Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like it got deleted, I wonder why
Why… because these are CHILDREN that are not in the public eye!! They have a right to privacy and you’re not allowed to post screenshot from private Insta accounts on tattle and especially not accounts of children.

Just because Darren and Georgie have plastered their own kids lives all over the internet, the parents of these children have not and I bet they have no idea what the hell is going on and their children are being used as click bait.

Reactions: 10
Someone commented on Mia’s newest tiktok asking if it’s true that she send nudes!! It had been posted for an hour when I saw it but when I went back to screenshot it seemed to be taken down… unsurprisingly. Mia needs to take a break from social media and re-evaluate. She needs to have some kind of punishment for this

Reactions: 5
Someone commented on Mia’s newest tiktok asking if it’s true that she send nudes!! It had been posted for an hour when I saw it but when I went back to screenshot it seemed to be taken down… unsurprisingly. Mia needs to take a break from social media and re-evaluate. She needs to have some kind of punishment for this
I agree. Given the cancel culture at the moment by rights she should be canceled and people have been canceled for less . But given she’s part of her famiys brand it’s harder to do

Reactions: 7
Yes she does! But Georgie doesn't know how to stand on her own 2 feet and Darren has never really had authority over mia because he's her stepdad

Reactions: 2
Why… because these are CHILDREN that are not in the public eye!! They have a right to privacy and you’re not allowed to post screenshot from private Insta accounts on tattle and especially not accounts of children.

Just because Darren and Georgie have plastered their own kids lives all over the internet, the parents of these children have not and I bet they have no idea what the hell is going on and their children are being used as click bait.
That make sense

Maybe if they don’t want people assuming they’re buying the houses they live in, they should stop using titles like “moving into our dream home” and “found our dream home”.

• Haha
I didn't see anyone mention this but on the new years day video when Darren spoke about what he wanted to learn this year- terrain theory and german new medicine. Looking them up briefly is very scary to read that he is so caught up in believing this stuff. Basically that germs are not real and do not cause disease and then also about not needing usual medication to treat disease. People got very ill and nearly died as this german doctor told them they did not need to follow the advice of their doctors with regard to treatment.
I just looked it up and it has deep roots in anti-Semitism with the creator, Ryke Hamer, saying that chemotherapy is a weapon of mass extermination by the Jews by implanting chips into patients and that no Jew can get HIV but are responsible for the virus spreading. Makes me question Darren's beliefs.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I just looked it up and it has deep roots in anti-Semitism with the creator, Ryke Hamer, saying that chemotherapy is a weapon of mass extermination by the Jews by implanting chips into patients and that no Jew can get HIV but are responsible for the virus spreading. Makes me question Darren's beliefs.
He really didn't need to add Nazi ideology to the situation....

Just a quick scientific one: if someone can't catch a disease, how can they be responsible for a spread? Just a slight fault in the Ryke Hamers theory.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think that in 5-10 years when Mia is well into her 20’s she’s going to feel super awkward about her content, like what 27 year old wouldn’t cringe when looking back at themselves as a teen talking about crushes, kissing, bras, and periods? Yikes.

Since vlogging has been popular for like 10 years now, we’re probably due to start seeing the long term consequences of people beginning their online footprint so young.

Reactions: 11
I swear those two babies are always not feeling well. I’ve lost count the amount of times they’ve said they aren’t posting because Karma and Koa are sick. They either use it as an excuse not to post cause maybe they feel to lazy to make a video or they just don’t know what to film or the babies actually aren’t feeling well which fair enough when anyone is sick their health comes first before anything else but if Karma and Koa are sick again then surely that’s worrying and not normal? yeah kids feel unwell sometimes it’s a part of life but not this much every few weeks that can’t be normal.
to be fair im a preschool teacher and kids are ALWAYS sick its insane

Reactions: 3
I really feel for all children. Sienna and Mia are both intelligent and social kids who would off, if given the opportunity, loved school and made loads of friends. Mia hasn't had any friends or normal social interaction with peers for years hence why she is acting the way she does now.
I think if she was able to develop normally she probably would have a boyfriend her own age and be looking at going to university. Which I think she would of loved.
Sienna has always been a lovely girl but she's being denied so much. It is already becoming apparent but in the next few years I think will become worse, and she most likely will be left in a worse position than Mia. They most likely will push Sienna into her personal youtube channel to cater to the teen audience as Mia becomes an adult.
It's really cruel to deny their children all these opportunities.
Georgie and Darren have an obsession with control, they are in an amazing position living in Costa Rica, nice house etc. why do thy not understand how unhealthy it is that the kids are being stunted so much. They should not be constantly with each other 24/7, they all need their own lives. I do not see how they think Mia will be in any position to go travelling alone when she turns 18.
I applaud their plant based diet and in general healthy lifestyle for the kids, but what would happen if one of them wanted to eg be a vegetarian or omnivore. Would they support them? I doubt it.
I didn't see anyone mention this but on the new years day video when Darren spoke about what he wanted to learn this year- terrain theory and german new medicine. Looking them up briefly is very scary to read that he is so caught up in believing this stuff. Basically that germs are not real and do not cause disease and then also about not needing usual medication to treat disease. People got very ill and nearly died as this german doctor told them they did not need to follow the advice of their doctors with regard to treatment.
Mia with this boy, honestly it is just shocking. 17 year olds do not find 14 year old boys attractive. At all. Touchwood this will be addressed with her. Same with Ornella sadly, I can not see how a 17 year old girl who would be in year 12, would have anything in common with a 14 year old who would be in year 9. The immaturity gap and just different stage of life and experiences should be huge. Sadly for Mia this age range is all she can relate to and that blame is solely on Georgie and Darren.
I did use to like the family but I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes which is overall just really sad but also scary that the kids are being brought up in this environment.
I agree with this. Just quickly on the plant-based thing, if they are vegan partly for the animals, then the kids would not want to be vegetarian/omnivores, as the only reason people don't give up meat would be because they prefer the taste, accepting the cruelty. However when you're raised plant-based, it's very hard for someone to not agree with the fact that taste is not more important than the animals' lives, so this is almost never the case if kids are raised vegan for the right reasons.

Reactions: 1
to be fair im a preschool teacher and kids are ALWAYS sick its insane
Yes when they mix with other children at nursery but these kids don’t mix with any kids their own age so it is strange they pick up so many sickness bugs.

I think it shows how immature she really is if she thinks at 17 its ok to try and date a 14yr old. Tbh if this was a 17yr old boy trying with a 14yr old girl then there would be more uproar. Even having a 14yr old best friend is weird (in my opinion)
oh god im going to sound like im defending them but I swear im not. But if Mia were in high school it would be like a senior being friends with a freshman and thats not that strange, especially if its becaause of sports or something
to be cleaar the girlf friendship the relationship with a 14 yr old boy is wrong

Reactions: 3
oh god im going to sound like im defending them but I swear im not. But if Mia were in high school it would be like a senior being friends with a freshman and thats not that strange, especially if its becaause of sports or something
to be cleaar the girlf friendship the relationship with a 14 yr old boy is wrong
I think if its because of sports or similar then fair enough, that is more understandable. But as this isnt the case then i find it strange. Although saying that if there is literally no one near her age range other then under 15 and over 20 then her friendships are limited, but its more that mia is saying ornella is her best friend, instead of maybe "sister". When i was in school maybe 16 (not sure of where that is in US schools) my group of friends had a few young (maybe 13/14) boys that we would talk to but it was more of us looking out for them then being best friends with them

Reactions: 1
They vlog these moments in their life so it can be embarrassing and awkward for Mia to be getting in trouble with a camera recording her so in that sense I feel sorry for her and any child on YouTube. Also it’s one of those situations where thankfully nobody got hurt as it could of been much worse so all they can do is make sure she learns from it and is more careful in the future cause if they forever give her a hard time for her it that won’t help anything or changed what happened. At the same time I think Darren was right to be annoyed about it so that she could understand the seriousness of the situation. She is spoilt , immature , careless and irresponsible with a lot of things and I think she needed a bit of a wake up call so she can learn to be more careful and learn a big lesson from it. Georgie makes excuses for her cause she wants to look like the cool rule free mum so I am glad in a way Darren is there giving Mia a serious talk in regards to the golf cart accident. She needed to get a hard time from Darren about it in order to prevent it from happening it again cause not only could she put her own life at risk , she could put someone else at risk too. I think not having a golf cart of her own for a while will help her learn to be more careful the next time she is driving her golf cart. Those golf carts aren’t cheap especially as they said they had it customed designed and it took a long time and yeah it’s better for the golf cart to be damaged than a human obviously but Darren even said that himself. It has to be taken into consideration that when you’re given something expensive you need to do your best to be responsible with it and look after it so he is probably annoyed about it and I don’t blame him. Her not having a golf cart of her own for a while isn’t the end of the world. They probably got a fright too thinking about what could of happened to her and want to make sure she understands that so she’s safe.
Obviously there’s many people in the world who have got into accidents these things can happen sometimes through no fault of our own but what matters is her learning from it. That story about the little girl Eva who fell from a golf cart and had life changing injures is so sad and it’s scary how easily these things can happen. As much as I’m not a fan of Georgie or Darren most of the time , I do think he needed to be hard on Mia in order for her to be more careful.
New to this forum. I’ve been lurking for at least six months and finally caved into getting an account.
That being said, I totally agree with you. It wasn’t the best idea for G&D to give Mia the golf cart without her going through the proper training courses. I also believe that it’s extremely beneficial for a teenager to work and save up money to purchase their own first vehicle with. I’m not saying that Mia hasn’t earned any money through YouTube, but she hasn’t ever had a hands-on physical labor job that pays in cash.
I think that at her age, when something is paid for by your own money you worked hard for, you actually learn to manage money and realize the value of anything you purchase.
Maybe it would have been a different outcome had Mia earned the money and paid for her own golf cart, or even just helped chip in (yes, I know it was a birthday gift, but still), she would appreciate what she receives more and begin to learn that money isn’t disposable and that things, especially vehicles, cost a lot of money. Just an opinion, as well as my first post hah, I can’t wait to join the tattle! ;)

Maybe if they don’t want people assuming they’re buying the houses they live in, they should stop using titles like “moving into our dream home” and “found our dream home”.
Speaking of which.. this is one of my favorite videos someone else made of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
correct me if I am wrong but in their newest video when talking about the house, they basically implied that they’re spending their life savings to build it. I really hope they’re putting money away for the kids and their futures….

Reactions: 13
Hi ! I know this is quite random but who do you think the children look like the most between Darren and Georgie ? I personally don’t see much Georgie in Mia, I think Sienna has got Georgie’s hair but Darren’s face, not sure about Karma I think she looks quite like Harriet but Sienna aswell who is Darren’s double so maybe a mix ? I used to to think Koa looks like Darren but I think Koa will grow up to be the boy version of Georgie, he’s got the blond hair from Darren’s family side but he’s got Georgie’s face shape and smile

Hi ! I know this is quite random but who do you think the children look like the most between Darren and Georgie ? I personally don’t see much Georgie in Mia, I think Sienna has got Georgie’s hair but Darren’s face, not sure about Karma I think she looks quite like Harriet but Sienna aswell who is Darren’s double so maybe a mix ? I used to to think Koa looks like Darren but I think Koa will grow up to be the boy version of Georgie, he’s got the blond hair from Darren’s family side but he’s got Georgie’s face shape and smile
When Mia’s biological dad posted that video a while back its clear she gets her looks from him, one of his other children is the spitting image of Mia. I think Sienna is Darren’s clone and I see a lot of Sienna in Karma, especially looking back at older videos. Not too sure about Koa, he doesn’t look much like the other to me so I’m guessing he’s taking after Georgie!

Reactions: 9
Regardless of what happened with Mia's dad..I always wondered why she completely denies the existence of her other siblings..they aren't to blame

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.