Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 759873
is it just me or does her armpit looks kinda green? I know some people have a darker armpit, but it shouldn’t look greenish right? Correct me if I’m wrong
Lol, something in that house likes to eat flesh. At first, I thought maybe Mia and Sienna’s elbows are always bashed up because they skate board….but it’s not just their elbows, and Georgie has them too. Maybe something is biting them during the night.

Georgie also always has hickeys.

C21A2DA2-60FE-4B76-A566-DBF1A927910E.jpeg
F2CE4894-07B2-4B6E-88F9-89577CDC6745.jpeg
6F9C2BCF-300D-48F7-9E8A-D3ABA6CF08CC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Was just about to say this, I agree it looks like ringworm!
I mean, it's fine, these things happen, you don't have to do anything gross to get ringworm, but you just KNOW that this family won't treat it which is why it'll have spread through them all! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Lol, something in that house likes to eat flesh. At first, I thought maybe Mia and Sienna’s elbows are always bashed up because they skate board….but it’s not just their elbows, and Georgie has them too. Maybe something is biting them during the night.

Georgie also always has hickeys.

View attachment 760261View attachment 760262View attachment 760263
Oh my god OUCH.
I'd noticed on Georgie and thought she maybe had an allergy reaction or bites or something. But on the girls too???

They've been complaining a lot about mould and damp in the house recently, and ringworm is actually fungal, so the environment is right for it.

Lets hope they get a simple anti-fungal from a pharmacy before Darren gets a chance to prescribe something whacko from Google. If they start using suspicious remedies on camera with tea tree oil or garlic or Georgie's breastmilk... I called it first.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god OUCH.
I'd noticed on Georgie and thought she maybe had an allergy reaction or bites or something. But on the girls too???

They've been complaining a lot about mould and damp in the house recently, and ringworm is actually fungal, so the environment is right for it.

Lets hope they get a simple anti-fungal from a pharmacy before Darren gets a chance to prescribe something whacko from Google. If they start using suspicious remedies on camera with tea tree oil or garlic or Georgie's breastmilk... I called it first.
No chance they’ll actually go to the pharmacy, especially if Darren has anything to do with it! Those poor kids 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It is definitely fungal. Do they share towels between washing them? Or clothes/bed-sheets? Odd for so many people in one family to have such bad infections. You can live in quite close quarters with someone with ring worm and not catch it with proper hygiene...

Ring worm is usually smaller, and contained to one site... But if left, will spread to multiple sites. They'll need an antifungal shower soap for all over and medication (ointment for the itchy flakey sores) now it is that bad.

But moving as often as they do, in some countries appropriate anti-fungal is only given after seeing a pharmacist or even a GP... Which is hard to do with no fixed address or legal residence

Reactions: 10
They look like they have ring worm.
I was just going to say just that!

I remember quite a while ago her pranking everyone that she was having twins when she was pregnant with karma. She never actually was (as far as I’m aware) and it was just her making a joke for content.
So she’s not pregnant again? I thought the ‘shorts’ were real time stories hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You have a lot to learn 😂

I so wish this family had a wiki 🤣 just come across them through the mums sister? They escaped a cult or a religion or something? Didn’t know the dad wasn’t the eldest daughters dad, interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Costa Rica seems like a very strange place to build your dream house when you hate bugs, get continually bitten by mosquitos, have dangerous tarantulas, extreme heat and all of your possessions including your food goes mouldy...

Does anyone else think they might be having regrets about there dream location? They seem to be talking more about the negatives than the positives.

Reactions: 8
Guys have you also seen their tiktoks? Georgie’s face is kinda weird and creepy and forced..

Reactions: 2
That’s because Darren is the other side of the camera screaming ‘smile or there’s no cabbage tonight!’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It feels like mia is trying to play catch up with hanging out with peers, having boy mates, flirting? Etc she is literally trying too hard with all her 'friends' its really cringe to watch. And with georgies acting when they came over was super over the top strange, running to the bedroom to see if they want drinks etc, then mia acting all 'big' telling her to go away. Maybe she has more younger friends because mentally she is still at the 12/13 age 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It looks like Mis is definitely trying to revamp her image to fit an older demographic, but she lacks the more mature social skills that she would need to do it properly. The omegle video was so cringe to watch and her half attempt at flirting? Asking about turtles xd
i do agree with the fact she seemed a bit too mellow to be fully sober or that she just tried to act much older. No one would have stayed chatting to her if she would have been screaming her head off like she normally is. Also the interaction with the girls was so awkward as well. Mia trying to be cool but in reality sounding like a 10 yo… the girls could have told her to do whatever and she would have probably said yes to it just to fit in.

• Heart
It feels like mia is trying to play catch up with hanging out with peers, having boy mates, flirting? Etc she is literally trying too hard with all her 'friends' its really cringe to watch. And with georgies acting when they came over was super over the top strange, running to the bedroom to see if they want drinks etc, then mia acting all 'big' telling her to go away. Maybe she has more younger friends because mentally she is still at the 12/13 age 🤷‍♀️
She’s not like a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This tiktok fits them very well. Mia parenting, Sienna being overlooked, although I’d probably put Karma into the youngest part with Koa 😂

Reactions: 8
Also strange that Georgie had never even met Mia's friends before. As she shakes hands with them she says "Oh I recognize you from the video you did with Mia". I'm the mom of teens and there are always kids coming and going at our house. I may not have met all their friends but definitely their close ones. And I would never leave my daughter home alone with a bunch of male friends that I don't know for several reasons. One being that I know kids get rowdy around pools and I would be terrified of someone doing something stupid and a massive accident happening...ie. back flips into the pool which doesn't look very deep! Georgie looks batsh!t crazy -- running around the place like a maniac and trying to act all cool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.