Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to need a new thread soon so title ideas:

Family fizz #8: lied about their 'perfect' life, then ran away from all their strife

Reactions: 15
UK has dropped most mandates.
Not sure about England, but Germany for example wouldnt legally be allowed to dismiss people with a German passport at the boarder if they aren't vaccinated.
It was the same when travelling was banned, your homecountry can't deny your entrance.
I wouldnt' be surprised if that's the case in other countries as well.

Reactions: 1
In England all Covid restrictions are over, even isolating when positive is no longer a requirement so they could easily get into
The country

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Where have you heard this
Admittedly, these all came from other gossip sites where they talked about them getting sued for various things, so take them with a pinch of salt.

Whatever the deal though, their reasons for leaving Costa Rica stink. They just didn't like it there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Family fizz #8: running from vaccine mandate, it’s Costa Rica they now hate

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised they didn’t pick up on the Burger King burger not actually being Vegan, it’s only plant based.
Also, I find it strange that one of the reasons Mia wanted to leave Costa Rica was because older men were making her feel uncomfortable…I bet the child she sent nudes to felt uncomfortable too!

Reactions: 11
I like family Fizz but am shocked too see that they’ve basically been lying for the last few months about living their dream in Costa Rica. Surely they would be more relatable if they told the truth.
I’m wondering if they decided to live somewhere more remote for the year due to Covid. Also why would you choose somewhere remote to live and then complain about having to wait days for deliveries?? They would have k own this in the beginning.
I must say, they do seem much more relaxed in the UK, apart from Karma who looks miserable.

Reactions: 12
#8 denying medical care for their kids is an all time low, but when Georgie wants surgery their beliefs go out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I heard they were on the run from a big tax bill

Really? Where did you hear that Rumor? To be honest, I don’t believe it’s any of the reasons they stated in the video. They waited two weeks to say anything, perhaps they needed that time to come up with a reason to avoid the truth.

Reactions: 3
I definitely think there's more to them leaving!! Would not be surprised if it was some of what you guys are saying

Reactions: 10
There's reports that Family Fizz are in a lot of legal trouble regarding various things. I'd bank on this sudden departure from Costa Rica being to do with the family of the younger boy threatening to call the police or sue them over the alleged nudes of Mia.
First rule of tattle receipts or it didn't happen

Reactions: 9
First rule of tattle receipts or it didn't happen
All the reports I hear about them basically come from here and a couple of other small groups on Facebook, so the receipts are here somewhere? :ROFLMAO:

But really, it's pretty obvious they've got dodgy stuff to hide. Merchandise legal action, Mia's dad, potential tax dodging, whatever went down with this younger boy and Mia, etc..

Reactions: 6
I wonder if this quick up and leave Costa Rica is anything to do with Mia crashing the golf car since legal driving age is actually 18 there, maybe there was talk of charges being brought since she caused the accident. They mentioned the police were called, I doubt returning to the UK was a decision that they had been thinking about since Darren bought Georgie the golf car 3 months ago and Mia pink one 2 months ago you don’t go spending that amount of money if your thinking of leaving in 2 months time. Why buy Koa that little bike for his birthday if your leaving 2 weeks later.

Doubt they’ll ever tell the truth they just sit moaning and preaching like they always do!

Reactions: 18
I wonder if this quick up and leave Costa Rica is anything to do with Mia crashing the golf car since legal driving age is actually 18 there, maybe there was talk of charges being brought since she caused the accident. They mentioned the police were called, I doubt returning to the UK was a decision that they had been thinking about since Darren bought Georgie the golf car 3 months ago and Mia pink one 2 months ago you don’t go spending that amount of money if your thinking of leaving in 2 months time. Why buy Koa that little bike for his birthday if your leaving 2 weeks later.

Doubt they’ll ever tell the truth they just sit moaning and preaching like they always do!

That possibility did enter my mind, especially since they have said how Mia is going to get her license. Although, I am not from the UK so I am uncertain how that process works in there, They spoke as though she could obtain in quickly. Is that possible?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.