Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U

Unfortunately they appear to have been put back up by the account or tiktok this is clearly bullying the whole account needs to be taken down.
such a shame :( how do these people get away with this. It’s evident the account was made purely to bully and cause Mia upset. It’s not fair on her at all! She may of made a mistake yes, but she’s 17!! And very immature at that, this isn’t fair and she should not be subjected to see these things

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel bad for Mia, she doesn’t deserve that. It’s disappointing that SM allows hurtful, cruel, & bullying accounts to stay active. She is 17 & still a minor, any bullying account should be taken down. I truly feel sorry for Mia.

Reactions: 2
I've just watched Mias 1st driving lesson vid and honestly 🙄 and not towards her but the instructor.

He didn't seem to be correcting things! From what I could tell from what was said, she only seemed to really be doing the steering and indicating, but he wasn't correcting how she was holding the wheel/steering.
Surely instructors should correct these things early else she'll get in bad habits.

She also seemed to be advertising the instructor/company but, from the few minutes I saw, I wouldn't recommend 😅

Maybe I'm being harsh (or bias cos I like how my instructor teaches) but from what I've heard from others when they 1st started learning and my own experience, the intro lesson just didn't quite seem right/the same as I'd expect 🤷

Would love to know if there are any instructors on here or other people who remember their 1st lessons/the style their instructor taught that could comment!

I have a gut feeling the person behind that account knows her personally to be going to so much effort like this 🧐

I've just watched Mias 1st driving lesson vid and honestly 🙄 and not towards her but the instructor.

He didn't seem to be correcting things! From what I could tell from what was said, she only seemed to really be doing the steering and indicating, but he wasn't correcting how she was holding the wheel/steering.
Surely instructors should correct these things early else she'll get in bad habits.

She also seemed to be advertising the instructor/company but, from the few minutes I saw, I wouldn't recommend 😅

Maybe I'm being harsh (or bias cos I like how my instructor teaches) but from what I've heard from others when they 1st started learning and my own experience, the intro lesson just didn't quite seem right/the same as I'd expect 🤷

Would love to know if there are any instructors on here or other people who remember their 1st lessons/the style their instructor taught that could comment!
My first lesson I learn the cockpit drill and how to move of from the curb but not going too fast I did this on private property as I was nervous to go in the roads
But mia didn’t seem to be using the pedals which seemed werid as that’s normally the first thing you learn

also mia left a lot of the street signs in which could tell people the exact/nearby location she is currently living

Reactions: 3
also mia left a lot of the street signs in which could tell people the exact/nearby location she is currently living
Hopefully should be fine as this was filmed in their old place and I think they’ve either just moved or they’re just about to. Hopefully she doesn’t do the same thing once moved into the new house

Reactions: 1
Hopefully should be fine as this was filmed in their old place and I think they’ve either just moved or they’re just about to. Hopefully she doesn’t do the same thing once moved into the new house
They’ll probably move again pretty quickly anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think posting here about these random bully tiktoks is just giving them people attention and more views. This is totally normal for celebrities. The people who want to find that content will find it (or create it) and the people who don't want to see it, won't.

Reactions: 1
Adrian Flux is an insurance company. The sponsorship was for Adrian Flux I suppose she didnt rlly make that clear in the video. When i was a learner I went with Adrian Flux so yea she must be getting her insurance for free ;)

Also, this is off topic but why are they moving so much still? It is great its not to different countries but theyve moved atleast 4 times since being back into the UK. This time its their "dream home" but they say that to almost every place they move into. Does the rent on the airBnB just end or is there something more going on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Adrian Flux is an insurance company. The sponsorship was for Adrian Flux I suppose she didnt rlly make that clear in the video. When i was a learner I went with Adrian Flux so yea she must be getting her insurance for free ;)
I saw she'd advertised that on her insta but the way she said it in her video (something along the lines of "the reason she's able to drive" when her vid was about lessons) made me a bit confused lol.
I knew they were an insurance company but everyone is branching out to other things these days so thought maybe they had too and cba to check.

Thanks for clearing up that they are just insurance!

Still wouldn't recommend her instructor though if anyone knew who it was but I don't think she actually said😅

Also, this is off topic but why are they moving so much still? It is great its not to different countries but theyve moved atleast 4 times since being back into the UK. This time its their "dream home" but they say that to almost every place they move into. Does the rent on the airBnB just end or is there something more going on?

dream house number: ???? now

they have said it wayyy to many times lol.
about actual houses
but also that house they wanted to build in costa rica.

Reactions: 5
dream house number: ???? now

they have said it wayyy to many times lol.
about actual houses
but also that house they wanted to build in costa rica.

They have said it jus about everywhere they have lived. Including the home they were going to build in CR, they even had a design made up for that home. It almost seems as though they are afraid to have a permanent home somewhere.

Reactions: 8
They have said it jus about everywhere they have lived. Including the home they were going to build in CR, they even had a design made up for that home. It almost seems as though they are afraid to have a permanent home somewhere.
Running from the tax man maybe?

• Haha
do you need insurance to learn to drive now? It was included in cost when I learned to drive admittedly 30 odd years ago. My nephew passed just before lockdown and his insurance was included. She seemed to be in a car with duel pedel control IE a driving school car. You need insurance if you are learning in a parents car - I spent a lot of time practicing in my dad's company car when I learned to drive and his works insurance bond were happy for me to do so. Others have said she has not been in the UK long enough to apply for a UK driving licence, Adrian flux have a reputation for insuring those that mainstream insurers won't touch with a barge pole ... At a price.

do you need insurance to learn to drive now? It was included in cost when I learned to drive admittedly 30 odd years ago. My nephew passed just before lockdown and his insurance was included. She seemed to be in a car with duel pedel control IE a driving school car. You need insurance if you are learning in a parents car - I spent a lot of time practicing in my dad's company car when I learned to drive and his works insurance bond were happy for me to do so. Others have said she has not been in the UK long enough to apply for a UK driving licence, Adrian flux have a reputation for insuring those that mainstream insurers won't touch with a barge pole ... At a price.
I passed last month, and no you don’t need insurance if your driving your instructors car. But you do need insurance if your driving a family members car or have your etc. so she’s either 1) buying her own car to learn to drive in or 2) advertising something she doesn’t even need rn

they have a new company name
share the smiles that appears to become official June just been
also georgie is the secondary director on this one

also this one
but has mia as the main director
darren as secondary

not sure what is going on lol

1659429906947.png

1659429927047.png

found these photos on a website called veganrunners.org.uk

shame how far they've fallen from being rather ethical people to over consumerism and jetting around the world in a middle of a pandemic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

they have a new company name
share the smiles that appears to become official June just been
also georgie is the secondary director on this one

also this one
but has mia as the main director
darren as secondary

not sure what is going on lol

View attachment 1465181
View attachment 1465184

found these photos on a website called veganrunners.org.uk

shame how far they've fallen from being rather ethical people to over consumerism and jetting around the world in a middle of a pandemic.

seeing these images makes me think of all their videos that vanished from YouTube years ago.

Reactions: 7
I have a gut feeling the person behind that account knows her personally to be going to so much effort like this 🧐
Considering the amount of time between tiktok posts it makes sense, seems like they may of been mad/jealous of Mia for a while then came back after something happened

Reactions: 8