Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their most recent video Darren is using "looks like it came from a car boot sale" as an insult regarding the fashion challenge and honestly the way he's talking sounds so smug and elitist that it's cringe.

Their outfits aren't the best but it's probably from lack of choice in the single shop they went in. Georgie has for some reason decided in it that she wants to look like an 12 year old girl in 2004 which is weird. Sienna looks like a child who dressed herself which is a refreshing change. Mia's outfit choices for video challenges continue to be different from her usual dress in a way that always seem to me like she wants to experiment more with her look but is stuck wearing their cult colour palette.
She sounded like a 12 year old girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also if I’m not mistaken, this is the first time in a few months they got a video sponsor? It feels so weird to watch a family with already so much money get even more free things, let alone their target audience isn’t going to want a monthly deodorant subscription.. I was curious and went to the website, and they’re not only pretty pricey (like $28 per month plus shipping and add-ons) but then they dont ship to the United States (as everything is in british pounds).
Just an observation, I think the last sponsor I remember them getting was some science delivery kit where Sienna actually seemed very interested and Mia could care less about her potato headphones or whatever 😂

She sounded like a 12 year old girl 🤣
It’s honestly just sad at this point. In every recent video, she always wears very revealing tops or sits in a way that her boobs are practically hanging out, and she’s constantly wearing clothes that someone Mia’s age should be wearing. The top she got in the video was cool because it was painted by a local artist, but it looked absolutely ridiculous with that pink skirt. Her “Y2K” theme should have stopped a long time ago 😂

Reactions: 7
I try not to comment on how they dress but Georgie seems to wear more and more revealing clothes. It’s good she is getting confident in her own body but it seems like she wants to wear the shortest dress she can find and her boobs out in our faces. You can clearly see she dresses less and less in every video.

Reactions: 7
why does georgie seem to care so much about brands

also when georgie first said the skirt was "Y2K" 💀 like no honey, that's not Y2K

why does georgie seem to care so much about brands

also when georgie first said the skirt was "Y2K" 💀 like no honey, that's not Y2K
Y2K is not a brand, it’s the fashion style from the 2000s. That’s what she was referring to😅

Reactions: 6
Also if I’m not mistaken, this is the first time in a few months they got a video sponsor? It feels so weird to watch a family with already so much money get even more free things, let alone their target audience isn’t going to want a monthly deodorant subscription.. I was curious and went to the website, and they’re not only pretty pricey (like $28 per month plus shipping and add-ons) but then they dont ship to the United States (as everything is in british pounds).
Just an observation, I think the last sponsor I remember them getting was some science delivery kit where Sienna actually seemed very interested and Mia could care less about her potato headphones or whatever 😂

It’s honestly just sad at this point. In every recent video, she always wears very revealing tops or sits in a way that her boobs are practically hanging out, and she’s constantly wearing clothes that someone Mia’s age should be wearing. The top she got in the video was cool because it was painted by a local artist, but it looked absolutely ridiculous with that pink skirt. Her “Y2K” theme should have stopped a long time ago 😂
100% agree with the whole y2k tit. Im of the same era and would only do a y2k dress up if its a disco party or something. She looked ridiculous especially the skirt which was way too short

When I make the comment that she looked like a 12 year old girl in 2004 I was completely forgetting that 2004 was the year that Mia was born. So she's apparently trying to time travel to before she had kids...

Y2K is in fashion but it's not the kind of 2000s fashion she was wearing, honestly the fashion revivals are usually very specific fashions from the era rather than the whole fashion of that period., I think my friend had a similar skirt in 2008 and no-one wears tops like that unless they paint them themselves in any era of fashion really.

Darren was soo annoying in this video! When he made the comment "As a male I need to be sensitive about what I say around women" (something along those lines) it made me want to punch his stupid cube looking head. Why is it always Darren doing all the rating? He's mediocre at best and definitely not one to judge..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Darren was soo annoying in this video! When he made the comment "As a male I need to be sensitive about what I say around women" (something along those lines) it made me want to punch his stupid cube looking head. Why is it always Darren doing all the rating? He's mediocre at best and definitely not one to judge..
Ikr. Especially when he talks about when Mia and Georgie are on their period.
They’re already treating Koa like he’s the king because he’s their only boy and Darren’s treated like he’s on a higher level than the rest of the family, especially by Georgie. There’s definitely a warped view of gender roles in their family and it seems to have got worse in recent years. Before, when they’d donate to charities Mia would always do it for girl’s education or things to do with menstruation. Now there’s no mention of it and everything’s about them and how great their lives are.

Reactions: 9
Ikr. Especially when he talks about when Mia and Georgie are on their period.
They’re already treating Koa like he’s the king because he’s their only boy and Darren’s treated like he’s on a higher level than the rest of the family, especially by Georgie. There’s definitely a warped view of gender roles in their family and it seems to have got worse in recent years. Before, when they’d donate to charities Mia would always do it for girl’s education or things to do with menstruation. Now there’s no mention of it and everything’s about them and how great their lives are.
I think they said in a video they still donate and do charity work but they don’t film it for the vlogs or post it anywhere, I forgot the video but it was in a recent one. Idk to wether believe it or not.

Reactions: 2
So I've been blocked right?? I don't think I've ever even interacted on the account im blocked on?? I haven't blocked her as that's the only other reason it shows up like this. It's been like this for a while.
Yes, I checked rn and I can still see all her videos.

Reactions: 3
100% agree with the whole y2k tit. Im of the same era and would only do a y2k dress up if its a disco party or something. She looked ridiculous especially the skirt which was way too short
It’s obvious she’s trying so hard to gain validation from Mia.. which is weird because she’s her daughter…? If anything it should be the other way 😂 as Selestia also said, her dressing style has gotten less and less conservative or “family friendly” and a whole lot more boobalicious 😬

Y2K is not a brand, it’s the fashion style from the 2000s. That’s what she was referring to😅
IKK I mean the skirt wasn't like the "Y2K" style

like it wasn't low waisted and or any other traits of Y2K stuff other than the color... she really wants to act cool and hip, knowing the trends. honestly it's fine but don't do it wrong.

she was also way too obsessed with the brands of stuff. so materialistic. she was telling Darren that he should include the brands in the judging, but why do brands matter so much, especially when you're thrifting in the first place?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
IKK I mean the skirt wasn't like the "Y2K" style

like it wasn't low waisted and or any other traits of Y2K stuff other than the color... she really wants to act cool and hip, knowing the trends. honestly it's fine but don't do it wrong.

she was also way too obsessed with the brands of stuff. so materialistic. she was telling Darren that he should include the brands in the judging, but why do brands matter so much, especially when you're thrifting in the first place?
Yes I agree with you, she was way too obsessed with having it branded all of a sudden

Also Georgie was being way too mean to Sienna in it.. or maybe that’s just me who thinks it but the way she talked to Sienna was way too mean even if they are joking.

It’s England not the UK that have September to August cut off for the school year, Scotland has March to February.
Thanks for clarifying. I'm half-Scottish and living in both England and Scotland - the Scots system does sound a bit better.

I was about 9-10 years old when Y2K was a thing but some of the fashions of that time are coming back - many teens and 20 somethings wear similar fashions these days. It's a bit weird thinking of people who were babies when that stuff was fashionable now wear it themselves.

Reactions: 1
Also Georgie was being way too mean to Sienna in it.. or maybe that’s just me who thinks it but the way she talked to Sienna was way too mean even if they are joking.
Half the time watching them I'm not even sure if Georgie likes Mia and Sienna. She's overly competitive with them and seems to enjoy insulting them and teasing them way too much. She acts like their mean older sister who occasionally remembers she loves them. She also seems really jealous of them for their youth and how thin they are.

Reactions: 10
Georgie seems to be a deeply unhappy person in my opinion. She puts on a front for the camera to portray the "perfect family" image but deep down I don't think she is happy. I agree with everything that's been said before, she seems jealous of and competitive with Mia and Sienna which is sad. Her sudden change in style and constant talking about her body. It all just screams insecurity. I think she probably sees a lot of herself in Mia except when she was Mia's age she had a baby so she missed out on her fun, free, teenage years, and that is why she is jealous of Mia. She also doesn't seem to have any friends of her own and isn't in contact with her family, she spends all her time with Darren and is way too dependent on him. It's not a healthy way to live

Reactions: 14
Georgie seems to be a deeply unhappy person in my opinion. She puts on a front for the camera to portray the "perfect family" image but deep down I don't think she is happy. I agree with everything that's been said before, she seems jealous of and competitive with Mia and Sienna which is sad. Her sudden change in style and constant talking about her body. It all just screams insecurity. I think she probably sees a lot of herself in Mia except when she was Mia's age she had a baby so she missed out on her fun, free, teenage years, and that is why she is jealous of Mia. She also doesn't seem to have any friends of her own and isn't in contact with her family, she spends all her time with Darren and is way too dependent on him. It's not a healthy way to live
Her obsession with twerking and wearing the shortest skirts and dresses is beyond ridiculous. at this point she takes it as a personality trait to do those two things.

In that clothes challenge video did you see Georgie’s face when Darren was talking about her outfit and said “it’s something a young person would wear”. She was NOT happy he said that cause she wants to be looked at like she’s a lot younger than she is. Georgie you are very young you are only 34 but you are not 17 , stop trying to act like it and you do not look 17 and that’s just how it is. Georgie is extremely insecure and I’m not saying she’s not allowed be insecure cause she’s only human after all but it’s getting ridiculous now the way she’s acting she lacks a lot of maturity . I agree with people saying she’s jealous of Mia and Sienna cause it’s so obvious that she is. The way Georgie is dressing like Mia now and is wearing much more revealing things and don’t get me wrong normally I say let people wear what they want but the difference here is Georgie is purposely trying to dress like a teenager because she is miserable inside with the life she has now and is jealous of Mias freedom and getting to wear whatever she likes. I really don’t think having Karma and Koa helped Georgie mentally at all as I think she really struggles with having the 4 kids and is very stressed out by the younger two are they’re wild. The Tiktoks Georgie and Mia make together are so awkward and cringe because Georgie acts like Mias friend rather than Mias mum and Georgie dressing like her daughter I don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed and I don’t know how Darren hasn’t noticed this huge change in her because clearly Georgie is struggling but she won’t admit it cause they put on this perfect family act for social media. I mean this out of kindness I really think Georgie should get help like seeing a therapist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.