Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TikTok doesn't take down much. I seem to report things often and they find no violation 🤷‍♀️. Also, it sucks because just like child actors, she will reach an age when her audience no longer cares but unfortunately she hasn't matured enough to appeal to people her own age. Thanks Georgie & Darren for keeping her out of school and making her think she doesn't need further education. I have no doubt her social media popularity will dwindle, as it does for everyone over time. At that point, she will have no idea what to do with herself

Reactions: 10
This comment sums up their whole video and everything we’ve all been saying here. Such a shame
This is so sad and yet so true. They neither understand nor acknowledge how privileged they are. Maybe they used to, back when they started the channel, but now that all this fame has got into their heads they’ve forgotten where they once came from.

Reactions: 9
This comment sums up their whole video and everything we’ve all been saying here. Such a shame
It’s sad. So many people would love to be able to afford to stay in ANY hotel in central London but it’s just not possible in these times and they are making a mockery out of it. They really need a reality check.

Maybe instead of Georgie and Mia going and complaining about everything, they should have paid for a homeless person to stay there and see how much they complain about it. What may be a bad experience for them, could be a luxury for others

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s disappointing to hear, especially when you consider how they lived in their early days on YouTube, both in Gran Canaria & before when they were in the UK.

Reactions: 5
They’re going to make their kids very materialistic and snobby that people won’t like being around them. Mia already is super materialistic, snobby and quite judgmental at times but it’s not her fault she turned out this way when you look at the environment she’s been raised in by Georgie and Darren. Sienna is a nice sweet kid and I really hope she stays that way but they’re already getting her obsessed with designer clothes and spending money which is sad cause they’re going to ruin her personality. Karma and Koa are used to getting whatever they want they’re spoiled and most likely always will be cause this is the only life they will know.
They are very obsessed with money and I know they didn’t have a lot of money so when they started to make money from YouTube having money like that was a new thing for them but they haven’t remained humble they’ve changed for the worse. There’s times they try come across humble and grateful and for a minute you think that’s nice to see but then you realise it’s a very fake act. It’s sad cause they can make a video with nice vibes like the recent IKEA video but then the rest of the time it’s just showing off how much money they have now. If they put all their money aside and actually looked at everything else that’s missing in their lives they would see their daughter who’s almost 11 has no friends and yes Jojo is a friend but she rarely sees him they’re not as close as it’s made out to be she doesn’t even know what things he likes to play with and struggles to play with him cause she’s not used to interacting with kids and being imaginative cause Georgie and Darren stole her childhood from her to exploit her online.

Reactions: 17
I read a comment on tiktok from a person who was on the live and said the reason why Mia was upset was she accidently "flashed" herself on live, which would make more sense tbh bc I don't think Mia is the type of person to cry from seeing a hate comment. I'm so glad no one recorded the life, hope she's more careful in the future.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I read a comment on tiktok from a person who was on the live and said the reason why Mia was upset was she accidently "flashed" herself on live, which would make more sense tbh bc I don't think Mia is the type of person to cry from seeing a hate comment. I'm so glad no one recorded the life, hope she's more careful in the future.
Speaking of it, on their fizz sisters video. They kept filming at view where you could see right in Mia’s underwear, now I might overreacting but that should not be posted on a kids channel at all even though she is almost an adult, that just doesn’t belong on fizz sisters and Georgie or Darren was for behind the camera and didn’t think to not film it

• Wow
Thing is she shows her nips and bends over showing boob/cleavage anyway so why would she be upset over thaat

Reactions: 5
Speaking of it, on their fizz sisters video. They kept filming at view where you could see right in Mia’s underwear, now I might overreacting but that should not be posted on a kids channel at all even though she is almost an adult, that just doesn’t belong on fizz sisters and Georgie or Darren was for behind the camera and didn’t think to not film it
That made me so uncomfortable, there's no way they didn't notice it when filming/editing it, the least the could've done is blur it out or something.

There’s another page doing the rounds on tiktok called miafizzexposed please report, mia has made some mistakes but she’s still a child who doesn’t deserve to come across such a thing on her tiktok.

Reactions: 8
Thanks, just reported the account. Hopefully something will happen unlike last time

Reactions: 3
Mia has had her 1st driving lesson according to her video title! Meaning (unless they were on private land) she has her provisional license which we know she can't even legally apply for yet!

Reactions: 3
3E47D46E-A514-41FE-92F2-1987BD13E4B9.jpeg

happy to say this video was removed, but sadly the others and the account say ‘no violation’ but if more people report after this video was removed hopefully it’ll flag up and delete the account

Just like to add. Got another one come through for a second video deleted now! Glad tiktok are finally doing something

Mia has had her 1st driving lesson according to her video title! Meaning (unless they were on private land) she has her provisional license which we know she can't even legally apply for yet!
I've just re-looked and it seems that you may need to be able to prove you WILL be in the country for 6 months not that you HAVE BEEN. Has the wording been changed to be clearer for this cos it reads different to what I remember

Either way, after comments made on how she drove the expensive golf cart, I wouldn't trust her in an actual car 😅

I've just re-looked and it seems that you may need to be able to prove you WILL be in the country for 6 months not that you HAVE BEEN. Has the wording been changed to be clearer for this cos it reads different to what I remember

Either way, after comments made on how she drove the expensive golf cart, I wouldn't trust her in an actual car 😅
wording has defo changed, it used to say “has lived in the uk for the past 185 days”. I just looked the video they posted flying home was 20th Feb (161 days ago) so they may of granted her permission as it’s been nearly 185 days and now the wordings changed and if they click prove they just got a new house here may of allowed her to get her license. I hope she’s careful unlike the golf cart

Reactions: 1
U
View attachment 1460944
happy to say this video was removed, but sadly the others and the account say ‘no violation’ but if more people report after this video was removed hopefully it’ll flag up and delete the account

Just like to add. Got another one come through for a second video deleted now! Glad tiktok are finally doing something
Unfortunately they appear to have been put back up by the account or tiktok this is clearly bullying the whole account needs to be taken down.

• Sad
Reactions: 2