Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they don't put the kids in school because it would force them to admit to the fact that Mia has a different last name, a dad, another family...
It’s not something they’ve really hidden online so I don’t see why they wouldn’t want a school to know that

Reactions: 6
It’s not something they’ve really hidden online so I don’t see why they wouldn’t want a school to know that
Especially since that's something that could be solved since Mia is 16 now and could legally change her name if she wanted.

My guess is they wouldn't want to the kids to be aware of how far behind they are. Nor would they want to risk their ability to vlog or switch houses/countries at a moment's notice, which having the kids in school would impact.

Reactions: 9
Especially since that's something that could be solved since Mia is 16 now and could legally change her name if she wanted.

My guess is they wouldn't want to the kids to be aware of how far behind they are. Nor would they want to risk their ability to vlog or switch houses/countries at a moment's notice, which having the kids in school would impact.
Yes I think they just view school in a really negative way. It doesn’t fit with their mindset and lifestyle so they’ve taught their kids to feel the same way. You can tell just by how Mia sounded like a mini Darren when she talked about why she wasn’t taking GCSE’s.

Still, I’m wondering how they’ll get around the laws about homeschooling in Costa Rica if they do stay permanently.

Would Mia be in Year 13 if she was still in formal education?
She would've just started year 12 as she is 16 going on 17 this academic year.

Take the school year and add 5 years to that to get the age students will turn during that academic year (with some exceptions like being held back ofc). :)

In a video I watched recently she casually told the vlog she doesn’t know who Winston Churchill is😳😳😳

She would've just started year 12 as she is 16 going on 17 this academic year.

Take the school year and add 5 years to that to get the age students will turn during that academic year (with some exceptions like being held back ofc). :)
Would Mia be in Year 13 if she was still in formal education?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In a video I watched recently she casually told the vlog she doesn’t know who Winston Churchill is😳😳😳
Georgie and Darren seem pretty thick, so that doesn't surprise me the kids don't know major British historical figures. All they care about is eating grass and breaking coffee pots!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve got so fed up with this family recently. I’ve just started a degree in primary education and was literally learning yesterday about how still today in the uk their are children and adults who have very little literacy and numeracy skills because they didn’t have the adequate support to do well in school. Mia and Sienna were attending a private school at one point and now don’t even know basic things like who Winston Churchill is. This family have everything yet their kids are so lacking in education and social maturity you’d never guess the amount of opportunities they could’ve had.

Reactions: 10
I think Georgie is the way she is because of the cult religion she grew up in. She acts so weird and not like an adult. I feel like Darren always have to step in and tell her not to do that else she’s gonna end up hurting herself(not self harm)

Darren seems like the more mature adult in this, I’m not much fond of either parent if I may add. But honestly Georgie seems like a teenage kid and trying to let Mia live the life she never had, which is is sweet but also sometimes not the best.

It seems like Darren is the only parent and not Georgie. It must be tiring for Darren to keep up with so many kids and a wife that acts like a 14 year old girl.

Also, someone said. Georgie let’s Mia do whatever she wants, which is true. But she doesn’t discipline her or teach her what’s right and what’s wrong or the right values either. It’s clear Darren doesn’t agree with Georgie’s way of handling the kids as well as he can be seen showing disapproval but not saying anything. This family have gotten so bad and I think it would have really been for the best if they stayed in England. This lifestyle doesn’t suit them at all.
🙋🏼‍♀️ Brought up a Jehovah’s Witness and do not act like that, it’s a cult but you can leave and live normally, in fact those that leave I think do live normal stable lives

Reactions: 2
🙋🏼‍♀️ Brought up a Jehovah’s Witness and do not act like that, it’s a cult but you can leave and live normally, in fact those that leave I think do live normal stable lives
Yes but I think it was different with her and her family. I don’t really think they are on good terms after she left and after her sister left thats why. Or I might be remembering her story wrong

Reactions: 1
Yes but I think it was different with her and her family. I don’t really think they are on good terms after she left and after her sister left thats why. Or I might be remembering her story wrong
Everyone’s the same when you leave, you’re disfellowed and if your family stay in they’re not allowed contact with you. The religion probably didn’t help but that’s not why she’s totally like she is

Reactions: 1
Any idea where the name Fizz came from? I genuinely thought it was their actual surname until now 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any idea where the name Fizz came from? I genuinely thought it was their actual surname until now 😂😭
I remember when they were changing the name from Vegan Fitness TV I think they just chose some random words and did a poll lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i remember the days before they used the name fizz... they were more normal then lol.
Also, did Georgie just call herself a Milf?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.