Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she mentioned a while ago, she claims that they are making her sick and/or are causing her health issues. I can’t remember exactly which video it was in or exactly what she said but it was something along those lines
Ah that makes sense

Yeah it’s ridiculous. Darren the controller must constantly be checking comments on all their social media platforms. It’s embarrassing.

he will have certain words blocked and filtered though so if someone said something insulting for example it’d automatically not be published.

Oh my gosh, I just found something out about Family Fizz'z comment section, I thought it was annoying that every single comment was positive and supportive and that no one was doubting anything they said. So I kept on scrolling and you know what I saw? Duplicates of previous positive comments! Like a bunch of duplicates so it looks like the reply section is a lot but it's not! Well cherry-picked I'd say. I don't know if Darren does that himself, but boy oh boy do they must hate any comments that don't portray them as gods. Wow.

Reactions: 3
Well, Darren the controller must be doing a tit job if his 17 year old step daughter sends nudes to a child and then publically admits to it on a stream..
I still wish there would have been consequences

Reactions: 10
Also I noticed that the double pram they have is around 1200 unlikely that the stored the one they had nearly 2 years ago as it was the same plus the footmuffs are 115 each ( they have only been out for around 4 weeks) so obviously brand new… how long will they stay in the uk and then yet again discarded something that is pricey…

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if I’m the only one bothered by it, but Georgie’s story the last two days has been fulled of a sponsor “nuud” deodorant. Nothing wrong with them promoting natural products, but Georgie made a comment that the deodorant lasts 7 days because of its antioxidant properties…

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that a family who doesn’t even brush their teeth is trying to promote a product and say that you dont even have to shower…? Weird to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if I’m the only one bothered by it, but Georgie’s story the last two days has been fulled of a sponsor “nuud” deodorant. Nothing wrong with them promoting natural products, but Georgie made a comment that the deodorant lasts 7 days because of its antioxidant properties…

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that a family who doesn’t even brush their teeth is trying to promote a product and say that you dont even have to shower…? Weird to me.
They prompted a different deodorant brand not that long ago too! Yes peoples go to products change, but I bet they said this is their new favourite bla bla bla, works better than anything else they've tried, etc. In the previous ad I'm sure they'd been given at least 6 months worth of product if not a years 🤷

If I had the followers they do, I'd at least not agree to promoting the same products from different brands every other month...but maybe that's just me (I know lots of influences do the same so it's a general comment as well as directed to family fuzz)

Reactions: 5
What ever happened to their merchandise and Mia’s books and whatever. They don’t seem to promote it anymore at all. They don’t even say “
Treasure others be yourself anymore ”

ofc you can grow out of it but it seemed to be a part of who they were and how they started out. I was just wondering about it.

Reactions: 7
For a family that claim to be so environmentally conscious and vegan etc a lot of their tit just go to landfills. Moving and only being able to take a suitcase everytime.

Reactions: 16
Well, Darren the controller must be doing a tit job if his 17 year old step daughter sends nudes to a child and then publically admits to it on a stream..
I still wish there would have been consequences
I missed this! What?!?

For a family that claim to be so environmentally conscious and vegan etc a lot of their tit just go to landfills. Moving and only being able to take a suitcase everytime.

I think they donate their stuff, but still, they have no problem spending on material things only to give them away right away. All their birthday gifts & Christmas gifts disappear not long after they receive them, which is sad. Not wanting an overwhelming amount of toys/items is one thing, but the way they live is another.

Reactions: 8
Sounded more like Impetigo she was describing. Either way they should have been prescribed creams and perhaps antibiotics if it was oozing as she said.
I thought they had returned back to the UK because they didn't have their vaccines and were not allowed in any restaurants in Costa Rica without them?
My child had that, antibiotic cream from the doctors sorted it quickly . I always liked Family Fizz but as someone whose relative died from Covid , the seeming denial of it is making me feel uncomfortable..maybe the best way to describe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They prompted a different deodorant brand not that long ago too! Yes peoples go to products change, but I bet they said this is their new favourite bla bla bla, works better than anything else they've tried, etc. In the previous ad I'm sure they'd been given at least 6 months worth of product if not a years 🤷

If I had the followers they do, I'd at least not agree to promoting the same products from different brands every other month...but maybe that's just me (I know lots of influences do the same so it's a general comment as well as directed to family fuzz)
Every time they mention a product or service, I always check it out just out of curiosity and the majority of them, like the deodorants, don’t have any scientific or logical backing behind them. I remember one time they promoted a service in which Mia would meet with an online Spanish tutor, but they haven’t mentioned her ever learning more Spanish with it since 🤷‍♀️

What ever happened to their merchandise and Mia’s books and whatever. They don’t seem to promote it anymore at all. They don’t even say “
Treasure others be yourself anymore ”

ofc you can grow out of it but it seemed to be a part of who they were and how they started out. I was just wondering about it.
It was quite a while back, but I remember somebody saying that they might’ve gotten sued by the brand Roxy for copying their logo. Could be a leading factor

Reactions: 2
Every time they mention a product or service, I always check it out just out of curiosity and the majority of them, like the deodorants, don’t have any scientific or logical backing behind them. I remember one time they promoted a service in which Mia would meet with an online Spanish tutor, but they haven’t mentioned her ever learning more Spanish with it since 🤷‍♀️

It was quite a while back, but I remember somebody saying that they might’ve gotten sued by the brand Roxy for copying their logo. Could be a leading factor
Oh yes, I went on their insta merch and clicked the link and it’s not available anymore at all

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There's reports that Family Fizz are in a lot of legal trouble regarding various things. I'd bank on this sudden departure from Costa Rica being to do with the family of the younger boy threatening to call the police or sue them over the alleged nudes of Mia.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sounded more like Impetigo she was describing. Either way they should have been prescribed creams and perhaps antibiotics if it was oozing as she said.
I thought they had returned back to the UK because they didn't have their vaccines and were not allowed in any restaurants in Costa Rica without them?
How are they allowed back in the uk without vaccines ? 🤔 I’m not for or against vaccines, just curious !

Reactions: 1
There's reports that Family Fizz are in a lot of legal trouble regarding various things. I'd bank on this sudden departure from Costa Rica being to do with the family of the younger boy threatening to call the police or sue them over the alleged nudes of Mia.
Where have you heard this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.