Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry this is off topic but it really irritates me how much mia says things are ’aesthetic’ - she literally said it about every single thing or she’s saying this is really ‘y2k or cottagecore’ etc. i don’t get why everything need to look good? i don’t know if it’s just me but every time she says it it winds me up😂😂😂 like it’s a book for example hardly a room makeover or wardrobe refresh

Reactions: 14
Wonder who Mia’s Tik Tok about being left on read was aimed at? 🤔 Trouble with the boy who lives 4 hours away or outright lying for views?

Most of the girls Mia has tagged in this photo are posing in bikinis in all of their Instagram photos 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
he’s probably closer to her age, she’s been sheltered but I’m sure she knows not to date a 13 year old at 17
Costa Rica is different. If Mia had a relationship with him, it would be fine because Mia's not over 18 and there's not more than a 5 year age gap.

Costa Rica is different. If Mia had a relationship with him, it would be fine because Mia's not over 18 and there's not more than a 5 year age gap.
It’s still weird though. If she was going to school in England she’d be in sixth form preparing for adult life and he’d be in year 8 or 9. There’s a massive gap in maturity. Then again Mia isn’t as mature as the average 17 year old so it’s not surprising she’s relating to kids in their early teens.

Reactions: 12
I wonder why she didn’t invite her other guy friends to her birthday(I get it that it was mostly a girls party ) but she did only invite her crush and Ornella’s friend that Mia said she didn’t even know him at all. In my personal opinion I would not really invite anyone I didn’t know even if it’s a good friend of my best friend.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the present opening video, when people called them out for saying dr marten instead of doc martens, darren sounded very rude about it when telling the others. Im like a few years younger then georgie and ive always known them to be called doc martens. They really believe they know it all and slaming people for correcting them

Reactions: 7
It’s not really about how many years difference, 4 years is nothing between two adults but the difference 13 and 17 is very clear. She grew up in England where this is strange and illegal and I doubt at 17 she’d want to date a boy much younger than her

Reactions: 9
Omg I was just watching their recent video about reacting to mean comments. There is a comment about: what the duck did I just watch. And they are all shocked that that person swore on their family friendly yt channel. But litteraly 5 seconds later Georgie introduces herself as the twerking mom and 1 minute later she actually twerks and talks about onlyfans. I dont quite understand how one swear word is actually worse than twerking on a family friendly yt channel.

Reactions: 14
Their recent video reacting to hate. Why was Sienna made to sit through that?? and Mia’ attitude is appalling.

Reactions: 5
I never comment here but just watched the latest vlog. Mia said about how her birthday party was what she wanted as she 'didn't want drunk people'. What 17 year old can honestly say they didn't have an alcohol fuelled piss up? I did. I drank at 15 like im sure most people have. She's very odd.

Reactions: 5
I never comment here but just watched the latest vlog. Mia said about how her birthday party was what she wanted as she 'didn't want drunk people'. What 17 year old can honestly say they didn't have an alcohol fuelled piss up? I did. I drank at 15 like im sure most people have. She's very odd.
i hope we can break the stereotype that as you get older, you must start drinking or that it’s trendy and cool to drink. I am a completely normal 16 almost 17 year old girl who personally takes non alcoholic drinks to the parties i go to most friday and saturday nights. you don’t need alcohol to have fun or to enjoy yourself at a party. i honestly just don’t want to put alcohol into my body as i am an athlete and have to watch my physique/health. please can we stop this stigma!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i hope we can break the stereotype that as you get older, you must start drinking or that it’s trendy and cool to drink. I am a completely normal 16 almost 17 year old girl who personally takes non alcoholic drinks to the parties i go to most friday and saturday nights. you don’t need alcohol to have fun or to enjoy yourself at a party. i honestly just don’t want to put alcohol into my body as i am an athlete and have to watch my physique/health. please can we stop this stigma!!!
No no I totally get that. I'm a non drinker now but her party was very babyish.

No no I totally get that. I'm a non drinker now but her party was very babyish.
in all honesty, i haven’t even watched the video yet, but i can assume how immature and babyish it was. i’ll watch it now. sorry if i sounded rude before, i just find it super annoying when as a teenager, i am almost peer pressured into drinking, when alcohol isn’t even good for us!!

Reactions: 4
in all honesty, i haven’t even watched the video yet, but i can assume how immature and babyish it was. i’ll watch it now. sorry if i sounded rude before, i just find it super annoying when as a teenager, i am almost peer pressured into drinking, when alcohol isn’t even good for us!!
Mia has never even tried and she says 'it's not for her'. How does she know. Also her friends are 13. How embarrassing for her.

how are they making fun of peoples comments that can’t spell stuff right because they might have English as a second language but don’t have an education themselves nor wanting to give their kids an education

They act like the comments aren’t getting to them but we all know it affects Georgie a lot because as we know she’s not comfortable in her own body. I also don’t think they should have put Sienna in the video with all the supposedly hate.

A third thing; when it comes to alcohol, I started young to drink at the age of 15-16 and I am 24 now and don’t drink anymore because it’s not appealing to me anymore and people don’t need to try to drink because of a certain age. I am glad to see Mia not drinking or so it seems like she isn’t on camera. Even if she is, I think it’s good they don’t speak of it on camera since they have more of an young audience than older ones so it doesn’t influence them on that but they do tell their young viewers that they don’t need an education to work or anything and just enjoy it. Which I don’t like at all.

( they are all about positive and love and then they put hate back on the people hating on them? Seems logical going against their own words)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Mia has never even tried and she says 'it's not for her'. How does she know. Also her friends are 13. How embarrassing for her.
Why does she have to try it to know it’s not for her? It’s not like trying out a hobby alcohol can be really bad for you and drinking it isn’t really going to benefit you in any way. I do drink and did as a teen but know plenty of people who don’t and aren’t lacking in life. Yes Mia is lacking in maturity as a result of her parents keeping her isolated and it is weird that her friends are quite a bit younger than her, but she doesn’t need to drink alcohol. She’s her own person and if she doesn’t want to try it she doesn’t have to.

Reactions: 10
Why does she have to try it to know it’s not for her? It’s not like trying out a hobby alcohol can be really bad for you and drinking it isn’t really going to benefit you in any way. I do drink and did as a teen but know plenty of people who don’t and aren’t lacking in life. Yes Mia is lacking in maturity as a result of her parents keeping her isolated and it is weird that her friends are quite a bit younger than her, but she doesn’t need to drink alcohol. She’s her own person and if she doesn’t want to try it she doesn’t have to.
I just meant like her party wad really babyish compared to a normal 17 year olds.

Those boys were 13 in the "ask weird questions" video? If so, super inappopriate for her as a 17 year old to be asking them questions like "boobs or butt"

Reactions: 8
It’s still weird though. If she was going to school in England she’d be in sixth form preparing for adult life and he’d be in year 8 or 9. There’s a massive gap in maturity. Then again Mia isn’t as mature as the average 17 year old so it’s not surprising she’s relating to kids in their early teens.
I'm just pointing it out that she's in a different country, so what she would do here is irrelevant because she doesn't live here as she lives in Costa Rica.

It’s not really about how many years difference, 4 years is nothing between two adults but the difference 13 and 17 is very clear. She grew up in England where this is strange and illegal and I doubt at 17 she’d want to date a boy much younger than her
I was just pointing it out. But she doesn't live here, she lives in Costa Rica. She's spent and spending her teen years in other countries. I mean, in like the Americas they have "Romeo and Juliet laws", where you can be 14 and 17/18.

I'm just pointing it out that she's in a different country, so what she would do here is irrelevant because she doesn't live here as she lives in Costa Rica.

I was just pointing it out. But she doesn't live here, she lives in Costa Rica. She's spent and spending her teen years in other countries. I mean, in like the Americas they have "Romeo and Juliet laws", where you can be 14 and 17/18.
Just because something is legal it doesn’t make it right though. Do you honestly think a 13 year old and a 17 year old being together is right? A lot of 17 year olds are sexually active, a 13 year old has no idea what they want, sometimes people don’t even realise they’re gay until after that age.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.