Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else cringe when Georgie started saying stuff about Mia's... umm... birth about 10.35 to about 10.45? (In Mia's birthday party video)

Reactions: 3
The age range of mias friends is strange. She had friends who were 13 at that party then others who were 20. I can’t imagine being 20 and at a party with 13 year olds. Its nice she has friends of all ages but maybe thats why the vibe felt a little off/awkward. I just can’t imagine a 20 y/o having anything in common with a 13 y/o and you can tell just from looking at her friends the age difference!

Reactions: 19
Watched them for the first time in a looooong time. Wow does Mia think she's Addison Rae or something? I don't think G and D should let her carry on the way she does, having confidence is one thing but the way Mia is acting is another.

Sat on the bed all glammed up, ignoring Sienna and basically just chucking rubbish on her like she isn't even there. At one point she turned her back to Sienna and flipped her hair in her face. Massive pile of presents, G buying her a Gucci nail varnish because it would look nice on her desk? I thought the whole TOBY thing was the worst they could all get but this is a new low.

That birthday party was....strange...not sure how I'd have felt about that at 17.

Idk I get she's a teenager etc but she's acting completely out of touch and she's going to have a short sharp fall at some point.

On the other hand Sienna continues to be sweet, kind and curious, she's growing into a gorgeous girl as well. I have a feeling she'll be the one to stray from the cult.

Reactions: 12
That was super awkward to watch. Didnt even feel like a party, just people hanging out and eating food. How old is mias crush? He looks 14 🤔 i agree with @Coffeekid the age range of her friends is so strange and yes if i was 20 i would not be going to a party where 13-15year olds are at too. And tbh i wouldnt feel comfortable with my 13yr old hanging out with a 17yr old, fair enough theres no alcohol or drugs etc involved but still so weird.

I can’t remember who it was on here that mentioned a golf cart accident involving a little girl called Eva but I read up about it that night I saw the comment about it and it broke my heart. I went and looked at her mums Instagram and it was very upsetting to see the life changing injuries this little girl now has just from what they assume her falling off the golf cart and hitting her head and her life has been stolen from her. There wasn’t a crash , her mum said the driver was driving it responsibly but either way nobody really knows how she fell they just said one minute she was on it the next minute she wasn’t . It goes to show how easily accidents can happen which is why Mia and like 8 of her friends all going around on that one golf cart was very dangerous. I know at the end of the video Darren did say it to Mia how the wheel of the golf cart went up in the air and the golf cart could of tipped over from the weight of everyone on it so she needs to be careful but honestly they need to keep an eye on her I wouldn’t put it past her to do something risky like that again and god knows what could happen. She is 17 but has a very immature streak and was showing off her golf cart to her 13 year old friends which fair enough she’s allowed be excited about it but she needs to learn how to be safe. In all honesty they need to show her that little girl Evas story cause everyone can learn something from it. This is also why kids and adults should be wearing helmets on bikes too people don’t realise how dangerous it can be without one.

Mia’s friends are starting to have parties with alcohol, a donut themed party with her little sisters and brother running around would’ve been so awkward with them and it showed in the video.

In a video where Koa gets a Gucci jumper they say Gucci goes against their beliefs, obviously not anymore. And when Mia is opening her presents all she cares about is what brands things are. They’ve just completely lost their identity.

Reactions: 24
Mia’s friends are starting to have parties with alcohol, a donut themed party with her little sisters and brother running around would’ve been so awkward with them and it showed in the video.

In a video where Koa gets a Gucci jumper they say Gucci goes against their beliefs, obviously not anymore. And when Mia is opening her presents all she cares about is what brands things are. They’ve just completely lost their identity.
I remember when they lived in gran cañaría they were so minimalistic and the kids got literally one £5ish gift for Christmas. Now they get such expensive gifts and are super materialistic!

Reactions: 16
Just had to watch the video after reading all of your comments..
If someone had said it was a birthday party for an 11 year old I would have thought the whole thing seemed perfect.. I know by 17 we definitely weren’t having parties with parents and younger siblings (unless they were just a little bit younger), definitely no party bags, or even a theme, it was more like let’s all go out for dinner or to the cinema or come round and hang out at my house, have a sleepover..

Do you think Georgie is trying to keep Mia as young and innocent as possible, as she was the total opposite at that age and wants different for her daughter..? like what Mum of a 17 year old thinks the party bags are perfect for a 17th party 😅
Even Mia seemed embarrassed about the piñata and probably only did it to appease Georgie.

Reactions: 17
Just had to watch the video after reading all of your comments..
If someone had said it was a birthday party for an 11 year old I would have thought the whole thing seemed perfect.. I know by 17 we definitely weren’t having parties with parents and younger siblings (unless they were just a little bit younger), definitely no party bags, or even a theme, it was more like let’s all go out for dinner or to the cinema or come round and hang out at my house, have a sleepover..

Do you think Georgie is trying to keep Mia as young and innocent as possible, as she was the total opposite at that age and wants different for her daughter..? like what Mum of a 17 year old thinks the party bags are perfect for a 17th party 😅
Even Mia seemed embarrassed about the piñata and probably only did it to appease Georgie.
Mia did say a few things were childish but Georgie didn’t care and did it anyways…

Reactions: 4
I remember when they lived in gran cañaría they were so minimalistic and the kids got literally one £5ish gift for Christmas. Now they get such expensive gifts and are super materialistic!
Minimalism was only important to them when they couldn’t afford to be anything else

Reactions: 17
Minimalism was only important to them when they couldn’t afford to be anything else
I liked them the best at that era tbh. This is just too much and they seem dumber than when they first started

It might only be me who thinks this but I just watched the new video of Darrens birthday and when Sienna gave him the gift she got him he reacted in such an awkward casual way like it was nothing the kind of reaction you’d expect if she’d just got him a glass of water he asked for. He didn’t even hug her and he gave the most blunt thank you it was weird. I don’t think he’s an evil person , I’ve mentioned in comments previous to this that he has his good points and even in Mias birthday video he deserved more of a thank you but I could tell in this video Sienna was so excited to give him the gift and so proud of herself she had such a big smile on her face and I feel his reaction didn’t live up to what she hoped for. I know some people are awkward in general and don’t like hugs and that’s ok but at the same time she’s his little girl. I know as a kid when I’d give one of my parents something no matter how simple it was they would always give such lovely reactions and give me a hug. I know he said he doesn’t like attention on him and I relate to that but the way Sienna was sitting there beaming you could tell she was waiting for some attention and a hug it made me feel sorry for her.
Also karma trying to open the gift Sienna got for him and you could see Sienna was upset by it she kept staring at the gift as karma was trying to open it and trying to take it off her so karma didn’t ruin it. He didn’t even seem bothered letting Karma grab it and it doesn’t matter if she’s only three she’s old enough to not be spoiling someone else’s gift. He should of made a point of making the gift feel important to him even if it was only sweets it’s still very thoughtful he should of gave Sienna a hug and said I’m going to put these sweets away so that Karma and Koa don’t mess with them. That would of showed he cared. I don’t want to be that person who sounds like they are picking at things but I feel he should of made Sienna feel special even for a moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Anyone else getting sick of Georgie doing those pregnancy pranks? Why does she think it’s ever okay? It’s a cheap nasty dig at those who can’t get pregnant 😡

Reactions: 36
Any other influencer who’s done a fake pregnancy prank has gotten a ridiculous amount of backlash. Why isnt their comment section filled with it? Prank or not the title was click bait enough. I know people find these funny but there are plenty of people right now whod love to say the words “I’m pregnant”. Honestly the whole idea of a pregnancy prank is just stupid

Reactions: 18
Any other influencer who’s done a fake pregnancy prank has gotten a ridiculous amount of backlash. Why isnt their comment section filled with it? Prank or not the title was click bait enough. I know people find these funny but there are plenty of people right now whod love to say the words “I’m pregnant”. Honestly the whole idea of a pregnancy prank is just stupid
They never seem to get a public backlash.. only from us on here. But there’s never a big public scandal like with the other influencers

Reactions: 6
They take pranks too far. I felt sorry for Darren when Georgie was tricking him saying she was pregnant, same with the one where she old him she was leaving him last year. It's just cruel to lie about those things

Reactions: 11
I'm turning 18 this week and don't really have friends for a party lol but no way would I have wanted this party. Its so awkward. It's going out for a nice meal with friends age. It's drinking a daft amount (even though I don't drink) not a party with toddlers running around or a pinata and goodie bags. She's missed many years so it's understandable why they think this is suitable.
It would be cool for her 13 year old friends but why the heck are there 20 year old there?!
Also the baiting out of the crush was horrible. They're clearly in a talking stage or just started dating. Insanely awkward especially if it doesn't go anywhere.

Reactions: 11
It might only be me who thinks this but I just watched the new video of Darrens birthday and when Sienna gave him the gift she got him he reacted in such an awkward casual way like it was nothing the kind of reaction you’d expect if she’d just got him a glass of water he asked for. He didn’t even hug her and he gave the most blunt thank you it was weird. I don’t think he’s an evil person , I’ve mentioned in comments previous to this that he has his good points and even in Mias birthday video he deserved more of a thank you but I could tell in this video Sienna was so excited to give him the gift and so proud of herself she had such a big smile on her face and I feel his reaction didn’t live up to what she hoped for. I know some people are awkward in general and don’t like hugs and that’s ok but at the same time she’s his little girl. I know as a kid when I’d give one of my parents something no matter how simple it was they would always give such lovely reactions and give me a hug. I know he said he doesn’t like attention on him and I relate to that but the way Sienna was sitting there beaming you could tell she was waiting for some attention and a hug it made me feel sorry for her.
Also karma trying to open the gift Sienna got for him and you could see Sienna was upset by it she kept staring at the gift as karma was trying to open it and trying to take it off her so karma didn’t ruin it. He didn’t even seem bothered letting Karma grab it and it doesn’t matter if she’s only three she’s old enough to not be spoiling someone else’s gift. He should of made a point of making the gift feel important to him even if it was only sweets it’s still very thoughtful he should of gave Sienna a hug and said I’m going to put these sweets away so that Karma and Koa don’t mess with them. That would of showed he cared. I don’t want to be that person who sounds like they are picking at things but I feel he should of made Sienna feel special even for a moment.
At 7:19 minutes Sienna says at least Loa likes it. Awww poor Sienna.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I honestly think the ‘crush’ thing might be a lie for views. If Mia did have a crush on him she wouldn’t admit it on a video, she’d be embarrassed

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.