Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything they do so bleeping staged? Georgie talks over Darren 24/7 and interrupts with irrelevant crap. Sienna acts about 45. Mia thinks she’s shagged about a million boys and is the sexiest thing alive when she’s acc vile and a literal CHILD. Sienna and Mia both also constantly pull “thumbnail faces” in the background of videos and it proves how much their lives have been ruined by their pedophile parents who exploit them all for money 🙄
YES! ‘This is SO clever! WOW!’ No it’s not, it’s just chips with no salt. Also, Darren ringing up Taco Bell was just awkward beyond words. And is it me or are both Georgie and Darren completely incapable when it comes to talking to other people when it’s not the kids or the camera? Georgie especially.
YES they’re so bleeping weird when they speak to shop workers etc

Reactions: 8
YES they’re so bleeping weird when they speak to shop workers etc
The way they speak to shop workers or when ordering in restaurants is so weird. Georgie acts the most odd and will say things out loud that you just don’t need to say and make no sense and it makes me feel so awkward listening to her just talk and talk to the point i wish someone would step in and tell her to be quiet. They seem to be so used to living in their own isolated world of YouTube that they don’t know how to behave in real life and forget how to interact with other human beings in a natural way. I saw a video of Mias pop up on YouTube recently and it was her friend in Costa Rica telling her what to do for the day and Mia was so immature, awkward and rude when interacting with a shop worker and at her age there’s no excuse to be acting like that but at the same time I can’t fully blame her cause look at how she’s been raised. Also a sad thing I noticed about Mia is that because the family are so used to travelling and having to get rid of belongings and not seeing people again or staying in touch , it’s made Mia at times come across quite emotionless and detached. Most people Mias age would be very upset and find it very hard to move away from friends they made like Mia did with some of the girls in Costa Rica and I know social media is a good way to stay in touch so it’s not like she can’t ever speak to them again but I don’t think she fully knows how to have and make a real friend and actually care for that person and miss them cause she’s so casual and unbothered about leaving people behind like they’re nothing just like how they get rid of belongings. I’m not hating on Mia for that cause it’s Georgie and Darren who have been raising her making her turn out this way.

Reactions: 11
I quite like it too but I also wondered why Sienna sometimes calls Darren for Darren and it dad in their videos. I wonder if they ask Sienna to do it so they known who he is for the viewers. It’s no hate on Sienna I’m just wondering why that is or she just does it automatically when the camera turns on
sometimes i call my parents by their first names as a joke/to be a bit naughty. it annoys them, but in a joking way

Reactions: 2
I just watched their IKEA video and really enjoyed it! It’s crazy how much more enjoyable their content is without Mia trying to be the center of attention

Reactions: 12
Time stamp at their ikea video is 1:20 😅
I’m not sure if she’s called him by his name in previous videos, but I didn’t here her say Darren in this one. At that point she’s saying ‘daring myself to go faster’

I’m not sure if she’s called him by his name in previous videos, but I didn’t here her say Darren in this one. At that point she’s saying ‘daring myself to go faster’
It could be I heard wrong haha it just sounded like she said it there to me

Anyone else find it odd that Karma's still in a pushchair when they go out? She's 4 isnt she?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it odd that Karma's still in a pushchair when they go out? She's 4 isnt she?

I personally don’t have a problem with it, where I live I see children her age in strollers/pushchairs all the time.

Reactions: 1
Have anyone seen those hate accounts that’s made for Mia on tiktok? Now idk if it’s someone from this forum or something, I’m not accusing anyone. But the tiktok accounts literally have the name “ Mia is a p3do ” because of the whole nude thing with the underage boy.

• Wow
I personally don’t have a problem with it, where I live I see children her age in strollers/pushchairs all the time.
Oh really, I just think of 4 as the age most children start primary school so seemed a bit old to be in a push chair. I guess all children are different

Reactions: 5
Have anyone seen those hate accounts that’s made for Mia on tiktok? Now idk if it’s someone from this forum or something, I’m not accusing anyone. But the tiktok accounts literally have the name “ Mia is a p3do ” because of the whole nude thing with the underage boy.
Isnt me but if it’s someone from here they should be ashamed. It’s one thing to comment something on here and have an opinion, everyone’s entitled to that. But to go out of your way to make an account to spread hate to a young adolescent is awful! I do hope Mia is ok and doesn’t see these accounts. At her age I first struggled mentally and tried to unalive myself and I can imagine something like this could cause the same effect to her :(

Reactions: 16
Isnt me but if it’s someone from here they should be ashamed. It’s one thing to comment something on here and have an opinion, everyone’s entitled to that. But to go out of your way to make an account to spread hate to a young adolescent is awful! I do hope Mia is ok and doesn’t see these accounts. At her age I first struggled mentally and tried to unalive myself and I can imagine something like this could cause the same effect to her :(
I also agree. Although we all have our own opinion on the situation, that is taking it too far. And if it is someone on here then maybe rethink and delete it

Reactions: 7

I concur, I hope she doesn’t see it as well, & I hope she is okay. People don’t realize how damaging things like that can be for someone. The person who did that definitely took it too far, & should be ashamed. I honestly feel bad for Mia & hope she is okay.

• Heart
No matter what’s been discussed on here about things Mia has said and done , nobody should be then going and making a hate account to tear Mia down cause that is wrong and all that does is risk Mia becoming mentally destroyed over something that doesn’t need to be taken that far. Yes she did something wrong but all she can do is realise and learn from it and move forward and not be hated on like that cause there’s just no need for it.

Oh really, I just think of 4 as the age most children start primary school so seemed a bit old to be in a push chair. I guess all children are different
Might just be because they walk a lot and in very busy areas, so the pushchair is to keep her safe and let her rest. If it’s used every time they take her out then I would think differently.

I must admit I’m saddened to hear that there are people targeting Mia outside of this forum. I don’t have Tik Tok myself so I feel out of the loop when it comes to these things, but I hope the account gets deleted. If it is somebody on this forum, please remember the rule to keep it on Tattle.

Might just be because they walk a lot and in very busy areas, so the pushchair is to keep her safe and let her rest. If it’s used every time they take her out then I would think differently.
I agree.
Also with koa being younger as well, easier to keep track of both of the young ones in the push chair.

Karma seems to be full of energy and might just run off so they might feel safer with her in crowded areas in a push chair.
Like they could get a kids leash but i feel like darren and georgie would not opt for that since they are always filming
might make it easier for them to put the her to bed though, so she is naturaly tired rather then having to give her sleeping pills (which i believe was mentioned at some point, both in their videos but also in one of these threads at some point, correct me if im wrong)