Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A live stream with her ex and some of his friends, they talked about her a lot, how she does no schoolwork and basically mocking her. She was in it at one point but didn’t say much I think she thought they were joking. After she left her 14 year old best friend (I forgot her name) kept trying to defend her but they would make fun of how young she was. Mia did mention at one point that she smashed her golf cart so if that pops up soon you’ll know I’m not making this up, because how else would I know that. There were only about 30 people in the live when I joined
Jeez, that will hopefully not have consequences him being under the age of consent.. and her herself being underaged.
I mean it's bad enough for him to throw it out there that they exist and then to publically make fun of her..
I hope it's quickly forgotten for her sake.

Reactions: 6
Jeez, that will hopefully not have consequences him being under the age of consent.. and her herself being underaged.
I mean it's bad enough for him to throw it out there that they exist and then to publically make fun of her..
I feel like the bigger worry at the moment is that all the boys seem rather immature and maybe he won't/isn't keeping the pictures private given that he is telling everyone he has them. It is possible that all the boys on that chat have seen the pictures and if it is only on the boy she's sent it to's phone then there wouldn't be any way to prove it.

Reactions: 5
Of course there’s consequences if she had attended at school she would have learned this. If she was in the UK she would have broken the law! I wouldn’t reckon the law in Costa Rica to be that different.
A92CAA3A-5CFB-4746-8217-119C7DFF6B63.jpeg

They are going on about how people Mia’s age are driving cars but surely cars are safer to drive than a golf cart?! There’s a seat belt, a lot more protection, the indicators actually work. The clue is in the name GOLF cart, they aren’t meant for the road.

I also wonder why the 14 year old’s parents didn’t intervene. A 14 year old and 17 year old want different things, I’d lost my virginity by Mia’s age. Didn’t he live an hour and a half away too? So they’d presumably driven him an hour and a half to her house on her birthday. And why did Darren and Georgie let him come to her birthday party and say in a video that he was her crush and then split them up, either they mustn’t have known his age or he lied in the Instagram live.

I have so many questions 😂

Reactions: 12
Well duh, but laws are different everywhere.. and for the consequences to happen, someone would have to press charges.

Reactions: 1
There was something fishy about Mia telling the story. Was she under the influence of alcohol I wonder when the accident happened. She had a strange smirk on her face the whole time she was in the video

I feel like the bigger worry at the moment is that all the boys seem rather immature and maybe he won't/isn't keeping the pictures private given that he is telling everyone he has them. It is possible that all the boys on that chat have seen the pictures and if it is only on the boy she's sent it to's phone then there wouldn't be any way to prove it.
I remember one of the boys (I think it was her ex) saying that a boy named Kalani kept begging for them. I think he said he didn’t send them but I’m not too sure. There was one point where everyone was asking “did she actually send them” and things like that and he almost pulled out his phone and showed the picture to the live saying “I can show you if you want”. Pretty sure he was joking but Mia was in there at that point and imagine the fear she must have felt

Maybe D&G didn’t know about the boy’s age until he came to the birthday party. Mia could just have said her crush was coming and not saying his age.

like maybe they asked him about how old he is when he came and when they heard they wanted to break it off. That could be possible too.

Darren is being so horrible in the video keeping saying that it’s her fault and that she most likely won’t be getting another golf cart. She will obviously be upset about it bless her

Reactions: 3
They vlog these moments in their life so it can be embarrassing and awkward for Mia to be getting in trouble with a camera recording her so in that sense I feel sorry for her and any child on YouTube. Also it’s one of those situations where thankfully nobody got hurt as it could of been much worse so all they can do is make sure she learns from it and is more careful in the future cause if they forever give her a hard time for her it that won’t help anything or changed what happened. At the same time I think Darren was right to be annoyed about it so that she could understand the seriousness of the situation. She is spoilt , immature , careless and irresponsible with a lot of things and I think she needed a bit of a wake up call so she can learn to be more careful and learn a big lesson from it. Georgie makes excuses for her cause she wants to look like the cool rule free mum so I am glad in a way Darren is there giving Mia a serious talk in regards to the golf cart accident. She needed to get a hard time from Darren about it in order to prevent it from happening it again cause not only could she put her own life at risk , she could put someone else at risk too. I think not having a golf cart of her own for a while will help her learn to be more careful the next time she is driving her golf cart. Those golf carts aren’t cheap especially as they said they had it customed designed and it took a long time and yeah it’s better for the golf cart to be damaged than a human obviously but Darren even said that himself. It has to be taken into consideration that when you’re given something expensive you need to do your best to be responsible with it and look after it so he is probably annoyed about it and I don’t blame him. Her not having a golf cart of her own for a while isn’t the end of the world. They probably got a fright too thinking about what could of happened to her and want to make sure she understands that so she’s safe.
Obviously there’s many people in the world who have got into accidents these things can happen sometimes through no fault of our own but what matters is her learning from it. That story about the little girl Eva who fell from a golf cart and had life changing injures is so sad and it’s scary how easily these things can happen. As much as I’m not a fan of Georgie or Darren most of the time , I do think he needed to be hard on Mia in order for her to be more careful.

Darren is being so horrible in the video keeping saying that it’s her fault and that she most likely won’t be getting another golf cart. She will obviously be upset about it bless her
No, she's been spoilt too long

mia said that she kissed the boy she was upset about, so a 17 year old was kissing a 14 year old 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 11
As parents, Georgie and Darren should have talked about dating and such with Mia. I bet they never talked to her about it fully. That is why Mia thought it was okay to date a 14 year old boy and kiss him and send him nudes. If her parents took time to sit her down and talk about it this would not have happened since she didn’t learn anything from not being in school it’s their responsibility to take it into account. Georgie always worries about Mia dating because she, herself had a kid at a young age but seems like she doesn’t talk to Mia about it.

They think Mia is such a good girl and can do nothing wrong, but she is still a teenager on social media a lot which influences her. I hope Darren and Georgie will talk with Mia about this situation and not let it slide as it can happen again and again if not talked about how wrong it is.

Sending nudes online itself can go horrible wrong and be exposed to the world. I had a friend who send nudes and the next day it was all over the school. So I hope it won’t be exposed what she might have sent and that she is careful next time. I wonder if the boy asked for it himself or she just decided to send it to him.

There has to be something amiss going on here if mia really thinks its ok kissing a 14yr old boy, and for both sets of parents to have even be ok with them talking. Mia has truly been stunted and thinks like a 14yr old, i cannot think of any other reason she thinks that this whole 'relationship' was ok in any way shame or form. She needs to step away from anyone under 16 and over 18 until she knows what is morally right and what isnt. Like i said before, if this was a 17yr old boy and a 14yr old girl there would be serious tit going down

Reactions: 7
There has to be something amiss going on here if mia really thinks its ok kissing a 14yr old boy, and for both sets of parents to have even be ok with them talking. Mia has truly been stunted and thinks like a 14yr old, i cannot think of any other reason she thinks that this whole 'relationship' was ok in any way shame or form. She needs to step away from anyone under 16 and over 18 until she knows what is morally right and what isnt. Like i said before, if this was a 17yr old boy and a 14yr old girl there would be serious tit going down
I’d wonder if his parents would know she’s 17, if they met her they might have just assumed she was his age

Reactions: 4
As parents, Georgie and Darren should have talked about dating and such with Mia. I bet they never talked to her about it fully. That is why Mia thought it was okay to date a 14 year old boy and kiss him and send him nudes. If her parents took time to sit her down and talk about it this would not have happened since she didn’t learn anything from not being in school it’s their responsibility to take it into account. Georgie always worries about Mia dating because she, herself had a kid at a young age but seems like she doesn’t talk to Mia about it.

They think Mia is such a good girl and can do nothing wrong, but she is still a teenager on social media a lot which influences her. I hope Darren and Georgie will talk with Mia about this situation and not let it slide as it can happen again and again if not talked about how wrong it is.

Sending nudes online itself can go horrible wrong and be exposed to the world. I had a friend who send nudes and the next day it was all over the school. So I hope it won’t be exposed what she might have sent and that she is careful next time. I wonder if the boy asked for it himself or she just decided to send it to him.
He did ask for them, it was mutual (that's what he said in the stream). He also said that he DM'ed her parents but they never responded and he doesn't think they know. It's very possible that Georgie and Darren won't find out as so few people were in the live and Mia probably wouldn't tell them herself. Unless they check on here but they most likely don't. I don't know if this is for the better as it would be embarrassing for Mia if they knew but maybe they could talk some sense into her. I want to think she learned a lesson but she seems the type to just do whatever a boy tells her to

Now I’m hearing all this stuff about nudes and the ‘’boyfriend’’ being 14, I actually wonder if all the dramatics Mia pulled when they broke up were actually just panic about her mistakes.

Like sure she was sad it didn’t go where she wanted it to, but from the vlogs it seemed like a whole week of constant discussion and emotion. Ie Georgie having to sit in her bedroom for hours and talk through it with her. That sounds more like guidance and reassurance about legality etc. Especially as ‘’the boys’’ seem to function as a group and they’ve been explicitly cruel before. Plus this is all wound up in the internet and the family business.

Because her audience is younger she was able to skew it as ‘’heartbreak’’. And maybe that’s true in part but I think there was more going on and Georgie/Darren already know about it. I could be wrong of course just theorising.

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t think Georgie or Darren know about it I would be shocked if they knew. I think Mia was so upset for the week cause in her mind she thought she was about to have a boyfriend and probably thought to herself I even sent him nudes and now I can’t even be in a relationship with him. I think she was heartbroken I don’t think she understands what she did was wrong at all cause she didn’t think it was wrong in the first place to be talking to him and kissing him. I can’t imagine she would of told Georgie about the nudes cause I would say she would be mortified if Darren found out about it. I think she just was very heartbroken over the relationship not happening. Mia can be a good liar when she wants to be and very convincing she has a sly streak and she probably thought nobody would ever find out about the nudes. I can’t imagine any teenager willingly telling their parent or parents that they sent nudes to someone and if she did tell Georgie that she sent nudes , Georgie better of told her never to do that again because Georgie likes to act like Mia is a little angel who can do no wrong but Mia is very influened by social media and people around her and now she’s putting herself in dangerous situations by sending nudes to a little boy. She doesn’t see anything wrong with what she’s done because she’s still out here crushing on little boys. She needs to be taught that not everyone is her friend or cares about her. She goes around calling 50 people her best friends and going on about how she has so many friends but they’re not real friends which is something she doesn’t understand because her mind is stunted to think like a 12 year old at times. That boy she sent the nudes to , he doesn’t care about her and he never did let’s be honest he’s a kid. He just loved the fact he had an older girl who’s this social media star giving him attention and the fact he asked for nudes shows he’s a little boy who’s immature and that’s all he was after but in Mias mind she probably thought he’s in love with her. I don’t know the boy and I didn’t see the live but his parents and Georgie and Darren need to make sure this doesn’t happen again. She’s immature and so wrong for sending the nudes , for talking to him and for kissing him. People are right in saying if this was a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl everyone would be going mad.

Reactions: 8
The "Mia is heartbroken" vlog only came out 5 days after her 17th birthday vlog so most of this was probably happening whilst she was 16. I don't know when the boys birthday is to know exactly what the age difference is but I thought they said he was not the boy in Ornella's year at school he was older which suggests to me he's in the year above i.e. if they were all in school Ornella would be Year 9, (13-14) the boy would be Year 10 (14-15) and Mia would be Year 12 (16-17) (by British school standards at least). Still very weird though.

There was talk about Mia having stayed out after curfew in the car crash video so it looks like she was probably been being a bit wild recently so I think they are about to have to set more rules for her. Honestly without the golf cart I assume she will have less freedom which I think Darren and Georgie will be glad about - she's probably been up to all sorts they don't know about.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.