Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏 omg ! You got it spot on ! Can’t fault anything you have said there. I didn’t know she was only 34 oops. I thought they where both nearing 40 . It’s like she needs constant compliments and praise and even when she gets it it’s still not enough , nothing will ever be enough. The way she finds it hilarious that she twerks all the time , I’ve never been so cringed out at watching a youtuber. It’s painful ! She’s desperate to be young again and can’t stand the idea of Mia maturing into an attractive young lady. It’s like rubbing salt into her wounds, Mia is so nice about her , as is sienna they are lovely to their mum imo but she is really mean to them a lot of the time. It’s like she feels better about herself when making other people feel insecure. Very self destructive jealous and bitchy way to be ! She needs to sort it out asap as she’s got two more daughters to contend with and by which time she will be quite a bit older and will most likely be just as pretty as Mia if not more so ! The way she is acting now she won’t cope ! She will be literally walking about in the nude by then , anything to get attention off her daughters and on to herself. She had fake boobs done at a very early age if I remember correctly ! That screams LOOK AT ME ! I think if she’d not met Darren and had kids she would have been in a very different situation and might have found work where she could flaunt herself as much as possible. Comments she’s made about builders and surveyors and random other men it’s clear she loves Darren but craves the attention of other men too and wants to be seen as a sexual woman not a mother of 4 … a real shame as she used to be nice,

Good luck kids with parents like that your going to need it and I say parents as Darren enables her and seems to take massaging her ego as an important part of their marriage, when he should be kindly taking her aside and gently talking to her about the example she should be setting for her kids. Hopefully it’s a phase that will pass but it’s looking like a LONG phase at this point :(
I agree with everything you said you’re completely right too! yeah she’s 34 but to be honest she does look 40 and 40 isn’t old at all it’s just Georgie has always looked much older than she is cause when I first started watching them I was shocked by how young she was as she looks so much older. She’s become very obsessed with her appearance and like you said she constantly wants compliments and praise and to be told she looks like Mias sister when she really doesn’t. Nothing is ever enough for her cause she’s so unhappy inside. This twerking thing she’s obsessed with is so cringe cause she wants attention all the time. It’s like she doesn’t want to be looked at like a mum of 4 , she wants to be looked as young , cool , funny and just like a teenager which is just sad that she craves attention like this.
I feel Mia has her moments where she can be horrible to everyone and a bully but I think the way she’s being raised with money and treated as an adult has had that effect on her so I don’t blame her even though I hope for her sake she grows out of acting like that. There’s been moments were her and Sienna have been supportive and so nice to their mum but Georgie only seems to want to hear those lovely compliments from Mia cause she seeks praise from Mia and Sienna just gets ignored.Georgie can be very bitchy and exactly it’s cause she’s insecure and feels better about herself when others are being put down. I personally don’t think she should of had more kids after Sienna cause I don’t think she’s able to handle it mentally cause when you’re getting jealous of your own kids like that that’s really weird. Georgie is only going to get worse the older she gets and the older the kids get cause she’ll always be jealous of their youth and their lives. I think Georgie has always been very insecure but her obsession with social media validation and her jealousy of her daughters has just made it all worse.
I remember in a video a few years ago when they only had Mia and Sienna and they where talking about trying for another baby and she said something like “I don’t know what it’s like to be a single woman with no kids” so it’s clearly something that does be on her mind which shows she’s not fully happy cause she didn’t get to live a single life with no kids as she’s always had the responsibility of being a mum. I do think Georgie has a wild side to her and her life would be very different if she didn’t have all the responsibilities she does now. She really enjoys attention from men and she loves Darren but she seems to constantly hope men will think she’s younger than she is and mistake her for Mias sister.
I don’t know if Darren just doesn’t notice or he’s so focused on YouTube views and making money that he doesn’t really care about anything else but he really should be concerned about her cause she’s not acting like herself at all. Yes she’s her own person and an adult so nobody can tell her what to do but she needs a wake up call and some help. I know being a teen mum and having to grow up so fast must of been tough in ways but that’s just how her life is nothing can change that so she needs to embrace being in her 30’s, start acting more mature and stop trying to relive her teenage years cause not only is it not good for her mental health to try live in the past it’s also unfair on the kids cause they need a mum who acts like a mum not a mum who acts the way Georgie ie behaving.

Reactions: 7
Oh the fact that when Georgie insults Mia and Sienna infuriates me. You can clearly see both the girls get uncomfortable and are in shock when she comments badly on something. Georgie, in her head thinks that bad attention is better than no attention. I honestly do not care if they say they insult each other for jokes as you can clearly see Sienna and Mia gets uncomfortable because Georgie crosses a line when she say the horrible stuff she says.

My family and I can also joke like calling each other “ idiot, silly or stupid ” as a joke but Georgie goes to the extreme and in details, it’s hurtful to see the girls get hurt by her words and Darren stands dead silent behind the camera. Even if it’s just for the vlogs and if she doesn’t do it behind the camera, she still shouldn’t act like that or insult her kids like that just for views. It sets a horrible example for the young viewers and think they can act like with with their family and friends.

Reactions: 11
Don’t think they have ever mentioned the dentist and with Darrens aversions to anything not natural she probably uses fluoride free toothpaste, and not get the fluoride paste dentists put on kids teeth when they’re little.
They mentioned going to the dentist in that vlog about taping sienna's mouth shut

Reactions: 1
So just like last year, they let Koa shove his drooly hands into the cake and then they all ate it. Toddlers hands have been everywhere. That’s just beyond gross, seriously. They could have made him a much smaller smash cake or just cut a piece for him. To expect everyone to eat it after he shoved a handful of cake into his drooly mouth then back into the cake is disgusting.

My daughter is vegan and perfect teeth at the last dentist visit :)
That’s not why Sienna’s teeth is yellow, it looks like enamel erosion likely due to the vegan diet because of the amount of fruit and acidic food they consume. To get the calorie content that they need they have to eat high quantities of food, also brushing her teeth straight after eating could be making it worse and should really be brushing before eating or waiting 30 mins after eating to brush.

Don’t think they have ever mentioned the dentist and with Darrens aversions to anything not natural she probably uses fluoride free toothpaste, and not get the fluoride paste dentists put on kids teeth when they’re little.
Fluoride is actual poison and teeth don’t need it, but I hope they’re at least using a fluoride-free toothpaste.

Who else noticed that Koa didn’t get to have his new bike for more than 5 seconds before Karma snatched it, and they didn’t correct her for it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Only at the present opening and karma is already doing my head in. Can they please teach that child that she is not entitled to open others presents or use them right away. Karma saw the shles and says they fit her so she can wear them too. Like no, teach that girl some manners. Get her into njrsery, then she will learn she cant have everything her way. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Only at the present opening and karma is already doing my head in. Can they please teach that child that she is not entitled to open others presents or use them right away. Karma saw the shles and says they fit her so she can wear them too. Like no, teach that girl some manners. Get her into njrsery, then she will learn she cant have everything her way. 😡😡😡
I just came on here to see if anyone had commented about this. It’s as if Georgie and Darren don’t want to say the word no to Karma, which is exactly what she needs at her age - firm boundaries. Sienna did a better job at disciplining Karma by telling her to wait a minute when Karma was trying to pull Koa on the bike. Georgie just sits there fake smiling too which is weird. The way Karma jumped on his bike and rode off on it before he had a chance too was the moment for me. It really irritates me now too.

Reactions: 8
Fluoride is actual poison and teeth don’t need it, but I hope they’re at least using a fluoride-free toothpaste.
I’m not here to start a debate, but I’m a part of the healthcare system and I can say that fluoride (in moderation) is very beneficial, especially to young, growing children.
The purpose of fluoride is to protect the enamel of the teeth and it is used to limit its decay. Enamel is like a precious stone - once it’s ground up, it’s gone and it can’t be replaced.
I’m not vegan and neither is anyone else in my household, so I’m not sure if fluoride has any animal byproducts, but in young children that consume lots of sweets and their adult teeth are still coming in, it’s very important for their overall hygiene.
Either way, fluoride or not, they really need to be brushing their teeth. I don’t recall them going to a dentist once in the last two - three years, and that’s scary concerning how many sweets the kids have. FF, if you see this, please take your whole family for dental cleaning and a checkup

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just came on here to see if anyone had commented about this. It’s as if Georgie and Darren don’t want to say the word no to Karma, which is exactly what she needs at her age - firm boundaries. Sienna did a better job at disciplining Karma by telling her to wait a minute when Karma was trying to pull Koa on the bike. Georgie just sits there fake smiling too which is weird. The way Karma jumped on his bike and rode off on it before he had a chance too was the moment for me. It really irritates me now too.
Yeah theh dont seem to like saying no to her which is really bad. Shes 4 this year for christ sake. And she was asking where her presents are too. She was straight onto playing with his toys before he got a chance to. Im all for kids sharing etc but AFTER the child its for gets a go. Shes a right little madam and d&g NEED to sort her out before koa gets older and gives her a push or hits her for just taking over HIS toys/things. They just laugh at her, no wonder she keeps doing it

Reactions: 10
My daughter is vegan and perfect teeth at the last dentist visit :)
So you say but I wasn’t speaking about your kid, that was in reply to why 10 year old Sienna’s who hasn’t grown all her adult teeth yet could be yellow!

They mentioned going to the dentist in that vlog about taping sienna's mouth shut
never watched that vlog but just had a skim through😳I can’t quite believe any reputable dentist would advise taping a young child’s mouth closed every night.

Darren and Georgie really are bat tit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest vlog... Oh my God! Karma infuriates me! You can see Georgie did "try" and tell Karma that it was Koa's birthday and that the presents are for him...etc, but was that just for the camera?! Because after she was ripping the paper off and she was saying absolutely nothing about it, she's 4 this year but her behaviour is absolutely terrible and they need to do something about it. I feel for Sienna, Mia too actually as now they're older they're just cast aside.

Reactions: 14
Gosh Georgie had to keep pulling karma away from Koa so she didn’t open his gifts. Just discipline your children. Karma is nearly that age where it is hard to turn her behaviour around because that is all she knows. Not everything is for her and yes sharing is caring but god… Let Koa have his presents first and let him enjoy his birthday even if he don’t really understand.

Karma is going to be an unbearable girl when she grows older and older if her parents doesn’t tell her what’s right and wrong.

Reactions: 14
Gosh Georgie had to keep pulling karma away from Koa so she didn’t open his gifts. Just discipline your children. Karma is nearly that age where it is hard to turn her behaviour around because that is all she knows. Not everything is for her and yes sharing is caring but god… Let Koa have his presents first and let him enjoy his birthday even if he don’t really understand.

Karma is going to be an unbearable girl when she grows older and older if her parents doesn’t tell her what’s right and wrong.
You can also see Karma pushing Koa out of the way in one park, only on his stem but she was pushing him to get to the present first.

You can also see Karma pushing Koa out of the way in one park, only on his stem but she was pushing him to get to the present first.
And why on earth did they not tell karma no when she was hitting Georgie with the broom? Come on! This family is absolutely ridiculous and the youngest will be a nightmare. Hitting is a big no and laughing at karma hitting Georgie will make her see “ oh hitting people make others laugh ” or even worse, that it’s okay to hit.

I would never speak badly about any child, especially one as young as Karma who obviously doesn’t know any different but Darren & Georgie need to step up and take action now before her behavior gets out of hand. I understand they want to take the “gentle parenting” approach, which if done correctly is great but they don’t seem to understand that gentle parenting needs to involve discipline too. I agree that if they sent her to a nursery or preschool her behavior would improve hugely

Reactions: 6
They wanted babies for content cause they knew the views and money they could get by having a baby that’s what sparked their interest about trying for Karma cause at the time literally every family channel was having a baby it was like a trend and unfortunately it’s something that is still happening babies are seen as an object that is a money maker rather than a human being. Throughout 2017 anytime in a q&a people asked about them having more kids , Georgie was always saying no and that she was finally happy with her body the way it was and didn’t have a desire for more kids then towards the end of 2017 she suddenly changed her mind and I know many people can change their minds but in her case even though she agreed she wanted to try for a baby , there were still moments in videos that she spoke about her doubts and how she wasn’t fully sure if she wanted another baby cause she liked it being just the four of them and wasn’t super interested in looking after a baby but I remember Darren hyping up the idea of having a baby and obviously she was happy enough to go along with it so she made that choice and they knew the money they could make from it too. These babies and children have the right to privacy and also should be brought into the world not as a way for their parents to make money.
They were so disappointed Karma was a girl especially Georgie and she couldn’t wait until Karma was a certain age cause she was desperate to try for a boy. I don’t think she fully enjoyed her time with Karma as a baby cause she didn’t get the gender she wanted and it was very obvious she wanted to start trying for another baby as soon as possible rather than just taking her time. They had Karma and Koa very close together and don’t get me wrong having a sibling close in age can be a lovely thing but you need to mentally be ready to take on two babies at once and I don’t think Georgie was mentally ready at all.
I think as time has gone on it’s really hit Georgie that you actually have to take care of these money makers and that it takes a lot of hardwork and I understand in her case Karma and Koa are not easy kids to look after cause they’re wild and not well behaved especially Karma she’s already turning very spoiled and a bit of a bully at times but it’s not her fault it’s Georgie and Darrens fault for the way they are raising them to get away with everything and never giving out to her or telling her no. She’s old enough now to learn right from wrong. The times she has been told no she just ignores Georgie and or looks like she’s about to throw a huge temper tantrum and then the camera cuts to a different scene. At Karmas age of course it’s normal here and there to have moments were a child wants to get their way or isn’t perfectly behaved all the time but in order for her to learn she has to be disciplined in a serious way. They need to stop laughing at things she does that aren’t funny or cute. They don’t want the responsibility that comes with parenting they just want an easy life but the whole point of being a parent is it’s not meant to always be easy and you can’t always be your child’s friend you have to be hard on kids at times for their own good in order to shape them into good adults. I really think they have their work cut out with Karma she is going to be a wild one who will have them stressed out.

It's funny - I remember a video of them in Gran Canaria where they were doing a Q&A and someone asked if they'd have more kids and it was Darren who vehemently said NO. i thought Georgie wanted them and he didn't, originally.

Reactions: 4
It's funny - I remember a video of them in Gran Canaria where they were doing a Q&A and someone asked if they'd have more kids and it was Darren who vehemently said NO. i thought Georgie wanted them and he didn't, originally.
You’re probably right about Darren also saying no at first but I do remember watching them throughout 2017 and anytime it was brought up Georgie was also saying no to having more kids cause she was finally happy with how her body looked and wasn’t interested in looking after a baby again. Then towards the end of 2017 they both started talking about trying for a baby and this was when having a baby on YouTube was a really popular thing all the family channels were trying for a baby cause they all were seeing the views and money that can be made from it. I think if they hadn’t ever been on YouTube they never would of had more kids after Sienna but I think Darren saw the money that could be made and how a channel/social media business can grow the bigger the family is and the more kids you have so that made him all for having more babies even if before that he wasn’t interested in having more the money changed his mind and same with Georgie she knew she wasn’t fully into the idea of having more kids but went along with it either to please Darren or cause she thought it would be a lot easier than it turned out to be cause clearly she isn’t happy and the two youngest kids stress her out.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don't think there was any real rush, she's not very old. But Mia is getting older so I bet there was limited time to be the "one big happy family" with an adult child who wants to leave. The money was definitely being made from the births and subsequent videos!

I’m so glad everyone else felt the same as what I did towards Karma as I thought i possibly would be the only one!!

I could feel myself nearly yelling at the screen to let her brother open his own presents and his last one she just ripped the paper off and all Georgie did was laugh I would have gone mad but then again I don’t think I would have let it get that far….

Reactions: 13
Georgie was also saying no to having more kids cause she was finally happy with how her body looked and wasn’t interested in looking after a baby again. Then towards the end of 2017 they both started talking about trying for a baby and this was when having a baby on YouTube was a really popular thing all the family channels were trying for a baby cause they all were seeing the views and money that can be made from it. I think if they hadn’t ever been on YouTube they never would of had more kids after Sienna but I think Darren saw the money that could be made and how a channel/social media business can grow the bigger the family is and the more kids you have so that made him all for having more babies even if before that he wasn’t interested in having more the money changed his mind and same with Georgie she knew she wasn’t fully into the idea of having more kids but went along with it either to please Darren or cause she thought it would be a lot easier than it turned out to be cause clearly she isn’t happy and the two youngest kids stress her out.
This makes me really sad for the younger kids. I hope when they grow up they never realise this.
They obviously prefer them to the older kids now but they werent wanted in the first place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.