Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha nail on the head!

Like I’ve said before, Mia is a really nasty kid. Poor Sienna is probably going to go the same way and spend her teen years picking on Karma. tit parents, tit kids.
Though I do hope that Sienna’s kind nature wins out in the end.
That’s drugs for you.

That tiktok video about blinking is sped up, look at the fan in the mirror, still true though she doesn't blink.

They kept saying how bad and unhealthy they were when younger, I'd love to see what they looked like! Surely someone who knew them back then is somewhere on this site 😭😭😭🤣🤣

Hes got such massive boney cheek bones

View attachment 768502

Reactions: 1
That tiktok video about blinking is sped up, look at the fan in the mirror, still true though she doesn't blink.

They kept saying how bad and unhealthy they were when younger, I'd love to see what they looked like! Surely someone who knew them back then is somewhere on this site 😭😭😭🤣🤣

Hes got such massive boney cheek bones

View attachment 768502
He's looking more and more like a bloody rubber glove stretched over a skeleton! Georgie can't still fancy him???! It'd be like having sex with that skeleton that used to hang in the corner of a biology classroom in the 1970s!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I felt so bad for Sienna when Mia kept commenting on the size of her feet, that could really affect her. Mia used to be a lovely girl however I can’t say the same now. I hope Sienna doesn’t become nasty in the future.

Reactions: 9
Im glad that Mia is now spending more times with her friends but does not want to go got school with them ? She would have a laugh

Reactions: 3
Im glad that Mia is now spending more times with her friends but does not want to go got school with them ? She would have a laugh
It was really worrying watching her Omegle video and someone asked what grade she was in and she didn’t know... how are you going to be homeschooled and not even know what level you’re working at? It’s so blatant they’re not getting anything close to a sufficient education

Reactions: 19
The girls did a TikTok where they’re running and it says “when mom calls you by your full name”. So that would be Mia Rose Bateman and Sienna Hope _______? It got me thinking….what is Darren’s last name? Is it available publicly anywhere? If not, I guess we can’t say it here or it’s doxxing.

They should really pay attention to the lyrics in some of their TikToks.

Also, does anyone know what they’re talking about where they said they put Karma in a shirt that had an inappropriate three number sequence and they didn’t realize? Did anyone notice what it was? I’m guessing either 069, 666, or 420.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The girls did a TikTok where they’re running and it says “when mom calls you by your full name”. So that would be Mia Rose Bateman and Sienna Hope _______? It got me thinking….what is Darren’s last name? Is it available publicly anywhere? If not, I guess we can’t say it here or it’s doxxing.

Also, does anyone know what they’re talking about where they said they put Karma in a shirt that had an inappropriate three number sequence and they didn’t realize? Did anyone notice what it was? I’m guessing either 069, 666, or 420.
Someone posted awhile back with their full names #3 page 47

Reactions: 1
Its the sibling tik tok....Karma is wearing a pale pink New York sweatshirt that says 666 5th Avenue on it (I think it says that anyway). Its quite hard to read in the vid 🤷 this was the best pic I could get and I know you can't actually read it on it but it gives you the idea of where in the vid to see it...idk if anyone can get one better? And sorry to Sienna for it being such an unflattering screenshot 😅
Screenshot_20210919-180738_TikTok.jpg

Its the sibling tik tok....Karma is wearing a pale pink New York sweatshirt that says 666 5th Avenue on it (I think it says that anyway). Its quite hard to read in the vid 🤷 this was the best pic I could get and I know you can't actually read it on it but it gives you the idea of where in the vid to see it...idk if anyone can get one better? And sorry to Sienna for it being such an unflattering screenshot 😅View attachment 771020
I find it weird that they’re bothered by that but Georgie doesn’t seem to be bothered by posting a TikTok where the lyrics say “put a d*ck in your mouth” 😳

There’s also another one that says “don’t duck with me right now….I’m serious, I’m on my period” but it’s in a chipmunk voice. Still messed up if you have a young audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Just so it’s here too!

NAMES
Georgiana Spindler nee Simmons
Sienna Hope, Karma Oak, Koa Star, and Darren Spindler
Mia Rose Bateson

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they don't put the kids in school because it would force them to admit to the fact that Mia has a different last name, a dad, another family...

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they don't put the kids in school because it would force them to admit to the fact that Mia has a different last name, a dad, another family...
Doubt it, we are not in the 50s, pretty much everyone I know or see have step parents and half brothers and sisters

It's probably because they will actually learn things like medicine and stuff, the parents don't want them knowing any truth it seems

They will come home from school knowing they have been lied to by there parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
8293AE83-7A3E-4EDF-8D9B-E16EDD7C03AD.jpeg

Not sure if this is just me and my imagination but in this pic, they look like the cult in the film Midsommar. Think it’s the flower crowns and fake smiles that are convincing me of it…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else see in the new vid where karma gravitates to siennas shoes saying they’re hers? Then tries to wipe lipstick on her? All they do is joke saying get a tissue and tell Sienna to run whilst laughing? Not saying karma deserved to be shouted at but maybe they could have explained not to do that? Sienna had just gotten ready to take some photos in her dress

Reactions: 10
Doubt it, we are not in the 50s, pretty much everyone I know or see have step parents and half brothers and sisters

It's probably because they will actually learn things like medicine and stuff, the parents don't want them knowing any truth it seems

They will come home from school knowing they have been lied to by there parents.
The thing is, if they don’t believe in using allopathic medicine that’s one thing, it’s just that if the kids form their own opinion about it, I don’t think they’d be supportive of that. I don’t have a problem with most of their beliefs tbh (vegan lifestyle, using natural products when able, working for yourself and not someone else etc.) it’s just that, like people have said here, it feels very cult-like because they might make the kids feel like they’re betraying them if they don’t agree.

Reactions: 3

I know it's common to, but I think they prefer to deny Mia's dad's existence.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.