Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their tiktok they find it funny that Karma calls Koa for Boner lol, hopefully they tell her she shouldn’t keep doing that and not just laughing it off and act like it’s okay because it’s kids
Yeah in one of the comments they said that they all laughed when she said it. I really hope by ‘all laughed’ they didn’t mean Sienna, because an 11 year old should not know what boner means.
Also, laughing would just encourage Karma to say it more. I think you’re meant to just ignore very young kids when they accidentally say something for the first time that could be interpreted as an inappropriate/swear word, right? And correct them if they say it again

Reactions: 11
Yeah in one of the comments they said that they all laughed when she said it. I really hope by ‘all laughed’ they didn’t mean Sienna, because an 11 year old should not know what boner means.
Also, laughing would just encourage Karma to say it more. I think you’re meant to just ignore very young kids when they accidentally say something for the first time that could be interpreted as an inappropriate/swear word, right? And correct them if they say it again
I knew what one was by about her age (she's not quite 11 yet but thats not the point) but I'd doubt she would unless she'd learnt it from Mia. Tbh I learnt stuff like that from being in a school environment and watching my brother and his mates play games like GTA (he's 8 years older) and Sienna doesn't have that type of exposure!
She may laugh along but not know what it means as well to feel included 🤷

I agree about the encouragement though. You'd try and ignore the 1st time, maybe couple of times. If its something that happens more than a couple of times, she's old enough to understand something along the lines of "hey, that not a nice word to call someone, it's a word for grown ups only". If that doesn't work you'd get a bit firm like "I've said you can't use that word so you need to stop" followed by "if you don't stop 'x' will happen". This is how we'd deal with this sort of behaviour when I volunteered with kids under 5 anyway. But laughing is defo not the way to go, even if you find it funny!

Reactions: 8
Tbh I actually think Sienna would be at the age where they teach that in health class, at least in Canada.

Reactions: 3
Tbh I actually think Sienna would be at the age where they teach that in health class, at least in Canada.
Using anatomical terms though usually, not slang ones. 🤷
Its hard to know what Sienna knows about all that sort of stuff and in many ways I'm glad because it means they are at least keeping some of their kids life off the internet but it would be interesting to compare her knowledge to that of her peers.

I know I kind of said this in a previous post but they really make it so clear that Koa is their favourite child. He is put on this pedestal that the girls will never reach and never be as important or special as Koa is which is very sad. Both Darren and Georgie have Koa as their favourite but Georgie makes it more obvious. For a long time Mia was Georgie’s favourite child and she’s still a close second but Koa being the only boy is something Georgie is obsessed with. He’s constantly called King Koa to the point where they should probably change his name to that. It makes me feel sorry for the other kids cause even if right now they don’t realise how favoured their brother is, one day they will and that could cause problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know I kind of said this in a previous post but they really make it so clear that Koa is their favourite child. He is put on this pedestal that the girls will never reach and never be as important or special as Koa is which is very sad. Both Darren and Georgie have Koa as their favourite but Georgie makes it more obvious. For a long time Mia was Georgie’s favourite child and she’s still a close second but Koa being the only boy is something Georgie is obsessed with. He’s constantly called King Koa to the point where they should probably change his name to that. It makes me feel sorry for the other kids cause even if right now they don’t realise how favoured their brother is, one day they will and that could cause problems.
He’s 2 years old it’s normal for the youngest to get the most attention since they need help with everything.

The only one that’s very much forgotten is Sienna.

Reactions: 2
He’s 2 years old it’s normal for the youngest to get the most attention since they need help with everything.

The only one that’s very much forgotten is Sienna.
He gets attention cause he’s the youngest of course that’s understandable BUT the main reason he gets all the attention he does is cause he’s the only boy and anyone who disagrees with that needs to watch their videos properly and look at how Georgie speaks about Koa and to Koa she is obsessed with the fact he is a boy and it’s very weird how much she has to tell call him boy and he is most definitely her favourite child and Darrens too. I never said the others don’t get attention cause Mia and Karma do get attention I agree and obviously like you said Sienna is the one who gets the least attention and is ignored which is sad. I’ve seen many families who have for example 2 sons and then have a daughter and they don’t treat the daughter like she’s better than the sons because she’s the only girl. There’s time I can get things wrong or misunderstand something but I’m not wrong about this and him being only 2 years old is no excuse for them to favour him cause yeah he needs more help with things than the others do but he should be treated equal to his sisters. Georgie is very weird when it comes to gender and gender roles she acts like men should always be seen as above women and I’m assuming how she was raised has played a part in that. I think it’s going to effect all the girls as they get older especially Sienna with how her brother is the favourite in Georgie’s eyes.

He gets attention cause he’s the youngest of course that’s understandable BUT the main reason he gets all the attention he does is cause he’s the only boy and anyone who disagrees with that needs to watch their videos properly and look at how Georgie speaks about Koa and to Koa she is obsessed with the fact he is a boy and it’s very weird how much she has to tell call him boy and he is most definitely her favourite child and Darrens too. I never said the others don’t get attention cause Mia and Karma do get attention I agree and obviously like you said Sienna is the one who gets the least attention and is ignored which is sad. I’ve seen many families who have for example 2 sons and then have a daughter and they don’t treat the daughter like she’s better than the sons because she’s the only girl. There’s time I can get things wrong or misunderstand something but I’m not wrong about this and him being only 2 years old is no excuse for them to favour him cause yeah he needs more help with things than the others do but he should be treated equal to his sisters. Georgie is very weird when it comes to gender and gender roles she acts like men should always be seen as above women and I’m assuming how she was raised has played a part in that. I think it’s going to effect all the girls as they get older especially Sienna with how her brother is the favourite in Georgie’s eyes.
You’ve seen families…so you have no kids of your own you have no idea what it’s like to have a 2 year old in the house with older children! I would say Karma was even more spoiled than Koa has ever been she definitely ruled the roost when Koa was little, her going on and on about his being a boy is because she’s nothing else to say about him. They don’t do anything with those kids apart from exploiting them on the internet doing stupid challenges.

Georgie is weird definitely but that’s because she’s with Darren and he’s so controlling!

The only thing Georgie is obsessed with is her BOOBS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Family freedom’s newest video, all I have to say is that I loved it. I love them with the fizz kids. I truly enjoyed watching it seeing the fizz kids have fun and do actual funny challenges were they dont have to To force being hyper and scream and be over the top and just relax with it if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 13
Sienna and Jojo are sweet and I'm glad they're still best friends. The new videos just showing them being kids and playing made me really glad. Sienna in general is such a lovely girl. I hope she grows up and stays down to earth unlike other members of the family.

I remember saying something similar to this and everyone disagreeing with me, so I'm glad there's a few that can see it.
As someone who has experiences with religious people, including Jehovah's Witnesses, they tend to almost always hold really traditional views on men and women. Because of stuff in the Bible, men are seen as superior. Obviously not all believe this, but I have no doubt Georgie holds some type of similar beliefs just from watching the way she treats the girls compared to the way she treats Koa, probably because of the way she was raised to think.
People are free to disagree, but I just think it's obvious. I don't even think she does it on purpose, but it's definitely a thing she and Darren should work on.
Something else I noticed that relates to this is the way she treats Darren like a God. On days like Father's Day, which I understand that father's should be celebrated, however she speaks about him like he's a saviour to the whole family. Whilst I never hear Darren speak about Georgie or the girls in that way. It's just strange to me the way Georgie praises men like they're the centre of the universe. Yeah, praise your husband and son, but also treat your daughters in the same way.
Georgie is a really beautiful woman, I sympathise with her being a teen mother as I was raised by one, and deep down I'm sure she has good intentions with most things, but it's just a shame she treats certain members of her family the way she does. I hope she works on it.
Nothing good to say about Darren though.

Last edited:
Is there really any need for Mia to be shaving her armpit on the thumbnail her latest video?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Family Freedoms video where they do the cooking challenge with Jojo and Sienna! Sienna really thrives when she gets to spend time with them and even Karma was a lot more calm and well behaved from what we could see. I really didn’t miss the others at all and it was so refreshing to watch!

Reactions: 6
Mia's writing a puberty book...again

I was just scrolling through Family fizz's videos and their channel is literally dying, even Mia's videos are getting more views at this point. Since money is obviously a big reason as to why they make videos, I wonder when their views drop ridiculously, to the point that they barely make revenue, will they still keep going?

I was just scrolling through Family fizz's videos and their channel is literally dying, even Mia's videos are getting more views at this point. Since money is obviously a big reason as to why they make videos, I wonder when their views drop ridiculously, to the point that they barely make revenue, will they still keep going?
At least Mia's actually a decent way through puberty this time!

Their videos are boring and often repetitive, they have no original ideas (at least none that are good) and they seem to have lost the soul essence of themselves over the last couple of years. I feel like people are finding it harder and harder to relate to them and so they've just stopped watching 🤷

Reactions: 10
At least Mia's actually a decent way through puberty this time!

Their videos are boring and often repetitive, they have no original ideas (at least none that are good) and they seem to have lost the soul essence of themselves over the last couple of years. I feel like people are finding it harder and harder to relate to them and so they've just stopped watching 🤷

How are their recent videos doing compared to when they where in Costa Rica? Based on the comments here it seems as though they have gone back to cheap laugh style videos. Mind you, I am not saying their videos in CR, or even Mexico were perfect, but they seemed to be more mellow, and were overall more enjoyable. Now, it sounds like the style videos they were making by late 17’, while in LA, and Dubai. Which is why I stopped watching them, they drifted too far from when they started Youtube. For a little while at least, they were more enjoyable to watch, and while they weren’t exactly the old Family Fizz, or rather Vegan Fitness TV days, they felt a little more like the earlier years.

Reactions: 4

They have no purpose anymore. They're boring asf. Most people prob are also pissed off with them, how they dont educate their kids and travelled multiple times throughout the pandemic. Also I know it makes me uncomfortable they exploit their kids. Such as the time that Mia was inserted into a thumbnail in a bikini. And lets not forget their pseudoscience views which if they werent so concerning are laughable. The kids have been kept in a bubble and have no idea how to act in the real world. The whole family is a flaming trainwreck heading towards living off the benefit again. I wished Mia's dad was able to step in earlier and get full custody before they left the uk. She would be in a way better position now if it had happened.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand what they do all day. The kids don’t go to school. They don’t post often so they’re not creating content. They don’t do a lot of brand deals/sponsorships so they’re not working on that. They just end up recycling the same boring content so it’s not surprising their views are dropping. They are not relatable at all anymore

Reactions: 12
Sorry for doing a massive throwback, but did Mia ever take her GCSEs or does she have any formal educational qualifications?

Reactions: 4