Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched their new video reacting to the hate comments. I thought it was super tone deaf of them to say things like “we post about our lavish life because people can aspire to live like us”… wtf??? They were just going on a bit about how they post about all of their expensive purchases and luxurious life so that other people can aspire to live like them. Stuff like that makes me miss when they were minimalistic and didn’t care so much about materialistic things. I guess they never were truly minimalistic, and that they only said that because they couldn’t afford much.

Reactions: 13
Just because something is legal it doesn’t make it right though. Do you honestly think a 13 year old and a 17 year old being together is right? A lot of 17 year olds are sexually active, a 13 year old has no idea what they want, sometimes people don’t even realise they’re gay until after that age.
I’m just thinking how weird it must be for those 20+ girls to be at a birthday party with 12-13 year olds. Like when you’re 12-13 you think it’s cool to hang out with older girls but I bet the 20+ year olds must have felt a bit weird about it

Reactions: 8
Omg I was just watching their recent video about reacting to mean comments. There is a comment about: what the duck did I just watch. And they are all shocked that that person swore on their family friendly yt channel. But litteraly 5 seconds later Georgie introduces herself as the twerking mom and 1 minute later she actually twerks and talks about onlyfans. I dont quite understand how one swear word is actually worse than twerking on a family friendly yt channel.
The fact that Mia told them to mind the language but she swore on TikTok. There’s nothing wrong with it but she’s very contradictory

Reactions: 4
i had to turn the video off mias laugh was making me want to throw my phone across the room

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
i've been slowly going through all the family fizz threads and i'm on #5 atm, but if you want to watch a video without giving them any profit, there's a website https://yewtu.be/feed/popular and i've never had any issues with it xx

Reactions: 2
You don’t need to drink alcohol to have fun but it is also absolutely fine if you enjoy drinking alcohol and have fun. You don’t need to try alcohol to know if you like it or not cause some people just don’t have an interest in it. If Mia doesn’t ever want to try alcohol that’s not a big deal as that’s her choice and many people don’t drink for all kinds of reasons like religion , health reasons or maybe a family member was an alcoholic therefore they’ve seen a negative side to alcohol which can put some people off drinking so you never know anyone’s reasons but whether you’re 17 or 97 if you want to drink that’s fine and if someone else doesn’t that’s fine too but Mia is not odd for not wanting alcohol at her party.
I do agree her party was very awkward and babyish and you wouldn’t think it was for a 17 year old but Mia has the mind of a 12 year old still so it makes sense why she possibly liked that party.
Georgie’s insecurities are really coming out lately. I honestly think she needs to get some help and I mean that in a nice way I think she would benefit from seeing a real doctor who can refer her to a real therapist cause she has so many issues going on. She’s very unhappy with her body and constantly posting about how positive she is with how she looks now after 4 kids etc but you can tell she’s posting it cause she’s insecure and it’s sad. She brings up her body any chance she gets so you can tell it’s bothering her. In their recent video when Darren read out the comment about Georgie looking like a tellytubbie , Georgie immediately focused on the word tubby. She shouldn’t be giving herself a hard time over her appearance cause firstly she’s had 4 kids and secondly she looks good and healthy. She looks much healthier than she did a few years ago. I understand she’s only human and she’s going to feel insecure but the way she talks about her body and food is going to make the kids think that way about themselves and damage their relationship with food too. Part of me feels sorry for her cause it’s not nice to see anyone feel unhappy with themselves especially as she compares herself to her old body quite a lot but at the same time if you’re going to having a lot of kids there is a good chance you’re body is going to change quite a lot , everyone’s different but she should embrace her changes as hard as it might be at times its important to accept yourself cause otherwise she will never be that happy. I think as most of us have said on here multiple times I think Georgie is a bit lost in life at times and doesn’t know how to act her age. I see the way she looks and talks to Mia about certain things comparing herself and I can feel a hint of jealousy or “ I wish that could of been me at your age” type of feeling. I think it’s partly the reason why she always brings up the fact she was a teen mum cause I think she enjoys the praise and also loves people telling her she looks young to have a daughter Mias age. I don’t think she’s an awful person , there’s moments you can tell she’s trying so hard to be a great mum even if she goes overboard at times to impress Mia to try look cool and can she be quite thoughtful at times but I still think she feels she’s missed out on a lot and isn’t comfortable with who she is.
Also Darren and Georgie might not say out loud who their favourite child/children are but it’s so obvious and I just hope none of the kids pick up on it cause that can cause a lot of problems.

Reactions: 14
Just seen their new video, Mia is really emotional. I think her crush has rejected her or something. I think they shouldn’t have exposed him onto YouTube yet because of situations like this.

Reactions: 3
Today’s video was so frustrating! The whole video was about Mia being upset but they don’t even say why she’s upset, then Darren is just acting like Mia being upset is a huge burden on his day and he’s saying her feeling aren’t valid.

Reactions: 17
Today’s video was so frustrating! The whole video was about Mia being upset but they don’t even say why she’s upset, then Darren is just acting like Mia being upset is a huge burden on his day and he’s saying her feeling aren’t valid.
Honestly can't blame him if she's going on and on...

Reactions: 2
I don't mind the boisterous boy thing either.
Thanks for the heads up. I was about to skim through the video to see why she was upset lol. I'll just skip watching instead. Hate all the clickbait titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is Ornella only 13 ? Weird that Mia hangs around with someone closer to Siennas age.

Reactions: 5
Is Ornella only 13 ? Weird that Mia hangs around with someone closer to Siennas age.
Probably because she has been hanging out with Sienna for so long without any real friends because they kept moving, so only now they are settled in Costa Rica and the fact she is more immature than her peers probably relates to younger teens that older ones more. 🤷‍♀️ Or maybe the pool of friends in the area she lives in is small - I don't know much about her friends - how she met them, do they all speak English, are they all foreigners too, are they homeschooled etc... so maybe there aren't a lot of people 'like her' and this is the best of the bunch 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.