Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how Mia was hating on the uk and constantly hyping up Costa Rica and then when this alleged situation with the nudes happened ( which I do believe happened) , she suddenly is all for living in the uk. I wouldn’t be surprised if the actual reason she was crying a lot to Georgie and Darren was because the boys in Costa Rica were talking a lot about the situation maybe making fun of her or just bringing it up a lot.
Also in Costa Rica for the longest time they would eat the same thing everyday even Georgie and Mia confirmed that so seeing the kids eating different things in London like in the latest video getting to have McDonald’s and Burger King their eyes lit up especially Sienna and Karma and I was happy for the kids getting to try something different. Mia constantly would talk about how they’re always eating clean but it would be nice if they let the kids try different kinds of food too and not just for videos cause eating salad with spicy sauce on it almost everyday in Costa Rica wasn’t a good diet for kids to be on and especially in the uk right now were it can be quite cold they need warm meals. I understand wanting your kids to be healthy but they can still be healthy by having a more varied vegan diet which would be better for their health in the long run.

Reactions: 7
didn’t hear exactly what Mia said re driving but a lot of instructors require or at least prefer that you have passed your theory test before starting lessons with you. So, just because you don’t technically/legally need to have passed the theory before starting practical lessons, doesn’t mean she’s wrong in thinking that she should do so first.
I am learning at the moment... never heard this. I've had three driving instructors too. Its really not a thing, the instructors like to give advice and tips on how to go about the theory.

Reactions: 1
That possibility did enter my mind, especially since they have said how Mia is going to get her license. Although, I am not from the UK so I am uncertain how that process works in there, They spoke as though she could obtain in quickly. Is that possible?
Shes not going to be able to gain her licence quickly. She needs a provisional licence to be able to learn to drive or sit the theory test which has a 185 days in the last 12 months residency requirement which she doesn’t meet the criteria for. I think this is the reason for all the talk of practicing the theory test as that all she can do while she waits to get her provisional licence. Due to the pandemic there are long waits for theory test dates and even longer wait up to 10 months in some areas for driving examination dates, plus if you fail your driving test there is further wait periods before you can book to re-sit the test. I doubt she will have passed her test before they jet off again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes not going to be able to gain her licence quickly. She needs a provisional licence to be able to learn to drive or sit the theory test which has a 185 days in the last 12 months residency requirement which she doesn’t meet the criteria for. I think this is the reason for all the talk of practicing the theory test as that all she can do while she waits to get her provisional licence. Due to the pandemic there is long waits for theory test dates and even longer waits up to 10 months in som areas for driving examination dates, plus if you fail your driving test there is further wait periods before you can book to re-sit the test. I doubt she will have passed her test before they jet off again.

Thanks for the information

I'm really happy about how Darren approached the subject of Mia getting cat called and harassed in such a responsible and respectful way, again as someone who is close in age to Mia, I've had my share with sexual harassments and cat calling a lot and it makes you feel absolutely disgusting, and what's worse is coming home and telling my father and he immediately says it's my fault and I'm asking for it and calls me a 'bleep' and ect, so it was really nice seeing Darren respect Mia's experience and asking her if she wanted to talk about it or not. I understand how Mia feels and I'm glad her parents understand.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I will say, it was really heart warming to see how happy Mia was in her latest video about thrifting, she seems a lot more like her old self right there which I love

Did anyone catch where they said Mia was in their vegan fast food vid? Around 5:44 in, something therapy

I've not watched any of their videos for ages, now they have suddenly upped and left costa Rica after all the talk of buying land and building their dream house?
I've seen mentions of one of them (possibly koa?) having ringworm which is quite treatable.
Mentions of someone having surgery
Perhaps the homeschooling(or lack their of) choices caught up with them or perhaps something surrounding mia driving underage and crashing??
All seems suspicious, I don't think they returned to England because they wanted to they don't seem close with any family and last time left as soon as they possibly could

So much has gone on I might have to start watching their videos again to find answers.

Reactions: 3
I've not watched any of their videos for ages, now they have suddenly upped and left costa Rica after all the talk of buying land and building their dream house?
I've seen mentions of one of them (possibly koa?) having ringworm which is quite treatable.
Mentions of someone having surgery
Perhaps the homeschooling(or lack their of) choices caught up with them or perhaps something surrounding mia driving underage and crashing??
All seems suspicious, I don't think they returned to England because they wanted to they don't seem close with any family and last time left as soon as they possibly could

So much has gone on I might have to start watching their videos again to find answers.
And if they really were gonna return one day why sell all of their belongings and not keep it in a storage room or ship some of the stuff to England. That is what I am doing wondering. They seem to have quite a lot of things compared to any other place they stayed long term.

Reactions: 3
They’re coming off so much happier in the uk! I havent really been buying them selling the dream life all over social media really. The younger two look absolutely miserable though bless ‘em. Might be strange for them adjusting to civilisation. I have always thought it’s cheeky of them to only come back to the uk when they need some sort of healthcare though 😂 like pregnancy and Georgie needing surgery. Have they been paying tax to the uk orrr?

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m alone the , but I thought they seemed more happy and relaxed in Costa Rica then they had been in a long time. Mia finally had friends and was being a real teenager. To me they appeared more chill compared to Dubai, or even when they lived in the UK or L.A.

Someone said "if the nudes happened" -- not a doubt that they happened, both Mia's ex and her bff at the time confirmed it.

Someone said "if the nudes happened" -- not a doubt that they happened, both Mia's ex and her bff at the time confirmed it.

Assuming that it is in fact true based off the confirmation of two people, it could very well be a reason for them to up and leave quickly.

I suppose the argument here is that a human can consent to breastfeeding and their whole life doesn’t have to revolve around it. A breastfeeding parent will probably only do it for the first 6-24 months of their child’s life but, unlike a cow who’d probably be slaughtered if it stopped producing milk, a human can carry on living their life and doesn’t have feel like their whole life’s purpose is to breastfeed.
*disclaimer* I personally drink cows milk and have nothing against consuming animal products, I’m just saying this because I think it’s unfair to saw breast feeding isn’t vegan.
100% agree with Sienna’s teeth. They seem to eat a lot of fruit which has a lot of sugar in, along with lots of other sugary foods like sweets. There’s nothing wrong with this usually, however since they don’t seem to take proper care of their teeth it’s no surprise Sienna’s are looking discoloured.

I eat a lot of bananas, I have been vegan my whole life. I eat them when they are brown and spotty and have never had any issues. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.