Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think the ‘crush’ thing might be a lie for views. If Mia did have a crush on him she wouldn’t admit it on a video, she’d be embarrassed
Plus everyonr there was either too young or too old 😂

Reactions: 2
I skimmed through the birthday party vlog. How embarrassing for a 17 year old to have their parents and kid siblings round the entire time. Are the friends that were there seriously between 13 and 20? That's really odd. What the hell does a 17 year old have in common with a 13 year old? They are at completely different stages of life. What a tit party. The themed stuff was bizarre too. A squishy in a party bag? I love doing party bags but are my kids still going to be wanting to give those out in their late teens?

Reactions: 16
I'm turning 18 this week and don't really have friends for a party lol but no way would I have wanted this party. Its so awkward. It's going out for a nice meal with friends age. It's drinking a daft amount (even though I don't drink) not a party with toddlers running around or a pinata and goodie bags. She's missed many years so it's understandable why they think this is suitable.
It would be cool for her 13 year old friends but why the heck are there 20 year old there?!
Also the baiting out of the crush was horrible. They're clearly in a talking stage or just started dating. Insanely awkward especially if it doesn't go anywhere.
For my 17th I went to nandos with a few friends and we just spent a couple of hours chatting and catching up (I'd gone to a different college to all of them)

No way I'd have wanted a party with little kids running around and a piñata, etc. unless it was a party with family only (extended not just household) and maybe 1 or 2 friends.

For the friend ages thing other people have commented on... I agree that the party was more suitable for the 13 year olds than Mia or her friends who are older. Age gap wise, I had a 13 year old at my 16th get together with friends but I wouldn't have invited a 13 year old to anything for my 17th. 13 year olds are early/mid way into secondary school and 17 year olds are usually at sixth form/college/apprenticeships which bring 2 totally different level of maturity. Some of the sort of things that come up in casual conversations at 17 would often not be deemed as appropriate in the same context for 13 year olds 🤷

Reactions: 8
How did she actually meet this crush if he lives 4 hours away? Doesn’t really sound like it’d work when neither of them drive a car, they can’t expect their parents to drop everything and drive an 8 hour round trip.

Reactions: 5
And don't think that the party is weird. On the day of my birthday, I usually have lunch or dinner with my parents. On the next day, I go out with my friends and on the weekend, I have a party with my family and friends. It's not awkward at all.

The only thing that spoiled the party was the camera. Mia barely knows her friends and her friends don't seem to know each other. Instead of making everyone feel comfortable and at home, Mia and her family were more worried about vlogging. It sucks

Reactions: 3
And don't think that the party is weird. On the day of my birthday, I usually have lunch or dinner with my parents. On the next day, I go out with my friends and on the weekend, I have a party with my family and friends. It's not awkward at all.

The only thing that spoiled the party was the camera. Mia barely knows her friends and her friends don't seem to know each other. Instead of making everyone feel comfortable and at home, Mia and her family were more worried about vlogging. It sucks
God JUST THIS!

Those children are broken. They don't understand what normal family life is like, they can't hold down relationships, they can't conform to society, don't have any education etc. Why? Because Dickwad and Grimface valued their monetary worth over their childhood.

No child should be plastered across the internet. Family vlogging is just child exploitation.

Watch a video from before this became a career - they're normal, happy little girls who barely notice the camera is on.

They used to set up their five and eleven year old up at a table facing a camera alone and film them eating and upload it for strangers. That's bleeping disgusting. Endless perverts will have watched those videos, will have masturbated over that footage, will have circulated it around their groups, will have fantasised on forums about abusing them.

THAT is the reality of family vlogging - not sharing experiences or expanding their families. Opening their vulnerable, dependant children up for abuse for monetary gain. That's all.

Take the joking away and what's left. Children filmed for strangers and posted on the internet, they should be prosecuted and have them removed from their care.

New thread suggestion - ponces, ponces everywhere, but Daz and Georgie just don't care.

New thread suggestion - ponces, ponces everywhere, but Daz and Georgie just don't care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This reminded me that there are at least a couple of the older Gran Canaria vlogs that show Sienna (a school aged child) in just her underwear with no top/vest. I remember reporting them to YouTube because it seemed inappropriate to have that footage up but I just checked the one of the videos I remembered and it's still there.

Reactions: 9
This reminded me that there are at least a couple of the older Gran Canaria vlogs that show Sienna (a school aged child) in just her underwear with no top/vest. I remember reporting them to YouTube because it seemed inappropriate to have that footage up but I just checked the one of the videos I remembered and it's still there.
I remember those too.

There's also ones of Mia in a changing room in just her bra.
Mia in a bikini from being 8/9.
I'm positive there was footage of them both in a bath on one holiday and there's definitely videos of Sienna in the bath.
The girls in nighties/short pyjamas.
Endless footage of them in swimming costumes.
I've not watched for years but I imagine 90% of their content features the children in some state of undress.
The two little ones are next.

Reactions: 6
God JUST THIS!

Those children are broken. They don't understand what normal family life is like, they can't hold down relationships, they can't conform to society, don't have any education etc. Why? Because Dickwad and Grimface valued their monetary worth over their childhood.

No child should be plastered across the internet. Family vlogging is just child exploitation.

Watch a video from before this became a career - they're normal, happy little girls who barely notice the camera is on.

They used to set up their five and eleven year old up at a table facing a camera alone and film them eating and upload it for strangers. That's bleeping disgusting. Endless perverts will have watched those videos, will have masturbated over that footage, will have circulated it around their groups, will have fantasised on forums about abusing them.

THAT is the reality of family vlogging - not sharing experiences or expanding their families. Opening their vulnerable, dependant children up for abuse for monetary gain. That's all.

Take the joking away and what's left. Children filmed for strangers and posted on the internet, they should be prosecuted and have them removed from their care.

That also was supposed to say n-onces - but for some reason tattle changes it to ponces!

Reactions: 1
I skimmed through the birthday party vlog. How embarrassing for a 17 year old to have their parents and kid siblings round the entire time. Are the friends that were there seriously between 13 and 20? That's really odd. What the hell does a 17 year old have in common with a 13 year old? They are at completely different stages of life. What a tit party. The themed stuff was bizarre too. A squishy in a party bag? I love doing party bags but are my kids still going to be wanting to give those out in their late teens?
It's just another thing to show how ultimately Darren and Georgie have screwed up. Mia is years behind in social development and again, I'm not saying there is a way 17 year olds have to be, but this party would have been better suited to the time in Mia's life when she was in Gran Canaria or Dubai.

I never drank at 17 and I don't drink now. So Mia doesn't have to go out drinking. No one does. Perhaps a beach party with mocktails or even shopping would have been better and without parents and siblings...I thought they had the family time for her birthday the day before?

Reactions: 10
It really bothers me how much this family prescribes to gender stereotypes... as a queer person it makes me concerned they wouldn’t be accepting of if one of the kids came out as lgbtq+
As a parent of two smallies my youngest is very interested in his sisters new lipgloss and the only thing we say to them is “ it’s not for little boys or girls to play with “ . I encourage them to be what ever they want to identify from a young age and we can have an open conversation when they are older about anything. It’s sad to see they are so rigid. I’d imagine Darren is worse !

Reactions: 8
As a parent of two smallies my youngest is very interested in his sisters new lipgloss and the only thing we say to them is “ it’s not for little boys or girls to play with “ . I encourage them to be what ever they want to identify from a young age and we can have an open conversation when they are older about anything. It’s sad to see they are so rigid. I’d imagine Darren is worse !
Recently Mia is saying Koa is such a boy boy which means G & D really influence her views on things more than it should

Correct me if I am wrong but I'm sure Mia mentioned in the party vlog that the boy she liked was in Ornella's school year. That means he is around 13 years old. Very odd....

Reactions: 12
Anyone notice Darren's birthday present from Sienna in the latest video?! How awful is that that he gave it away?!
Also, didn't like Mia's attitude when Georgia came out in the Christmas dress? Yeah, the dress was a little odd but she looked so disgusted and was rolling her eyes at Georgie...🙈 I think everyone's right when they say Mia's too big for her boots these days.

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I am wrong but I'm sure Mia mentioned in the party vlog that the boy she liked was in Ornella's school year. That means he is around 13 years old. Very odd....
I think she was saying there were 2 boys, and one of them was ~13, the other being her crush. Not 100% certain, though!

I think she was saying there were 2 boys, and one of them was ~13, the other being her crush. Not 100% certain, though!
Yes correct, one boy was in Ornella’s school year, the other was Mia’s crush.

you could be right, i at least dont think he is her age. She posted a pic on insta of everyone at the party and the 'crush' and ornellas friend were fist bumping, so im guessing they are friends so they must surely be similar ages

he’s probably closer to her age, she’s been sheltered but I’m sure she knows not to date a 13 year old at 17

God they got the whole family to call Koa “ boy boy “ now and not king Koa anymore. This family… They really be acting like men are the superior ones in the world and men and boys have to act in a specific way and whatever. (Sienna called Koa little boy boy in their new vid)

God they got the whole family to call Koa “ boy boy “ now and not king Koa anymore. This family… They really be acting like men are the superior ones in the world and men and boys have to act in a specific way and whatever. (Sienna called Koa little boy boy in their new vid)
And little boy boy doesn’t even make sense ! King Koa is cute what they say now sounds forced and awkward .

Anyone notice Darren's birthday present from Sienna in the latest video?! How awful is that that he gave it away?!
Also, didn't like Mia's attitude when Georgia came out in the Christmas dress? Yeah, the dress was a little odd but she looked so disgusted and was rolling her eyes at Georgie...🙈 I think everyone's right when they say Mia's too big for her boots these days.
I agree but I also think we can’t be overly hard on her because you have to think .. she’s 17 and lives with her close knit family! It’s not a normal situation for a teen. I think she’s rebelling and it’s probably normal hormonal things like thinking your fam aren’t cool but it definitely shows that she’s overly excited to have friends and I think Tik Tok boosted her confidence aswell . Correct me if I’m wrong but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was drinking alcohol and vaping. Only because she is at the age where you would naturally experiment and plus she denies the fact she does either of those things too much !!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.