Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma and Koa are probably very unwell all the time because they don’t mix with a lot of other kids to build up an immune system. Kids their age at school they might get colds, coughs or stomach bugs but it’s not a big deal like it is with Karma and Koa

Reactions: 11
Just saw Mia’s new Q&A video with her Mum. One of the questions was actually from Teo who Mia herself said is 15/16. He said “would you let me date Mia”. Georgie seemed fine with it. I’m really surprised by this especially considering if Mia did send nudes to someone underage. They should be advising her on caution, not supporting her to date a potentially 15 year old. Just all seems really strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Regardless of what happened with Mia's dad..I always wondered why she completely denies the existence of her other siblings..they aren't to blame
mia probably thinks shes better than them with her amazing rich life in costa rica.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
mia probably thinks shes better than them with her amazing rich life in costa rica.
Thing is, Mia might not regret this now but she may very well regret this later. Even if he has had issues in the past like they’ve suggested, if he’s trying, isn’t everyone worthy of redemption? (obviously to an extent) I just think it would be so beneficial for her to even just visit her bio dad and family, she could always never see him again after but it seems such a shame not to try.

Reactions: 14
Oh wow, what a mess. I'm probably missing parts of the story as I haven't watched their content in months and just keep up on here but is it normal where they are to drive golf carts on the road? Surely they aren't really designed for that. I don't see why they didn't just get her driving lessons for an actual car. As for the nudes thing, I can't really get my head around it. I'm not that much older than Mia and I know that the vast majority of people her age wouldn't even think about sending them to someone who's barely a teenager. There's the safety element for both of them that she should've instantly thought about. I don't know how much of this stuff is making it into her content but from what I understand from her books and older content, her fanbase seems to be quite young. It's not really a good example to be setting for them.

Fingers crossed, Sienna and the other kids will have a bit of a better chance

Reactions: 9
Thing is, Mia might not regret this now but she may very well regret this later. Even if he has had issues in the past like they’ve suggested, if he’s trying, isn’t everyone worthy of redemption? (obviously to an extent) I just think it would be so beneficial for her to even just visit her bio dad and family, she could always never see him again after but it seems such a shame not to try.
I agree, I just don’t understand how they can go around with this attitude of “share the smiles” and “treasure others be yourself” but then treat Mia’s dad so poorly and speak about him in a negative light. Obviously we don’t know the whole story but to deny Mia seeing him from such a young age is so wrong. It’s obvious she has been brainwashed and she doesn’t seem to have the capacity to think for herself. Darren and Georgie are so wrong for denying her the chance to have any kind of relationship with him, even if it’s just a FaceTime call or text message here and there

Oh wow, what a mess. I'm probably missing parts of the story as I haven't watched their content in months and just keep up on here but is it normal where they are to drive golf carts on the road? Surely they aren't really designed for that. I don't see why they didn't just get her driving lessons for an actual car. As for the nudes thing, I can't really get my head around it. I'm not that much older than Mia and I know that the vast majority of people her age wouldn't even think about sending them to someone who's barely a teenager. There's the safety element for both of them that she should've instantly thought about. I don't know how much of this stuff is making it into her content but from what I understand from her books and older content, her fanbase seems to be quite young. It's not really a good example to be setting for them.

Fingers crossed, Sienna and the other kids will have a bit of a better chance
They live in a private gated community so I assume they just mean the roads there, which is quite normal. I’m sure they’ve mentioned before that Mia isn’t allowed to leave the community

Reactions: 8
Their newest video.. why did Georgie say they follow Georgism as a religion? She looked very annoyed when Darren didn’t find it funny.. she looked mad the whole video to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In Canada there is no august cut off and not sure if the UK is the same. Your grade here is determined by your year of birth, regardless of when you are born in the year
In the UK the school year you're in is based on an August cut-off. So I was born in September but there were people in the same year as me who were born in August the year after me if I recall correctly. This was for the few years I was at school in between homeschooling and for my university experience. I do think the Canadian system is better.

In the UK the school year you're in is based on an August cut-off. So I was born in September but there were people in the same year as me who were born in August the year after me if I recall correctly. This was for the few years I was at school in between homeschooling and for my university experience. I do think the Canadian system is better.
It’s England not the UK that have September to August cut off for the school year, Scotland has March to February.

Their newest video.. why did Georgie say they follow Georgism as a religion? She looked very annoyed when Darren didn’t find it funny.. she looked mad the whole video to be honest
Yeah she didn’t seem in a good mood in that video , seemed very irritated by a lot of things he said and would disagree with something he said and give her own opinion but she sounded a bit annoyed. My guess is she just was tired cause we all have days like that but looking at her eyebags in Mias recent video is what confirmed for me she probably isn’t sleeping very well maybe the the youngest two kids are keeping her up at night still.

Reactions: 2
A few posts back there was a discussion about which kids look like which parent, in the recent video you can see that Mia has Georgie's face shape...

random thing to post, but watching the video now and noticed 🙈

I don't understand why they keep using Mia in their videos titles with varying degrees of suggestive context... 'Mia's crush', 'Mia got in a fight', 'Mia had a car accident', 'Mia was seen vaping', etc. etc. It's been going on for years and I understand she's the eldest so would be more in the spotlight.... but I don't think it can be good for her at ALL. Like, she's a teenager, making her mistakes, trying things out, changing as a person is all a part of that but having it like, monetised and used as content and most of all used as the main attraction can't be healthy...

Reactions: 13
This whole situation is wrong Mia with the boy too young for her it’s not ok at all. Then I think the boy on the live who was talking to someone on here as well wrong. I know there isn’t ill intent from the poster here but they shouldn’t be discussing things like this with random adults. The whole group of them the younger boys , Mia , her friends all of age ranges the clueless parents it just seems a safeguarding nightmare.

I don't understand why they keep using Mia in their videos titles with varying degrees of suggestive context... 'Mia's crush', 'Mia got in a fight', 'Mia had a car accident', 'Mia was seen vaping', etc. etc. It's been going on for years and I understand she's the eldest so would be more in the spotlight.... but I don't think it can be good for her at ALL. Like, she's a teenager, making her mistakes, trying things out, changing as a person is all a part of that but having it like, monetised and used as content and most of all used as the main attraction can't be healthy...
It's because it's clickbait. They know Mia is the one that's pulling in the views and considering that her fan fanbase does seem younger, they're going to be more interested in the 'drama' of being a teenager, even if it's likely staged or exaggerated.
The audience is naturally going to be more interested in a teenager acting grown up or getting caught breaking the rules vs the parents or the 'babies' doing whatever. It's the same reason loads of family bloggers get a huge spike in views when the kids are sick or injured or just very upset - people's curiosity gets the better of them and they want to see what happened and how it was handled.

Reactions: 11
This whole situation is wrong Mia with the boy too young for her it’s not ok at all. Then I think the boy on the live who was talking to someone on here as well wrong. I know there isn’t ill intent from the poster here but they shouldn’t be discussing things like this with random adults. The whole group of them the younger boys , Mia , her friends all of age ranges the clueless parents it just seems a safeguarding nightmare.
All this could have been avoided if G&D didn’t make these children click bait in their vlogs. They’ve done pretty well not involving other people/friends their vlogs, why start now?! They had no business using other people’s kids for content and pulling them into the public domain.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.