Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with what's being said about Georgie acting strange in social situations/with people outside of her family.
In their recent video where Mia's friends came over Georgie had no idea how to act! The young boys were being nice and polite introducing themselves, asking how she was going, and she just kept on repeating "Hi, I'm Georgie, Hi, I'm Georgie, yeah, Hi" - not engaging with their efforts to have a conversation at all and barely looking at them - darting her eyes around as mentioned by others. I felt so bad for them. The only thing she said beyond that was when she complimented one of them for the other video he did with Mia, but didn't ask him anything further about it or chat more - I also found it a bit strange that later on when she went to the beach to pick up Mia she didn't even recall the same boys name.
Speaks volumes when teenage boys have more conversation etiquette than a 30-something year old woman.

Reactions: 15
I’ll never forget that video when Georgie was actually going to eat I think it was rabbit droppings off the ground and Darren had to step in and tell her not to. You could tell he was thinking wtf because she was so serious she would of done it thinking she’s funny and it took him telling her to not do it for her to realise it’s not normal behaviour. I honestly think she wants to be a cool mum and best friends with Mia cause I think she feels lost sometimes she tries to act like her age but a lot of the time she tries to act Mias age and fit in her with her. I think part of her wishes she could be Mia’s age again as she longs for the freedom Mia gets to experience without having to be a teen mum. Something is so off about Georgie and I can’t put my finger on it.

As for Darren I agree with what people are saying he seems a bit more with it mentally and even when Mia went off on the golf cart with those boys in the thunderstorm without letting Georgie know when she would be back or where she was even going , it took Darren to question it and make sure she was safe. Georgie seems to panic when it comes to setting rules with Mia or being a strict mum cause I think she wants Mia to think she’s cool and impress her. When Georgie got back in the car after asking Mia did she want a lift home , to be fair to Darren he genuinely was caring he wanted to make sure Mia was alright and would be able to get safe cause a bunch of teenage boys driving that golf cart in the pouring rain with thunder would concern any parent. She might be 16 but she’s still a child and they’ve let her have so much freedom treating her like she’s an adult letting her grow up too fast that you can tell Mia doesn’t like to be told what to do. There’s moments I can see Darren looking annoyed at certain ways Mia answers them back or things she does that aren’t nice and there’s been times he’s corrected her but I think part of him feels he can’t give out to her because Georgie always makes excuses for Mia and let’s her get away with things anyway. I think Mia has changed so much I don’t think she’s as nice as she used to be. She’s extremely loud and full of herself and always making sly comments. I know nobody is perfect especially as a teenager we all had our moments but I think the materialistic lifestyle and the freedom they’ve given those kids is having a negative impact.
Also it makes no sense to me why they Mia try out all these treatments for her acne yet her skin is very damaged from the sun. Those treatments are pointless when you’re damaging her skin in another way. She’s also clearly insecure about her skin which I understand completely but how Georgie doesn’t understand the importance of sun cream I don’t understand especially as people have said on here Mias skin type especially needs to be protected cause she just burns and doesn’t tan.
I think both Darren and Georgie obviously hated things about their own upbringing so they have gone the opposite direction in raising their kids but that’s clearly not working very well.
It’s sad cause years ago when I first came across their channel their vibe was much nicer and more genuine and it’s crazy to see what they have become. I think these YouTube families and kids all have a life too good to be true and in the future there’s unfortunately going to negative result from it all as these kids get older.

Reactions: 12
You’ll soon get the urge to smash your TV up.

Iv never saw these people before until about an hour ago. They showed up on my YouTube page. The one where they've let a kid pick what they eat for a day and they are freaking out before even letting the cookies and fizzy drinks touch their lips. They must have said how scared and conceded they were a million times. The teenager was rolling about her bed at the thought of eating chocolate. They seem very very weird. I feel so concerned for those kids.

Mia keeps joining these late live Instagram things and then proceeds to act so strange. She doesn't say much, always says she's tired, gives random facial expressions... just so odd.

I always kinda forget how whack Georgie is until I see her interacting with people outside of the family.

I recently went back to look for the old Vegan Fitness TV videos (couldn't find them) but found this old interview before the travelling - (skip to around 4/5mins in)

She comes off as extremely anxious, if not entirely checked out. Like if I didn't know more about her I might assume she was on something. The darting eyes, facial expressions etc. I feel like she's quite emotionally honest with the vlog, but this all makes me think there could be things going on she isn't sharing. Maybe social anxiety or similar problems, idk what, but living in isolation around the world makes a bit more sense thinking about it.
They used to be on drugs, not sure when they stopped and im no expert on drugs as ive never done them but the way she was acting and with the tongue going round her gums i think she was on something then. Tbh it wouldnt surprise me if they still dabbled in it every so often

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think Georgie is the way she is because of the cult religion she grew up in. She acts so weird and not like an adult. I feel like Darren always have to step in and tell her not to do that else she’s gonna end up hurting herself(not self harm)

Darren seems like the more mature adult in this, I’m not much fond of either parent if I may add. But honestly Georgie seems like a teenage kid and trying to let Mia live the life she never had, which is is sweet but also sometimes not the best.

It seems like Darren is the only parent and not Georgie. It must be tiring for Darren to keep up with so many kids and a wife that acts like a 14 year old girl.

Also, someone said. Georgie let’s Mia do whatever she wants, which is true. But she doesn’t discipline her or teach her what’s right and what’s wrong or the right values either. It’s clear Darren doesn’t agree with Georgie’s way of handling the kids as well as he can be seen showing disapproval but not saying anything. This family have gotten so bad and I think it would have really been for the best if they stayed in England. This lifestyle doesn’t suit them at all.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone fill me in on the 'we're having twins' thing? Obviously, they didnt have twins in the end as Karma was a single baby but I can't find a follow up video to the short clip they recently posted saying it was twins. Was it all a prank or..?

Reactions: 1
Can anyone fill me in on the 'we're having twins' thing? Obviously, they didnt have twins in the end as Karma was a single baby but I can't find a follow up video to the short clip they recently posted saying it was twins. Was it all a prank or..?
From what I remember...
Georgie's bump was growing faster than she remembered it doing with Sienna and Mia (which is normal for a 3rd pregnancy) so they were joking that she was having twins. Then they went to the ultrasound and it was just the one baby but they decided to prank the girls anyway and tell them that it was twins. Then they told them it was just the one. The twin 'joke' carried on throughout the pregnancy though with them making comments like 'are you sure you're not having twins mum' from Mia (probs not an exact quote but was pretty much this).

Basically, as far as what was posted online, Karma was always a singleton and the whole twin thing was just a long standing joke in the pregnancy.
(Not that the majority of us believe it is an appropriate 'joke' as was discussed in a prior thread at around that time)

Reactions: 6
From what I remember...
Georgie's bump was growing faster than she remembered it doing with Sienna and Mia (which is normal for a 3rd pregnancy) so they were joking that she was having twins. Then they went to the ultrasound and it was just the one baby but they decided to prank the girls anyway and tell them that it was twins. Then they told them it was just the one. The twin 'joke' carried on throughout the pregnancy though with them making comments like 'are you sure you're not having twins mum' from Mia (probs not an exact quote but was pretty much this).

Basically, as far as what was posted online, Karma was always a singleton and the whole twin thing was just a long standing joke in the pregnancy.
(Not that the majority of us believe it is an appropriate 'joke' as was discussed in a prior thread at around that time)
Thanks for clarifying.. I thought this was the case but the short clip of them 'finding out it was twins' seemed so believable and also not the sort of thing to prank about. Not cool.

Reactions: 2
Georgie’s eyes have always looked like she took pills and never came down!

They used to be on drugs, not sure when they stopped and im no expert on drugs as ive never done them but the way she was acting and with the tongue going round her gums i think she was on something then. Tbh it wouldnt surprise me if they still dabbled in it every so often

Reactions: 6
I foresee the day when something serious happens and they inexplicably go dark on all their channels and nobody knows what's happened to them.

Reactions: 13
Omg I’m fuckin dying at Mia’s latest video where her friends do her makeup. They drew a black line down the middle of her face like dorm mates who hate each other 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hi im new to this thread but seriously whats wrong with this family , mia acts 5, it doesn't bother me that they are vegan but imagine saying they dont allow there young kids near phones because it can damage them inside and they dont have proper wifi either, like come on its like there living in the past. they also complain about all the mould, why live there then. Darren acc scares me like the way he is he is just a massive creep, only person i like inn that family is sienna ahahaha

Reactions: 13
hi im new to this thread but seriously whats wrong with this family , mia acts 5, it doesn't bother me that they are vegan but imagine saying they dont allow there young kids near phones because it can damage them inside and they dont have proper wifi either, like come on its like there living in the past. they also complain about all the mould, why live there then. Darren acc scares me like the way he is he is just a massive creep, only person i like inn that family is sienna ahahaha
Welcome LOL. You'll find that most of us like Sienna!!

Reactions: 5
I feel like karma and Koa are going to be massive brats when they get older and older, as their parents doesn’t even tell them no to stuff and even when they say no they just let the kids do it anyways..

Reactions: 11
I’ve been watching this family for quite a while I’m 17 years old myself and honestly if I acted how Mia acted I would not show my face in public again as brutal as that sounds. I’m the type of person who needs stability and routine in my life, so just the thought of having parents like Georgie and Darren make me feel sick to my stomach 😭
As I mentioned above I am 17 which means I’m in college, it’s actually my second year and honestly I really feel for Mia, college has been the best experience of my life, so her not being able to experience that is so disheartening, because it’s definitely one of those milestones you’ll always remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have just watched the video 'Sienna's first sleepover - What happened'

Why on earth is Georgie allowing the youngest two to go on the girls skateboards without a nappy on? I would be really annoyed if my parents allowed my siblings on my skateboard and they pooed on them as well!

That part of the video didn't even make sense because Darren said that Karma goes to the toilet herself now in a recent video.

I understand that Karma is still young but she is 3 years old, she isn't a baby anymore. Referring to her as one of the 'babies' and treating her like Koa is going to seriously effect her development.

Putting her into a nursery with other children her own age would benefit her so much.

Reactions: 12
Sienna's face in that birthday short video they posted on YouTube is why I kind of hate Darren & Georgie... how do you not see how drastically fake she looks? That is so unnatural and sad.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.