Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like you said when people aren't getting any content, they move on to another creator.
Exactly! & there are only so many videos someone can watch in a day/week and so if people move on and fill that space with another youtuber to watch, if they do start to upload again, half the people won't bother as they just don't have the time and have moved onto people who upload more reliably.

Reactions: 4
I feel like they still get a decent amount of views and attention compared to say, the unfortunate Ingham Family. Weird that Georgia’s been really active on insta but not mentioned th lack of vids.

Reactions: 5
I feel like they still get a decent amount of views and attention compared to say, the unfortunate Ingham Family. Weird that Georgia’s been really active on insta but not mentioned th lack of vids.
Compared to the views they used to get say a year ago their views really aren't very good! They only got 381k views on their last video and that has been up for over a month... People are just not as interested in them anymore.

Reactions: 3
I watched Mia’s new video and the boy in it he came across really nice so it was good to see her talking to someone around her age enjoying herself and not constantly being around her nine year old sister for once. It’s nice to be close to siblings but at the same time it’s important to be around people your own age too. It would be nice for Mia to have a real friendship for once because usually Family Fizz end up moving away so she doesn’t get the chance to have long friendships.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched Mia’s new video and the boy in it he came across really nice so it was good to see her talking to someone around her age enjoying herself and not constantly being around her nine year old sister for once. It’s nice to be close to siblings but at the same time it’s important to be around people your own age too. It would be nice for Mia to have a real friendship for once because usually Family Fizz end up moving away so she doesn’t get the chance to have long friendships.
I agree the boy seemed really sweet, I feel like Mia came across as being a bit awkward though but perhaps that was because she has never filmed with him before.

I just hope her family don't decide to move again. Just because they said they are building a house there I cant see them staying anywhere permanently.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree the boy seemed really sweet, I feel like Mia came across as being a bit awkward though but perhaps that was because she has never filmed with him before.

I just hope her family don't decide to move again. Just because they said they are building a house there I cant see them staying anywhere permanently.
Yeah she came across a little bit awkward but I agree it probably was because they were filming for the the video plus she hasn’t known him that long so there would naturally be awkward silences but it was nice to see her with someone her own age.
I’ll be shocked if they live in Costa Rica forever. I know they said they still want to travel but have Costa Rica as their home base but I could see them getting bored but hopefully they prove us all wrong and actually give their kids stability and a chance to make friends who they can have in their lives for years rather than weeks or months.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah she came across a little bit awkward but I agree it probably was because they were filming for the the video plus she hasn’t known him that long so there would naturally be awkward silences but it was nice to see her with someone her own age.
I’ll be shocked if they live in Costa Rica forever. I know they said they still want to travel but have Costa Rica as their home base but I could see them getting bored but hopefully they prove us all wrong and actually give their kids stability and a chance to make friends who they can have in their lives for years rather than weeks or months.
I don't think they have ever stayed anywhere long enough for the girls to make proper friends, which I think is such a shame!

Reactions: 6
Is Mia's new video worth watching to be most about her boyfriend?
She used boy friend with a space in the title. Probably just trying to click bait people without actually using the term boyfriend. The pic on her story was ofc to bait fans too. Idk why ppl just can’t be direct lol. I know it’s for views but why make your real life friendship awkward for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yes I think it was a bit awkward because they didn't know each other a long time and they haven't filmed anything together before. I did think that because Mia was with a friend around her age she came across a lot more mature and behaving like her age. With Sienna she is quite loud and a bit childish and it was good to see that she isn't like that around her friends. Also it was good to see that she was enjoying herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What’s Darren up to? No videos, not really a presence on social media?

Reactions: 2
I don't think they have ever stayed anywhere long enough for the girls to make proper friends, which I think is such a shame!
They were more settled when they lived in Brighton and that was a few years ago, since then I doubt they’ve had any chance to really meet other children until now. It’s good to see Mia making friends though. I do kind it quite funny how awkward she is talking about her first kiss and crushes, at age 16 it’s pretty much expected that you’d have had your first kiss

Reactions: 1
They were more settled when they lived in Brighton and that was a few years ago, since then I doubt they’ve had any chance to really meet other children until now. It’s good to see Mia making friends though. I do kind it quite funny how awkward she is talking about her first kiss and crushes, at age 16 it’s pretty much expected that you’d have had your first kiss
Many girls haven't had their first kiss at 16. If they had, it is fine. If they haven't it is fine too. No one should hurry something when they aren't ready or haven't found the person with they would want to kiss. I think that it is nice for her to wait until she has a relationship rather that just kiss a random boy so that she has kissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fingers crossed Darren the controller has given up on YouTube. We can but hope. Or maybe he’s busy building their forever home brick by brick and hasn’t the time to record videos.

Reactions: 5
Many girls haven't had their first kiss at 16. If they had, it is fine. If they haven't it is fine too. No one should hurry something when they aren't ready or haven't found the person with they would want to kiss. I think that it is nice for her to wait until she has a relationship rather that just kiss a random boy so that she has kissed.
Of course I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that. It’s just she seems very embarrassed by the fact she has had hers

They could have made a vlog out of Georgie’s stories yesterday. And a pretty interesting one too (getting caught in the rain, having to walk through marshes/“jungle” at night to get back home) I think they’re just enjoying life/busy with the new house to bother bringing the camera round. Good for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do find their unexplained lack of content really strange. I know they’re fans are technically still getting their dose of family fizz through Instagram and Mia’s channel, but they’re main job is as youtubers so shouldn’t they at least explain where they are.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.