Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgie has said a few things in past vlogs which are a bit too pro-nudity for a family channel. Saying things like it's important for the girls to see how her body changes as a women or something equally as weird sounding. And they talked about her skinny-dipping in the pool in I think one of the Portugal vlogs. So nudity might not be as taboo as you would think in their family...

And they must know about this board with Mia's dad having previously posted here (I wonder if he still reads here) so they might even be reading along or have set up notifications so they know what we're all saying. They know exactly what is going on and everything else is image management.
They do read in here, I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or not but I talked about that stupid carrot of theirs and in their next they all of a sudden mentioned it. It have happened a lot when we talk about something, they will talk about it in their next vlog but make it low key and say the comments are from tiktok or Instagram

Georgie has said a few things in past vlogs which are a bit too pro-nudity for a family channel. Saying things like it's important for the girls to see how her body changes as a women or something equally as weird sounding. And they talked about her skinny-dipping in the pool in I think one of the Portugal vlogs. So nudity might not be as taboo as you would think in their family...

And they must know about this board with Mia's dad having previously posted here (I wonder if he still reads here) so they might even be reading along or have set up notifications so they know what we're all saying. They know exactly what is going on and everything else is image management.
Its not really about taboo or nudity itself though… it’s the fact it’s a criminal offence to produce sexual images of yourself as a minor. And to send them to another minor several years younger.

This whole thing isn’t just empty drama it’s quite a serious affront to their channel and image and potentially Mia’s future. Thats why I’m convinced Darren and Georgie already knew and were dealing with damage control a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 10
Surely she isn't stupid enough to do that 😳
Thing is tho all these kinds of things are covered in schools nowadays.. staying safe online, safe sex, etc etc... all of that information is down to her Mum & step Dad.. do we think they have covered all the basics with her? 🤔
For all we know he may have asked for nudes.. she may have liked him and wanted him to like her, so did what he asked & didn't think any more of it.. 😬

Reactions: 8
If they didnt know about mia and the nudes situation, they do now. I commented on their recent insta post saying "mia sent nudes to a 14 year old" and they blocked me haha
No doubt about that. God forbid you try to ruin their "perfect family" image. Can't wait for all the conspiracy tiktokers to get their hands on this.
In case anyone missed it on this new page - Mia sent nudes to a 14 year old boy she was dating in Costa Rica. Pass it on.

Reactions: 10
Based on what others have said, she thought he was a similar age at first so she likely thought she might have that mature relationship. However, I feel like finding out they're underage should absolutely put you off a person even if you get on with them or like their personality. I can't say I blame the parents for stepping in if she wasn't willing to step away.
But yeah, I'd definitely take the nudes thing with a pinch of salt, especially if it's only his word on an Insta live with his friends (and sounds like he was already rinsing her). He's likely giving it the big I Am given the fact, he's y'know, a 14 year old lad 😅
I thought that he was lying too at first but he went into too much detail for it to be a lie, and all of his friends already knew about it and were agreeing with him. Also, Mia was in the chat trying to defend herself by saying she pressured him into it and apparently she brought up the situation before him (he said this in another live).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am shocked that Mia admitted to it!! She really has no common sense. It's frightening that she's going to be 18 this year. It's not her fault though, Darren and Georgie have sheltered her way too much. If she went to school, she'd learn about the dangers of sending nudes, she'd see the repercussions.

Not to mention the impact this could have on her career and future brand deal etc..

Reactions: 16
Wow she pressured him too?!?! That's horrible!

I am shocked that Mia admitted to it!! She really has no common sense. It's frightening that she's going to be 18 this year. It's not her fault though, Darren and Georgie have sheltered her way too much. If she went to school, she'd learn about the dangers of sending nudes, she'd see the repercussions.

Not to mention the impact this could have on her career and future brand deal etc..
Where did she admit it?

can someone PLEASE summarise/explain what this whole mia sending nudes consent stuff is??? i’m so confused. i’m behind on this thread and i can’t find anything in mias comment sections

can someone PLEASE summarise/explain what this whole mia sending nudes consent stuff is??? i’m so confused. i’m behind on this thread and i can’t find anything in mias comment sections
I didn’t see the live but to summarize what has been said before in this thread, Mia had a crush on a 14 year old and admitted that they kissed, things didn’t work out and that’s why Mia was upset in some family fizz videos. The boy went live on Instagram and said that Mia had sent him nudes. Mia was in the live too and was on her friend Ornella's account and said that she was pressured into sending them, there’s a screenshot above of the comment saying she was pressured

Reactions: 2
The "Mia is heartbroken" vlog only came out 5 days after her 17th birthday vlog so most of this was probably happening whilst she was 16. I don't know when the boys birthday is to know exactly what the age difference is but I thought they said he was not the boy in Ornella's year at school he was older which suggests to me he's in the year above i.e. if they were all in school Ornella would be Year 9, (13-14) the boy would be Year 10 (14-15) and Mia would be Year 12 (16-17) (by British school standards at least). Still very weird though.

There was talk about Mia having stayed out after curfew in the car crash video so it looks like she was probably been being a bit wild recently so I think they are about to have to set more rules for her. Honestly without the golf cart I assume she will have less freedom which I think Darren and Georgie will be glad about - she's probably been up to all sorts they don't know about.
I’m sure the boy said on the live that he was 15 in 2 months. So maybe around March.

I was on the live and I actually joined it and spoke to the boy Riley about everything. There’s a lot to unpack here.
As everyone knows by now Mia and him were in the talking stage of a relationship she was 16 at the time 17 now and he is 14 about to be 15 however he lied to her about his age at first.

He said he was 16 then 15 then finally told her the truth that he was 14 however by then Mia had fallen head over heels for him and disregarded his age. (Mia said this herself)

Mia said that Riley pressured her for nudes and then changed her story after challenged about it by saying he encouraged her. They both acknowledge that they sent nudes to each other, I then let him know that this is essentially child p*rn.

Mia told Riley that her parents did not agree with the age gap relationship so broke them up and stopped them from seeing each other or even being friends, she had to unfollow him even.
However Mia said on the live that she broke up with him as it was for the best for both of them and because they live 5 hours away from each other, presumably to take the heat off of Georgie and Darren.
Riley said that the whole family is different on the camera and that they are actually chilled out and mellow in real life however they are quite weird in mannerisms.
They aren’t allowed to watch TV they are apparently scared of 4G and they don’t have Wi-Fi instead they use an ethernet cable which we already know.

Riley said that Mia is not allowed to see her real dad as he has ‘problems’ but she didn’t say much about him, she did not introduce Darren as her real dad but her stepdad.

He said the donut party was very babyish and that Mia is very stunted and acts more like a 13-year-old than a 17-year-old and that’s why they were mentally on the same wavelength.

Also Mia was talking about the whole relationship and nudes business right in front of Sienna and Ornella, who are really young which is irresponsible.

Riley confirmed Mia does not Drink or smoke and her parents are very strict. She is not allowed to go out except on occasion but must not leave the community and spends most of the day at home. She only goes to parties that her parents know the family of. She only became friends with ornella because they are neighbours.

He let us know that it is illegal not to attend school in Costa Rica and that her parents would be prosecuted or even deported if anyone let the authorities know.

(IN COSTA AGE OF CONSENT IS 15 SO THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS COMPLETELY LEGAL) unfortunately!

let me know if you would like any more specific information as I cannot remember everything I was on all 3 lives from 9:30 pm till 4 in the morning so I’ve got a lot of info 😭
My daughter was on the live too but not for as long as you. She left I think around 9pm so missed a lot of it. But heard a lot of what you are saying here. It’s funny that there was only around 30 people and and at least 2 have links to tattle 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Mia did admit to them. She said she sent them because she was ‘pressured’.

mia was on ornellas account*

View attachment 1003491

Riley is right! I was on all 3 lives for the whole 6 hours and she mentioned it first. How embarrassing is it that a 14year old is pressuring a 17 year old into sexual activity. She should know better being the older party.(they both admitted that they kissed, mia put in on her YouTube)
I wonder what are the odds that mia pressured him into sending nudes as he admitted he did but them saying it was the other way round, just to save face?
——————
Okay, i wasn’t aware there was actual proof although, i think it is unacceptable her sending nudes to someone younger than her especially because in the UK age of consent is 16, so if she was 16 at the time and this boy was under 16 it’s illegal and i’m aware she doesn’t live in the Uk but she was raised there so i honestly thought she would of known. Not only that but you learn things like this in primary school, which she claims she was in public school until 12/13, so you think she would of been educated on this unless she forgot. In a way i do feel bad for her because she’s clearly been taking advantage of and she’s probably very vulnerable because she’s never had that care free teen life and has been in a relationship. Like i’ve said before i’m not justifying her actions.. but the boy should know better than to talk about it on social media.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see the live but to summarize what has been said before in this thread, Mia had a crush on a 14 year old and admitted that they kissed, things didn’t work out and that’s why Mia was upset in some family fizz videos. The boy went live on Instagram and said that Mia had sent him nudes. Mia was in the live too and was on her friend Ornella's account and said that she was pressured into sending them, there’s a screenshot above of the comment saying she was pressured
She's never heard of plausible deniability, has she? 😬 Can only hope she's had the common sense not to include her face in them (but I also somehow doubt it).

Reactions: 3
I really feel for all children. Sienna and Mia are both intelligent and social kids who would off, if given the opportunity, loved school and made loads of friends. Mia hasn't had any friends or normal social interaction with peers for years hence why she is acting the way she does now.
I think if she was able to develop normally she probably would have a boyfriend her own age and be looking at going to university. Which I think she would of loved.
Sienna has always been a lovely girl but she's being denied so much. It is already becoming apparent but in the next few years I think will become worse, and she most likely will be left in a worse position than Mia. They most likely will push Sienna into her personal youtube channel to cater to the teen audience as Mia becomes an adult.
It's really cruel to deny their children all these opportunities.
Georgie and Darren have an obsession with control, they are in an amazing position living in Costa Rica, nice house etc. why do thy not understand how unhealthy it is that the kids are being stunted so much. They should not be constantly with each other 24/7, they all need their own lives. I do not see how they think Mia will be in any position to go travelling alone when she turns 18.
I applaud their plant based diet and in general healthy lifestyle for the kids, but what would happen if one of them wanted to eg be a vegetarian or omnivore. Would they support them? I doubt it.
I didn't see anyone mention this but on the new years day video when Darren spoke about what he wanted to learn this year- terrain theory and german new medicine. Looking them up briefly is very scary to read that he is so caught up in believing this stuff. Basically that germs are not real and do not cause disease and then also about not needing usual medication to treat disease. People got very ill and nearly died as this german doctor told them they did not need to follow the advice of their doctors with regard to treatment.
Mia with this boy, honestly it is just shocking. 17 year olds do not find 14 year old boys attractive. At all. Touchwood this will be addressed with her. Same with Ornella sadly, I can not see how a 17 year old girl who would be in year 12, would have anything in common with a 14 year old who would be in year 9. The immaturity gap and just different stage of life and experiences should be huge. Sadly for Mia this age range is all she can relate to and that blame is solely on Georgie and Darren.
I did use to like the family but I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes which is overall just really sad but also scary that the kids are being brought up in this environment.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know where the screenshot of mia admitting to it through ornellas account on the livestream went? I can’t find it

Reactions: 1
If anyone can’t be bothered to watch their latest video; the planning permission for their house has been rejected because it looked too modern and the title is click bait, Mia hasn’t been in a fight

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.