Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have anyone seen those hate accounts that’s made for Mia on tiktok? Now idk if it’s someone from this forum or something, I’m not accusing anyone. But the tiktok accounts literally have the name “ Mia is a p3do ” because of the whole nude thing with the underage boy.
I had a quick look on tiktok so i could try and report them (though the system is flawed) and couldn't find any accounts. Hopefully they've already been reported and taken down for bullying/harassment

Reactions: 4
I had a quick look on tiktok so i could try and report them (though the system is flawed) and couldn't find any accounts. Hopefully they've already been reported and taken down for bullying/harassment
It’s still there sadly, I went to report it as well

Reactions: 1
I done the same and couldnt find it either.Maybe if we all report then it will get taken down

What’s the account username?
miaslife.is.a.p3do2.0 but the 3 is an e, I’m not promoting it in no way but I hope we all can report and take it down, as much as I am not a fan of her she doesn’t deserve this

Reactions: 3
miaslife.is.a.p3do2.0 but the 3 is an e, I’m not promoting it in no way but I hope we all can report and take it down, as much as I am not a fan of her she doesn’t deserve this
Found it and reported. Is that a video of the user in the first vid? Seems very young if it is

Theyve got an insta too if you click on the bio link. Reported that too

View attachment 1444608

Looks like it’s been taken down. Can’t find it to report it
I managed to find both this account & their previous (w/o the 2.0) by removing the e whilst searching so it doesn't get blocked by the filters. It came up as one of the top posts & I went onto the account to report from there.

Reported the insta too (which has screenshot from here on btw)

I managed to find both this account & their previous (w/o the 2.0) by removing the e whilst searching so it doesn't get blocked by the filters. It came up as one of the top posts & I went onto the account to report from there.

found it and reported both thank you! Just praying Mia hasn’t seen these videos they’re awful :(

Reactions: 2
I've just checked back on my reports and tik tok found no violation. Anyone else had the same?

I don't know what else we could report it as?

So I guess it’s someone from in here perhaps or just someone that keeps an eye on the thread. They don’t have any proof of what Mia did and was asking for screenshots in the comments

Reactions: 3
What did you report it as? I done harmful misinformation and minor safety.
I did bullying and harassment. Then it asked who are they bulling so I pressed celeb and typed in mias name and it’s still said no violation. When it’s clearly an account made to bully and hate on mia. I hope when D&G read here they will see we’re not just trolls like they think and are genuinely concerned and are trying to help get it taken down

Reactions: 9
What did you report it as? I done harmful misinformation and minor safety.
I did bullying and harassment. Then it asked who are they bulling so I pressed celeb and typed in mias name and it’s still said no violation. When it’s clearly an account made to bully and hate on mia. I hope when D&G read here they will see we’re not just trolls like they think and are genuinely concerned and are trying to help get it taken down
I did bullying and harassment of another person or whatever that option was cos Mias not verified on tik tok so I thought it'd be classed as that. But as I said, no violation 🤷

The videos have all (iirc) been viewed 15k+ times so we're probably not even the 1st to try to report! But we've tried now we know about it and I guess that's what counts. Let's just hope she wasn't one of the ones to see it

Reactions: 5
If you look at who they are following theres also a lot more hate accounts. Its awful that someone would go out of their way and spend the time to create content like that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Those who made it reads what’s going on here. So if you see this, please be delete your account and be mature about this. Yes we talk about the likes and dislikes and gossip about it here but there is no need to go out and spread hate, this whole account with the name can send Mia over the edge so please reconsider and delete.

Reactions: 9
Those who made it reads what’s going on here. So if you see this, please be delete your account and be mature about this. Yes we talk about the likes and dislikes and gossip about it here but there is no need to go out and spread hate, this whole account with the name can send Mia over the edge so please reconsider and delete.
Exactly. In my opinion theres a difference between a bit of gossip/talking about concerns and then theres outright bullying. Those accounts are vile. What Mia done was wrong, but she is still a minor, classing her as a p3do is horrid

Reactions: 6
Gossiping is allowed, people can have opinions. But making a hate account like that to call a minor a P—do is a criminal offence

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed today that Georgie doesn’t seem to be very maternal for a mother. The way she communicates with all the children is a bit off. She communicates best with Mia, but I think that’s because Mia is older and Georgie is trying to live her own life through her.
Karma snatched her present from Katie, I’m glad to see Georgie was telling her to say thankyou today at least.
Georgie just becomes stranger as the weeks go on lately, I can’t quite put my finger on it.
I agree, I haven’t ever found her to be very maternal at all. I think it must come from how her relationship was with her mum. Her own mum must’ve been quite cold and unloving towards her. Although, I do think Georgie does love her children, but she just doesn’t know how to show it as she didn’t experience that in her own childhood.

Reactions: 8