Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another poster said it was illegal not to be in school there, ive not checked this out personally though. They must be doing/saying something to get around it
And with them buying the land and building their house....surely the authorities know they are there with their kids not as tourists.
You'd hope someone would notice that said kids were not enrolled at any sort of school especially if it is genuinely illegal 🤷

Maybe it's like the uk & us (& other places) where people can be home-schooled but most people actually go to school rather than it being flat out illegal and they're managing to get round any sort of checks

Reactions: 4
It’s not legal…you just said he’s still only 14!! If it was legal G&D wouldn’t have made her break it off, but not before they made a pile cash from an under age relationship.
I did more research into it and the relationship was legal in Costa up until the nudes part which is obviously unacceptable. We don’t know if she knew his age when she sent them since he did lie about it. Maybe G/D broke it up because they knew she could get in trouble legally?

Another poster said it was illegal not to be in school there, ive not checked this out personally though. They must be doing/saying something to get around it
Definitely, maybe they’re on a tourist visa or something. I wish there was a way we could report it so that Sienna Karma and Koa could get an education! Women fought so hard to get educational rights and it’s a shame these kids don’t have a choice.
If anyone is in Costa Rica could they try reporting it?

Reactions: 6
I did more research into it and the relationship was legal in Costa up until the nudes part which is obviously unacceptable. We don’t know if she knew his age when she sent them since he did lie about it. Maybe G/D broke it up because they knew she could get in trouble legally?
Since when does they lied about their age a credible defence strategy. Doesn’t matter if she “knew” his age or not, she knew her own age and her role as an influencer.

The best thing they can do for Mia is get her enrolled in school so she can meet and become friends with children her own age and gain some qualifications.

Having accidents where police are called and sending nudes to children she is in serious need of outside influence as quite frankly G&D are starting to become safe guarding risk handing keys to a golf cart and not providing her any driving lessons. Georgie “there’s 17 year olds driving one motorways in England”…. No there’s not unless they have PASSED a driving and theory test. Learner drivers and not permitted on motorways and learner drivers must be accompanied by an experienced driver. Mia is very lucky that the other driver was going so slow, and I believe in Costa Rica to be legally allowed to drive a golf cart you must hold a drivers licence they only get away with it because they’re in a gated community.

Reactions: 12
Since when does they lied about their age a credible defence strategy. Doesn’t matter if she “knew” his age or not, she knew her own age and her role as an influencer.

The best thing they can do for Mia is get her enrolled in school so she can meet and become friends with children her own age and gain some qualifications.

Having accidents where police are called and sending nudes to children she is in serious need of outside influence as quite frankly G&D are starting to become safe guarding risk handing keys to a golf cart and not providing her any driving lessons. Georgie “there’s 17 year olds driving one motorways in England”…. No there’s not unless they have PASSED a driving and theory test. Learner drivers and not permitted on motorways and learner drivers must be accompanied by and experienced driver. Mia is very lucky that the other driver was going so slow.
And surely cars are safer than golf carts because there’s a metal casing to keep you safe, there’s a seat belt, you can’t fall out of a car like Mia fully fell out of the golf cart, and cars are made for the road whilst a GOLF cart is designed for a GOLF course 😂

Reactions: 9
So Mia told the boy she isn’t allowed to see her biological dad cause he has problems? this proves Georgie has been making up stuff about him and talking badly about him which is so wrong and manipulative it’s no wonder Mia turned against her biological dad and wanted nothing to do with him cause god knows what lies Georgie has said. I know we don’t know every detail of the situation with her bio dad but I don’t believe her bio dad would of put himself out there so publicly if he had anything to hide and he himself has even expressed his confusion at her suddenly cutting him out of her life.
Georgie definitely had a wild streak in her when she was younger and Mia has inherited it. I think that’s partly why Georgie struggles with the life she lives trying to a mother while also wishing she could be Mias age again because when she talks about things Mia dos with her friends you can sense a bit of jealousy from Georgie.
Mia is head over heels for a new boy every week it’s creepy how obsessed she is and she is so desperate that I am embarrassed for her. The fact that boy Riley even said she’s mentally stunted proves we’re not the only ones who see it. He’s still an immature little boy so his parents need to step in and make sure he doesn’t talk to her anymore or talk to anyone with an age gap like that between them cause it’s dangerous and not ok and Georgie and Darren need to step in and make sure Mia doesn’t do the same thing again sending a little boy nudes cause it’s messed up. She shouldn’t of been talking to him or attracted to him in the first place she should know better at her age.
Sending Mia to school now would be pointless cause she’s not interested , she wouldn’t focus and she’s very far behind academically compared to everyone else that she would never catch up and in a year she would be an adult and would just leave school and nobody could force her to have an education then anyway. Also Darren and Georgie just see being a youtuber as the best thing so they’re not going to encourage her to go to school cause they don’t even believe kids need to go to school they see it as a waste of time. They’re very controlling and like having all the kids at home ready to make videos whenever they feel like it.YouTube fame and money ruined Mia and it’s sad how messed up it is that’s she mentally stunted and is getting herself into situations that’s causing problems.

Reactions: 10
He’s still an immature little boy so his parents need to step in and make sure he doesn’t talk to her anymore or talk to anyone with an age gap like that between them cause it’s dangerous and not ok and Georgie and Darren need to step in and make sure Mia doesn’t do the same thing again sending a little boy nudes cause it’s messed up.
Well this is G&D own karma for using this “relationship” for content on their own channel.

Quite frankly it serves them right that he is speaking out about it they have made £1000’s off multiple vlogs speaking about him regardless if they said his name or not, he’s not their child to exploit.

Reactions: 9
Did he say what she does at home all day? Or any of them for that matter. It doesn't seem to be homeschooling and they barely post anymore so what are they actually doing with their time?
Darren does YouTube work I suppose, and Mia and Georgie does tiktok as for Sienna I don’t even really know. She seems to enjoy cooking and baking a lot these days

Georgie is turning into a massive attention hungry w*ore ! WTF is up with her ? If it’s not twerking like a sad case it’s dressing in skin tight boob flashing knicker skimming dresses then it’s trying her upmost to take the attention away from Mia and on to herself ! God help her when sienna is older as she really is going to be a stunner ! You had your go georgie now grow up and move over. I get second hand embarrassment for her as she’s screaming desperate lately. A shame as I used to like her.
sorry for quoting myself ( a tad narcissistic ) 😆 but I want to make this point with exclamation marks ! Mannnnn , she’s dressing more and more revealing and the obsession with twerking around kids and random men is beyond embarrassing at this point she may as well just admit she wants to be a pole dancer ! (( embarrassing GEORGIE )) you are a mother to 3 girls and 1 boy , time to grow the hell up and act your age ! What once she tried to play off as a joke is clearly exhibitionism at its finest !

Your acting DESPERATE love …… calm down ! I know she likes to breastfeed the kids until they are 14 😑 but doesn’t mean they need to be permanently on display ! Put them away love & stop the damned inappropriate twerking and getting nude at any opportunity and claiming it as a prank ! 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Darren does YouTube work I suppose, and Mia and Georgie does tiktok as for Sienna I don’t even really know. She seems to enjoy cooking and baking a lot these days
I was just sort of hoping I was missing something. It's not really a whole life is it.

Darren is probably doing YouTube when they actually decide to post and maybe stuff to do with the house their building but I think he exaggerates how much effort it all is.

Georgie has the babies, Instagram and Tiktok and I guess making her gluten-free-sugar-free desserts.

Mia is apparently doing YouTube, Instagram and Tiktok but her content is not as good as any of the other high school or college aged YouTubers I've watched who are actually going to school and doing clubs and activities alongside their YouTube channels. She doesn't seem to do art anymore, or macrame, I think she is still crocheting but it's one thing and they make fun of her for it. She has Ornella to hang out on weekends and school holidays but since Ornella is in school so she won't be around loads.

Sienna seems to do cooking, baking, cycling, skateboarding and surfing which are all great hobbies for a 10 year old but are not helping her develop into a well rounded person - at least she's physically healthy and a lot more active than some of the other YouTube kids who have been removed from school.

If I was them I would be so bored.

Reactions: 11
Just seen what ornella wrote.....sorry its sideways. But come on mia cant seriously think this is ok to do. Maybe he is younger then her if a just turned 14yr old is saying how hot he is
That's so inappropriate if she is!! Such a horrible example for younger kids and almost a crime!

Reactions: 3
Just to save some Googling I thought I’d post these
The boy was 14 when it happened, on the live he said he is about to be 15 so he most likely still is 14. Something needs to happen about all of this but it’s possible that Mia’s parents won’t find out about the nudes. Even if this situation was put out in the public eye I doubt Mia would get “cancelled” like other influencers do as her audience seems to consist of people her age who make fun of her or 10-12 year olds who think she’s amazing and defend her with their lives. No wonder she’s so stuck up

Reactions: 10
Well this is G&D own karma for using this “relationship” for content on their own channel.

Quite frankly it serves them right that he is speaking out about it they have made £1000’s off multiple vlogs speaking about him regardless if they said his name or not, he’s not their child to exploit.
I 1000% agree with you! I do agree he is completely right to speak out about it and like you said it’s their karma cause they’ve got away with exploiting their kids for so long and made so many videos about the boy and they should not be exploiting him. I only meant that they should talk to Mia about it so that she doesn’t do the same thing again and again cause knowing her she would. I meant that the boys parents should be keeping an eye on who he is speaking to online as he is a little boy.

Just seen what ornella wrote.....sorry its sideways. But come on mia cant seriously think this is ok to do. Maybe he is younger then her if a just turned 14yr old is saying how hot he is
I would hope he would be around 16, Ornella at 14 could easily think someone two years older than her is hot. A lot of girls do, it's why people getting crushes on their friends older brothers has become almost cliche. I would hope that the rule they stated about ages would be that they have to be within a year of her age i.e. 16-18.

How do we know he isn’t lying about the nudes though? Don’t get me wrong i’m not sticking up for Mia, but a lot of boys do lie, especially around that age. Although i just find it so strange she’s having crushes on boys a few years younger than her, like everyone says she’s immature for her age but that’s not an excuse. I know she has had an isolated teenhood until recently but she should know what’s right and wrong it’s just common sense. And wanting to date a 14 year old when you’re 17 is strange. I wouldn’t find it weird if she wanted to date someone who was 18, because that’s not that much older and it would be a way more mature relationship if that makes sense, when i was 17 i would not even look at a 14 year old that way… just way too immature. I would of wanted a more mature relationship.

Reactions: 11
How do we know he isn’t lying about the nudes though? Don’t get me wrong i’m not sticking up for Mia, but a lot of boys do lie, especially around that age. Although i just find it so strange she’s having crushes on boys a few years younger than her, like everyone says she’s immature for her age but that’s not an excuse. I know she has had an isolated teenhood until recently but she should know what’s right and wrong it’s just common sense. And wanting to date a 14 year old when you’re 17 is strange. I wouldn’t find it weird if she wanted to date someone who was 18, because that’s not that much older and it would be a way more mature relationship if that makes sense, when i was 17 i would not even look at a 14 year old that way… just way too immature. I would of wanted a more mature relationship.
Even if she was 16 at the time and that he will be 15 this year i find the age gap too much still. As she will be 18 this year so theres at least 2.5 yrs between them

Based on what others have said, she thought he was a similar age at first so she likely thought she might have that mature relationship. However, I feel like finding out they're underage should absolutely put you off a person even if you get on with them or like their personality. I can't say I blame the parents for stepping in if she wasn't willing to step away.
But yeah, I'd definitely take the nudes thing with a pinch of salt, especially if it's only his word on an Insta live with his friends (and sounds like he was already rinsing her). He's likely giving it the big I Am given the fact, he's y'know, a 14 year old lad 😅

But yeah, I'd definitely take the nudes thing with a pinch of salt, especially if it's only his word on an Insta live with his friends (and sounds like he was already rinsing her). He's likely giving it the big I Am given the fact, he's y'know, a 14 year old lad 😅
I'm really hoping the nudes thing is just an exaggeration by a 14 year old and didn't really happen but I honestly wouldn't put it past Mia who seems to be in a bit of a rebellious 'I know better than you' stage🤷

If they do exist they're probably more likely scantily clad underwear pics than full on nudes though (not that this would make it acceptable) but hopefully none at all 🤞 and if they do exist, they should be fully deleted before they get spread around or put on the internet for everyone to see

Reactions: 5
If they didnt know about mia and the nudes situation, they do now. I commented on their recent insta post saying "mia sent nudes to a 14 year old" and they blocked me haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Georgie has said a few things in past vlogs which are a bit too pro-nudity for a family channel. Saying things like it's important for the girls to see how her body changes as a women or something equally as weird sounding. And they talked about her skinny-dipping in the pool in I think one of the Portugal vlogs. So nudity might not be as taboo as you would think in their family...

And they must know about this board with Mia's dad having previously posted here (I wonder if he still reads here) so they might even be reading along or have set up notifications so they know what we're all saying. They know exactly what is going on and everything else is image management.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.