Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me really sad for the younger kids. I hope when they grow up they never realise this.
They obviously prefer them to the older kids now but they werent wanted in the first place
Sadly one day all the kids on family channels will realise their parents exploited them for money. Imagine knowing the reason you where born is because your parents needed you as their money maker. They wanted to have Karma to grow the channel and become rich cause they saw how easily other family channels did that and they wanted Koa because they desperately wanted a boy but also they saw how successful having a baby was for their channel so they knew another baby will bring us the same success. One thing I do remember is Koa’s birth and both Darren and Georgie expressing how disappointing it was that Georgie’s labour with him was so quick cause they had hoped it would of been the exact same as Georgie’s labour with karma cause it would of made the video longer and more interesting. Darren kept talking about how many views Karmas birth video had got and they hoped Koas would be the same if not more which I find so sad that these family channels care so much about views and making money off their kids births. I’m not saying they don’t love their kids but their reasons behind having the youngest two kids are not right cause it was all about money . Also they have favourites out of their kids and are very bad at hiding their favouritism and I think as time goes on it’s going to damage their relationships with the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sadly one day all the kids on family channels will realise their parents exploited them for money. Imagine knowing the reason you where born is because your parents needed you as their money maker. They wanted to have Karma to grow the channel and become rich cause they saw how easily other family channels did that and they wanted Koa because they desperately wanted a boy but also they saw how successful having a baby was for their channel so they knew another baby will bring us the same success. One thing I do remember is Koa’s birth and both Darren and Georgie expressing how disappointing it was that Georgie’s labour with him was so quick cause they had hoped it would of been the exact same as Georgie’s labour with karma cause it would of made the video longer and more interesting. Darren kept talking about how many views Karmas birth video had got and they hoped Koas would be the same if not more which I find so sad that these family channels care so much about views and making money off their kids births. I’m not saying they don’t love their kids but their reasons behind having the youngest two kids are not right cause it was all about money . Also they have favourites out of their kids and are very bad at hiding their favouritism and I think as time goes on it’s going to damage their relationships with the kids.
Hold ip these are actually things they said on camera then put up for the whole world to see? OH.MY.GOD

Reactions: 1
Hold ip these are actually things they said on camera then put up for the whole world to see? OH.MY.GOD
I guess it depends on what way people choose to take what they said. When they got pregnant with Karma and those 9 months before she was born the amount of times Darren spoke about how successful the pregnancy videos were doing it was very odd he kept talking about the views but I feel if you have plan to have a baby for the right reasons you wouldn’t be constantly making videos out of the pregnancy and talking about views. Yeah I remember with Koas birth he came really quick he was healthy everything was good and most people would be glad of that cause I don’t know of anybody who would like a super long very painful labour but Georgie was not happy about the fact her labour was short her face said it all and how she spoke about it she kept comparing it to Karmas and Darren even expressed he had hoped it would of been exactly like that. They knew how successful Karmas birth video did it has to be one of their most viewed videos it did really well at the time and there was a lot going on in it a lot of action and they got a lot of content out of it but with Koa it was so quick and the video wasn’t anywhere near to what Karmas was and they seemed bothered by that. Like I said I’m not saying they don’t love their kids but I can see right through them and they would not of had those two youngest kids if they weren’t on YouTube.

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched the whole thing yet but is this room makeover for a 8 year old or a nearly 18 year old?!?!

What is the point of this?? Its a really lame prank and was maybe cool in 2016. Have they really got nothing else?

Also Gs comment on calling all her children Baby - You reading this Georgie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also Gs comment on calling all her children Baby - You reading this Georgie?
Haha yes I caught that. She almost definitely reads here. I do understand her calling Karma and Koa 'the babies' though.. especially if they really dont plan on having any more. She wants to keep her little ones as her 'babies' as long as possible.

Reactions: 7
How real is any of the things they show as their everyday life? For example when mia was taking the little kid for a walk in the room make over video , all of them flogging near the front door to say goodbye have fun enjoy…. While its not entirely out of the ordinary… it seems so fake and staged. I feel like u could just tell, it was like a bad hallmark cheesy movie scene.

How real is any of the things they show as their everyday life? For example when mia was taking the little kid for a walk in the room make over video , all of them flogging near the front door to say goodbye have fun enjoy…. While its not entirely out of the ordinary… it seems so fake and staged. I feel like u could just tell, it was like a bad hallmark cheesy movie scene.
I would say it’s fake, their vlogs are so fake and forced and they want to show us this happy blogging family. Sometimes all their fake smiles and their eyes looks scary and they always try to be over the top with everything which is understandable its a competitive scene. But all their fake smiles and content is kinda scary..

Reactions: 8
Why on the video of Georgie saying Kia is her favourite does she look so uncomfortable and spaced out? She’s got a fix stare, no expression at all, I know she is very socially awkward but this is in her own home around family

Why on the video of Georgie saying Kia is her favourite does she look so uncomfortable and spaced out? She’s got a fix stare, no expression at all, I know she is very socially awkward but this is in her own home around family
I’ve wondered this too for the longest time why does she always look so spaced out and her eyes do look crazy. She seems almost on edge around her own family and awkward. At one point I thought she has to be on something but obviously I’ve no proof of that and she probably isn’t but she looks zoned out a lot of the time and her behaviour can be quite erratic. Also her face looks a bit different and I can’t figure out if she’s had work done to her face or the stress of the youngest two kids the last few years with no sleep etc is ageing her fast.

Reactions: 12
I’ve wondered this too for the longest time why does she always look so spaced out and her eyes do look crazy. She seems almost on edge around her own family and awkward. At one point I thought she has to be on something but obviously I’ve no proof of that and she probably isn’t but she looks zoned out a lot of the time and her behaviour can be quite erratic. Also her face looks a bit different and I can’t figure out if she’s had work done to her face or the stress of the youngest two kids the last few years with no sleep etc is ageing her fast.
I agree, her face looks so stiff with her eyes wide open and her eyes looks so empty no emotions and she rarely blinks as well, so expressionless as well.

Reactions: 6
In their most recent video, Darren mentioned he doesn’t support horse riding. Is this something typical of vegans? I’ve never heard of that before

Reactions: 1
In their most recent video, Darren mentioned he doesn’t support horse riding. Is this something typical of vegans? I’ve never heard of that before
I’m vegan, and I wouldn’t feel comfortable with riding a horse (it’s the same with zoos, aquariums etc). I’m not sure how common among vegan people it is, but for me it’s because you’re using an animal for something it doesn’t want to do, so it’s probably the same with him

Reactions: 9
I agree, her face looks so stiff with her eyes wide open and her eyes looks so empty no emotions and she rarely blinks as well, so expressionless as well.
It’s because she’s had a lot of Botox done on her forehead and eye area. It’s not allowing her to make natural expressions

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I’d say the vast majority of ethical vegans don’t support it. Vegan GBBO contestant Freya Cox got quite a lot of flack from the vegan community because she’s an avid horse rider.

Reactions: 4
I’m vegan, and I wouldn’t feel comfortable with riding a horse (it’s the same with zoos, aquariums etc). I’m not sure how common among vegan people it is, but for me it’s because you’re using an animal for something it doesn’t want to do, so it’s probably the same with him
I'm not vegan nor a horse person, but isn't riding a form of exercise for the horse? Racing, showjumping and competitions, etc, I can totally understand if being against. But just riding the horse? To me, it seems similar to walking a dog - it's not necessarily the way it'd be done freely in the wild but in a domestic setting, it's an important way to keep them active safely 🤷

Reactions: 8
I'm not vegan nor a horse person, but isn't riding a form of exercise for the horse? Racing, showjumping and competitions, etc, I can totally understand if being against. But just riding the horse? To me, it seems similar to walking a dog - it's not necessarily the way it'd be done freely in the wild but in a domestic setting, it's an important way to keep them active safely 🤷
To me the difference between dog walking and horse riding is that the dog has more freedom (within the limits of its leash), whereas a horse has a person on top of it (which can’t be comfortable), and has little decision where it goes. Showjumping and horse racing etc is even worse

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen Georgie show more affection and love to Koa in one video than I’ve ever seen her show to Sienna in all the years they’ve been on YouTube

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.