Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from London and hadn’t even looked at a theory book before my first lesson 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m from London and hadn’t even looked at a theory book before my first lesson 😂🤷‍♀️
I never even looked at a theory book at all! Got full marks by doing every single question I could online in the time between finishing my "exams" at college (around may) and doing my theory in june.

Mia if you read this (or Georgie & Darren) you don't need to spend loads of money on the multiple choice questions cos there are 100's if not 1000+ online. But I probably would on the hazard perception videos if you can't find many of the new type (they're cgi(?) rather than real life) as I found the new type quite distracting compared to the old ones as there were very few free ones to practice with at that time (only last year!). Hopefully there are more free vids online now though 🤷

Could their hasty return to the UK have anything to do with alleged nude photos that Mia took of herself that she sent to the younger boy.

Reactions: 6
Could their hasty return to the UK have anything to do with alleged nude photos that Mia took of herself that she sent to the younger boy.
I think their return has been in the pipeline for several months and they’ve managed to get back now covid travel restrictions are relaxed.

Their return is for lots of little reasons though and the younger boy Mia was dating and allegedly sent nudes to may well be a factor.

Mia if you read this (or Georgie & Darren) you don't need to spend loads of money on the multiple choice questions cos there are 100's if not 1000+ online.
Spend your money on some textbooks instead Mia!!! Or at least stop believing everything Darren quotes from the internet.

Reactions: 8
I find myself confused with their latest video, & deceived.

First I will say this:
I do agree with this family in a number of way, most of which I will not put here.
I will say these though: I was raised vegan, so I am glad to see a vegan family.
Next, most children were homeschooled where I live, so I am glad to see more and more people homeschooling their kids. I hope it becomes more common in the future.

However, this is what did bother me.

I felt as though they were not being honest & were very deceptive. If they were having all of these issues why not just be upfront all along, they led people on like everything was amazing, daisies, & roses. Only to say all this stuff two weeks after leaving.There are ways to treat the health issues they were having using both allopathic AND homeopathic remedies. Also, they went barefoot a lot, which may have been a problem. They act as though no other place has issues. The catcalling part, I get it, it sucks and makes you feel vulnerable. It happens all over the world though, it’s terrible, but it is something that can happen anywhere in the world. Using that as a reason makes no sense.

The taking too long to ship, is just another excuse. Sure, it sucks, but too bad. Don’t use that as an excuse just to never go back. Mia & Sienna came off as spoiled in my opinion. I have no problem with Mia being an entrepreneur. I myself don’t have a “real job”, I work for myself & want to keep it that way. However, her attitude about not being able to film what she wanted came off as snobby, & just another excuse. She seems to care more about making videos then having friends. It was nice to see her have solid friendships over this year. She & her one friend Ornella had such a nice friendship. Sienna being bored was another. I’m sorry, but too bad. Most kids don’t have the luxury of moving every x amount of months. Most make the best of where we live. As someone who was homeschooled I will say this, 1-2 times a week all the homeschool kids got together and did lessons/projects together. Sometimes at someones home, other times we went into the community. Also, my siblings & I took classes. I took ballet, Sienna wanted to take surfing lessons, why not get your kids involved in activities? Also, how is it any different then other places they lived? Again, it sounded like another excuse. There are ways around that issue as well.

The house, did they not realize how long it takes to build a house? Georgie talked as though she thought it would be built quickly, then they could just come & go as they please. It takes a long time to build a home, especially an eco friendly one. Also, building in another country has different laws/guidelines, that’s just the way it works. It sounded as though they were having a temper tantrum & just gave up because things were not working easy for them.

Their attitude over material things. I am very much a minimalist, & I am working on a homestead. However, that doesn’t mean you have a ”who cares “ attitude. The things they bought still cost money. They have no problem spending a lot of money, just to give something away & not even care. There are so many people struggling just for the basics, it bothers me that they don’t care about the cost of something, then just give it away. The golf cart was $20K, & Mia’s was expensive, yet they don’t even blink about not having them anymore. Just in general, they buy things for the kids, & then they’re gone quickly. It’s sad that they give the kids a lot of gifts for birthdays & Christmas, only to give them away quickly. What happened to Sienna’s telescope? The special painting Mia made for her? They just buy without thought, then give away quickly. That’s NOT how minimalism works. Yes, minimalism is different for everyone, but it doesn’t mean you just buy without care about cost, or meaning, then just give away. It makes me sad that they don’t let their kids keep anything. Again, $20K for a golf cart, & they act as though it’s no big deal.

They act as though this is just a decision they made upon being in the UK, but I don’t believe them for a minute. They sold/donated their belongings before leaving. They knew they weren’t going back when they left. I feel as though they deceived followers, as well as cheated, & disrespected them. Just be honest. They should have informed their followers that they were leaving, & that they may not go back. I also think it would have been nice for them to have more of a goodbye. Allowing their followers to see the place they thought the family wanted to live, as a farewell. Clearly, they don’t seem to care about their followers.

I also wonder how much Mia & Sienna really support this choice verses how much of it is Georgie & Darren’s choice. They really don’t seem to want to have any place as their main place of living, where they can travel & come back there. They come off as though they just want to continue to move from one place after another forever. Children need a place to call home. There is nothing wrong with wanting to travel, but have an actual home where you spend a decent amount of time. Moving all the time can not only cause behavior problems in children, it can also have long term negative consequence. Ones that you may not realize until your children are adults.

In all honesty, my BS meter was off the charts watching this video. It felt like a lot of BS, & nothing more. I understand some of their reasons, though there are solutions to those issues. However, the majority of them came off as entitled & privileged.

I stopped watching them for the most part not long after they left Gran Canaria, I did watch some here & there. I only started watching them again in 2020 when they couldn’t go back to Dubai. They seemed to calm down a little, & were more enjoyable. I enjoyed seeing them in Mexico, & watching them in Costa Rica was fun again. They seemed so happy, sure, some of their videos weren’t great, but over all they were more enjoyable to watch. It felt as though the things I didn’t like were mostly gone. However, I will no longer watch their videos. I may check in from time to time, but I will no longer watch.

Reactions: 13
I find myself confused with their latest video, & deceived.

First I will say this:
I do agree with this family in a number of way, most of which I will not put here.
I will say these though: I was raised vegan, so I am glad to see a vegan family.
Next, most children were homeschooled where I live, so I am glad to see more and more people homeschooling their kids. I hope it becomes more common in the future.

However, this is what did bother me.

I felt as though they were not being honest & were very deceptive. If they were having all of these issues why not just be upfront all along, they led people on like everything was amazing, daisies, & roses. Only to say all this stuff two weeks after leaving.There are ways to treat the health issues they were having using both allopathic AND homeopathic remedies. Also, they went barefoot a lot, which may have been a problem. They act as though no other place has issues. The catcalling part, I get it, it sucks and makes you feel vulnerable. It happens all over the world though, it’s terrible, but it is something that can happen anywhere in the world. Using that as a reason makes no sense.

The taking too long to ship, is just another excuse. Sure, it sucks, but too bad. Don’t use that as an excuse just to never go back. Mia & Sienna came off as spoiled in my opinion. I have no problem with Mia being an entrepreneur. I myself don’t have a “real job”, I work for myself & want to keep it that way. However, her attitude about not being able to film what she wanted came off as snobby, & just another excuse. She seems to care more about making videos then having friends. It was nice to see her have solid friendships over this year. She & her one friend Ornella had such a nice friendship. Sienna being bored was another. I’m sorry, but too bad. Most kids don’t have the luxury of moving every x amount of months. Most make the best of where we live. As someone who was homeschooled I will say this, 1-2 times a week all the homeschool kids got together and did lessons/projects together. Sometimes at someones home, other times we went into the community. Also, my siblings & I took classes. I took ballet, Sienna wanted to take surfing lessons, why not get your kids involved in activities? Also, how is it any different then other places they lived? Again, it sounded like another excuse. There are ways around that issue as well.

The house, did they not realize how long it takes to build a house? Georgie talked as though she thought it would be built quickly, then they could just come & go as they please. It takes a long time to build a home, especially an eco friendly one. Also, building in another country has different laws/guidelines, that’s just the way it works. It sounded as though they were having a temper tantrum & just gave up because things were not working easy for them.

Their attitude over material things. I am very much a minimalist, & I am working on a homestead. However, that doesn’t mean you have a ”who cares “ attitude. The things they bought still cost money. They have no problem spending a lot of money, just to give something away & not even care. There are so many people struggling just for the basics, it bothers me that they don’t care about the cost of something, then just give it away. The golf cart was $20K, & Mia’s was expensive, yet they don’t even blink about not having them anymore. Just in general, they buy things for the kids, & then they’re gone quickly. It’s sad that they give the kids a lot of gifts for birthdays & Christmas, only to give them away quickly. What happened to Sienna’s telescope? The special painting Mia made for her? They just buy without thought, then give away quickly. That’s NOT how minimalism works. Yes, minimalism is different for everyone, but it doesn’t mean you just buy without care about cost, or meaning, then just give away. It makes me sad that they don’t let their kids keep anything. Again, $20K for a golf cart, & they act as though it’s no big deal.

They act as though this is just a decision they made upon being in the UK, but I don’t believe them for a minute. They sold/donated their belongings before leaving. They knew they weren’t going back when they left. I feel as though they deceived followers, as well as cheated, & disrespected them. Just be honest. They should have informed their followers that they were leaving, & that they may not go back. I also think it would have been nice for them to have more of a goodbye. Allowing their followers to see the place they thought the family wanted to live, as a farewell. Clearly, they don’t seem to care about their followers.

I also wonder how much Mia & Sienna really support this choice verses how much of it is Georgie & Darren’s choice. They really don’t seem to want to have any place as their main place of living, where they can travel & come back there. They come off as though they just want to continue to move from one place after another forever. Children need a place to call home. There is nothing wrong with wanting to travel, but have an actual home where you spend a decent amount of time. Moving all the time can not only cause behavior problems in children, it can also have long term negative consequence. Ones that you may not realize until your children are adults.

In all honesty, my BS meter was off the charts watching this video. It felt like a lot of BS, & nothing more. I understand some of their reasons, though there are solutions to those issues. However, the majority of them came off as entitled & privileged.

I stopped watching them for the most part not long after they left Gran Canaria, I did watch some here & there. I only started watching them again in 2020 when they couldn’t go back to Dubai. They seemed to calm down a little, & were more enjoyable. I enjoyed seeing them in Mexico, & watching them in Costa Rica was fun again. They seemed so happy, sure, some of their videos weren’t great, but over all they were more enjoyable to watch. It felt as though the things I didn’t like were mostly gone. However, I will no longer watch their videos. I may check in from time to time, but I will no longer watch.
I agree with almost all you said and you made some amazing points I must say! The one thing I don’t agree with is their way of homeschooling which Georgie has actually said they do ‘unschooling’ kind of homeschooling aka those kids do absolutely nothing. All they did in Costa Rica was go to the beach , skateboard , swim , do baking and art here and there for videos and that’s it so it’s no wonder they were bored as they had no school work or homework to be doing. I’ve nothing against homeschooling if it’s done correctly like how you explained when you did homeschooling that’s exactly how it should be done if you choose to do homeschooling cause not only are you doing projects and schoolwork but you’re also getting the chance to mix with other kids being homeschooled and make friends having solid friendships which is important. Georgie and Darren don’t do any school work with Mia and Sienna those kids don’t have an education for years now and they’re very far behind if they were to go to school or college. Georgie and Darren should of had them in school because they failed at giving them an education at home and that’s unforgivable.

Reactions: 9
My husband checked out what flytickets cost for the flight the Fizz's just took to GB... It was insane! I'm not sure offcourse but it was around 18000 $, I think! 1. class tickets for 6 people cost a lot ! Do they have a big family fortune from before, or do they actually earn so much just on their pretty boring content ? I can't really understand how they have to much money.. just traveling from mansion to mansion, renting homes and cars , and buying so much expensive stuff..
Happy for them if they have tonns of money from before, but I don't like how they exploit their kids for money ..

• Wow
I believe they took business class not first class, still expensive though. I am not really sure how they have so much money. They do get some from their channel & views, but I am not certain how much money that really gives them. They do sponsored videos here and there as well, so that also brings in money. Overall though, they spend a lot of money and do not really seem to care about disposing of items quickly. They do not really keep anything for long, or really care much about the cost.

My husband checked out what flytickets cost for the flight the Fizz's just took to GB... It was insane! I'm not sure offcourse but it was around 18000 $, I think! 1. class tickets for 6 people cost a lot ! Do they have a big family fortune from before, or do they actually earn so much just on their pretty boring content ? I can't really understand how they have to much money.. just traveling from mansion to mansion, renting homes and cars , and buying so much expensive stuff..
Happy for them if they have tonns of money from before, but I don't like how they exploit their kids for money ..
They certainly weren’t wealthy from before. It’s been mentioned in some of their very early videos. Plus in their earlier videos you can also see they were living a completely different life. Georgie has mentioned how hard it was as a single mum with no money, how they used to struggle etc. So they deffo didn’t come from wealth, but I think they managed quite quickly to live comfortably and then become as wealthy as they are now. I don’t think they were “poor” when they started YouTube but obviously no where near as well of as they are now

I believe they took business class not first class, still expensive though. I am not really sure how they have so much money. They do get some from their channel & views, but I am not certain how much money that really gives them. They do sponsored videos here and there as well, so that also brings in money. Overall though, they spend a lot of money and do not really seem to care about disposing of items quickly. They do not really keep anything for long, or really care much about the cost.
It’s sad because they used to be so minimalistic! Especially when living in gran cañaría

What? I’ve been following this thread for quite a while now, when did this happen? I’m so confused.

What? I’ve been following this thread for quite a while now, when did this happen? I’m so confused.
Nvm everybody I went back and read. That’s so sad if it’s true, I understand though, I’m close in age with Mia and when you are talking to someone you really like you will go as far as sending nudes to make them like you, and at that young of an age boys are really immature and will probably screenshot it and send it around. Let’s hope not and I hope Mia learnt her lesson.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
they definitely don’t come from any kind of wealthy background, they’ve both spoken about it before and when they started their first YouTube channel VeganFitnessTV/VeganFamilyTV they were living in a council flat in London and both were unemployed. They used to also do food hauls for people on budgets, which personally I used to love and found them helpful. I think they properly started earning money from YouTube when they were in Gran Canaria but back then they were very smart with their money and were living a very minimalist lifestyle - they weren’t buying clothes / Christmas presents / any extra luxuries weren’t part of their life but that changed hugely when they went to Dubai and were obviously earning large amounts of money and they’ve talked about investing and stuff since that so it’s safe to assume they are extremely comfortable and paying for business class flights across the world isn’t a concern for them

Reactions: 7
I am confused, where are people getting information that Mia may have sent inappropriate images? That’s not good if she did, and concerning.

I am confused, where are people getting information that Mia may have sent inappropriate images? That’s not good if she did, and concerning.
The boy she was seeing and allegedly sent the pictures to went on Instagram live and said it. Mia was watching the live and was using Ornellas account to comment and she commented that she was pressured into sending them

Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh, I just found something out about Family Fizz'z comment section, I thought it was annoying that every single comment was positive and supportive and that no one was doubting anything they said. So I kept on scrolling and you know what I saw? Duplicates of previous positive comments! Like a bunch of duplicates so it looks like the reply section is a lot but it's not! Well cherry-picked I'd say. I don't know if Darren does that himself, but boy oh boy do they must hate any comments that don't portray them as gods. Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The boy she was seeing and allegedly sent the pictures to went on Instagram live and said it. Mia was watching the live and was using Ornellas account to comment and she commented that she was pressured into sending them

That’s sad that she felt she needed to, and makes think Georgie & Darren need to be more aware of what she’s doing online.

Oh my gosh, I just found something out about Family Fizz'z comment section, I thought it was annoying that every single comment was positive and supportive and that no one was doubting anything they said. So I kept on scrolling and you know what I saw? Duplicates of previous positive comments! Like a bunch of duplicates so it looks like the reply section is a lot but it's not! Well cherry-picked I'd say. I don't know if Darren does that himself, but boy oh boy do they must hate any comments that don't portray them as gods. Wow.

I saw someone comment on the video where one gift was good, the other bad, about how much the family has changed and how materialistic they have become. Also, how much they have changed sine Gran Canaria. That comment vanished quickly.

Last edited:
I think the ringworm was reason enough to leave. Sounds horrific. It’s obviously an embarrassing issue for them, so I don’t blame them for not telling their viewers earlier.

And yes catcalling happens everywhere but it seems to be worse in Latin American countries, which they highlighted, and apparently it’s actually on the travel guides. As they said, Mia being blonde makes her stick out in a country like that, so she’ll get even more unwanted attention.

I have to say, I was smitten by the Costa Rican life, thinking it was like waking up in paradise everyday- but ringworm, mould, bugs, catcalling, hard to buy things etc would definitely change my mind if I lived there. As a holiday, yes, but long term, esp building a house there, doesn’t seem worth it.

Georgie just posted on her story that she got another facial treatment. Her and Mia have spent a crazy amount of money on facials/laser treatments/piercings etc.. which is great if you can afford it but I still don’t get why they can do those things which aren’t classed as “natural” but not treat their ringworm properly 😩

Reactions: 15
She is getting her breast implants removed I believe. I don't know if that can be done through the NHS? but correct me if im wrong, I am not from the uk so i have no idea

I also think its funny how Georgie is going to go to get her breast implants removed in a hospital, going under general anesthetic, and presumably pumped with pain killers afterward but won't bring her "babies" to get a simple anti-fungal cream for their ringworm.
Did she say it was that? It sounded more like something she needed to have done rather than just deciding to remove her implants

Reactions: 1
Did she say it was that? It sounded more like something she needed to have done rather than just deciding to remove her implants
Yes she mentioned a while ago, she claims that they are making her sick and/or are causing her health issues. I can’t remember exactly which video it was in or exactly what she said but it was something along those lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.