Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karma is still in nappies.
Exactly.

Darren made out like Karma was toilet trained in the video where they answered questions about Sienna. Clearly she isn't. Which is fine of course all children are different but why would you let your un-toilet trained toddler on your older children's skateboards?

Unless Georgie didn't want to deal with tantrums when she didn't let them play with them.

Reactions: 4
Exactly.

Darren made out like Karma was toilet trained in the video where they answered questions about Sienna. Clearly she isn't. Which is fine of course all children are different but why would you let your un-toilet trained toddler on your older children's skateboards?

Unless Georgie didn't want to deal with tantrums when she didn't let them play with them.
There is no reason why Karma isn’t toilet training at this age, she speaks very well and has a good vocabulary, 2 parents that don’t go out to work. Just like the BF is all about babying her for their own needs.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if that could be part of her exceptional needs… Like maybe she does have some kind of delay?

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling they’ll end up going down a natural route of toilet training karma. Not that there’s anything wrong with natural if you do it right but they baby her so much. So they’ll probably say she’ll just naturally toilet train herself. Which won’t happen because they treat her like she’s koas age. I’m sure Georgie said somewhere she uses Montessori techniques on the kids but there’s a difference between that and having 0 boundaries in place for your kids

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling they’ll end up going down a natural route of toilet training karma. Not that there’s anything wrong with natural if you do it right but they baby her so much. So they’ll probably say she’ll just naturally toilet train herself. Which won’t happen because they treat her like she’s koas age. I’m sure Georgie said somewhere she uses Montessori techniques on the kids but there’s a difference between that and having 0 boundaries in place for your kids
Well if she claims to follow Montessori - she should know that they start toilet learning around the age of 1 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
once again Mia making fun of Siennas feet :/

edit: also something doesn’t sit right about georgie telling sienna to respect her sister when trying on mias dress (by itself is fine) but the fact they didn’t intervene when Mia trashed Siennas room as a “prank”

Reactions: 9
Sienna shouldn’t touch Mia’s stuff, as a big sister with 3 younger brothers I understand Mia in that sense. But there was no reason for Mia to comment on sienna’s feet being big. I personally would never say anything mean to my brothers if they touched my stuff. Mia was being beyond rude in this video, also saying because it was on Georgie’s face it was nasty about the cold cucumber.

But also Darren asking how old Mia was when she wanted a picture with the horse and edit
a horn on it so it would look like a unicorn and saying she was too old and only kids on Siennas age would do such thing. This video was chaotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
oh yeah i 100% agree that that’s super annoying as i have 2 younger sisters haha, but i meant as in a previous video mia went through siennas room and trashed that and yet neither parent stepped in then?

Reactions: 5
They’re both acting like they’re on something. Not an organised parent for a photo shoot tbh

oh yeah i 100% agree that that’s super annoying as i have 2 younger sisters haha, but i meant as in a previous video mia went through siennas room and trashed that and yet neither parent stepped in then?
Yes, Mia should not have done that at all... I know it’s for a video but if it’s for a video at least inform your parents about it. They just let Mia get away with everything and saying whatever she wants, and it shows in the video on the way Mia is acting...

Didn't Sienna cut pieces out of Mia's birthday dress once. To be honest i think all those types of videos are set ups, most of them are staged or set up in some way

This Vlog has such a weird vibe!!! Everyone was manic!! I also cannot BELIEVE how badly behaved karma is. Both the younger ones are really. Not just “toddler behaviour” either!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't Sienna cut pieces out of Mia's birthday dress once. To be honest i think all those types of videos are set ups, most of them are staged or set up in some way
I can’t lie that video really angered me for many reasons.
1: I don’t think these children understand the meaning of having something important.
For example claimed in the video many times Mia was excited for this dress and Georgie and Darren were both aware of this so who ever was filming that portion of the video why wouldn’t they mention it or educate sienna seeing as they are older then her and maturer and should at least have that much of a decent understanding of setting an example for their children.
2:Also when Mia trashed Siennas room their house and lifestyle is messy as it is why ruin it even more..as 16 year old I just feel like she doesn’t have that sense of understanding you’d expect this behaviour from Karma and maybe sienna at a younger age but not someone who is a year and a half away from being classed as an adult
I am a 17 year old girl and I wouldn’t trash my sisters room thinking it’d be funny, it’d be classed as immature and quite frankly I’d be aware that my mum would make me clean it, it really makes me think that none of these children especially Mia for a girl of her age have been disciplined because for her to have been she would have the idea that there would be consequences which would be the result of her actions,
In their recent video today I switched it on and just the beginning of the video gave me a headache I had to switch it off.
And it wasn’t even the kids it was Georgie at the start of the video being “nervous” about god knows what this time and Mia explaining how the babies aren’t behaving and all the while Darren just holding the camera and moving it from position to position it’s just very infuriating to watch.
Honestly for the children’s sake especially Karma and Koa I really do hope Georgie and Darren pattern up otherwise this could lead to more then one consequence even if it isn’t evident to them just yet
Sorry for the long rant just had a lot to get out hahah

'Family Drama' was an understatement, that video was absolute chaos!

What an earth are Darren and Georgie doing to those children? The lack of parenting and boundaries are really starting to show.

Karma and Koa's behaviour is awful. Karma is at an age where she is perfectly capable of listening and following instructions but they have allowed her to get away with so much that her behaviour is just getting worse.

Sienna has gone from being a quiet, sensitive child to a child who is starting to push the boundaries because she clearly isn't getting the attention she needs.

Mia is yet again insulting Sienna and being rude and sarcastic towards her parents.

Georgie is stressed because none of the children are listening to her and is continuously snapping at poor Sienna.

Darren is being sarcastic towards Mia because she wants to edit a horn on a horse.

Nobody seems to respect each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Like I’ve said before, Mia is a really nasty kid. Poor Sienna is probably going to go the same way and spend her teen years picking on Karma. tit parents, tit kids.
Though I do hope that Sienna’s kind nature wins out in the end.

Reactions: 11
Like I’ve said before, Mia is a really nasty kid. Poor Sienna is probably going to go the same way and spend her teen years picking on Karma. tit parents, tit kids.
Though I do hope that Sienna’s kind nature wins out in the end.
Sienna is so wonderful and charismatic and driven, I'm not remotely concerned about her long term. Her nature will absolutely win out in the end.

I try not to judge Mia too harshly but I find her so unpleasant and very full of herself considering there's not a huge amount going for her. The only feedback she gets is from internet fans so it's not really a surprise. I cringed so much when I found her art account. It's not ''bad'' but it's extremely mediocre stuff (would maybe get a GCSE B.. at best. It's technically lacking and uninspired artistically lol) but the comments were all acting like she could win a Turner Prize. And the book she published that supposedly documented her ''awkward to awesome'' journey like... babe you're more awkward now than you were at 12.

When she said she ''hates little kids messing with her stuff'' about Sienna touching her dress... it was so upsetting. It would be a rude thing to say even to Karma, but as if Sienna is just a little kid... rude of Darren/Georgie to keep that in the edit too. Imagine being called a ''little kid'' on your 10th birthday by an older sister you admire, in front of 2 million people, and your parents allow it.

I get the feeling this is another element of Mia trying to distance herself from the kids in the family / her childish image in general. Which is fair enough. All teenagers do that... but usually they have healthy outlets like friends and subculture so they don't have to be snide to their siblings online.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That tiktok video about blinking is sped up, look at the fan in the mirror, still true though she doesn't blink.

They kept saying how bad and unhealthy they were when younger, I'd love to see what they looked like! Surely someone who knew them back then is somewhere on this site 😭😭😭🤣🤣

Hes got such massive boney cheek bones

PhotoCollage_1631915480373.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.