Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth did she post a video of her on Omegle? I went on Omegle with friends when I was 12 and we saw some things that you deffo should not see as a 12 year old 😂 like okay yeah it’s quite normal to try things out for fun, but she shouldn’t post it online, especially when she has such a young following. She even has her comments off which to me screams kid-friendly channel (either kids in the video or kids watching the videos), yet her channel is such a messy mix between trying to act her age and trying to please a child demographic.

Mia would thrive so much more if this family just had the slightest bit of stability. I used to watch them when they lived in gran canaria and then when they moved to their first house in brighton. I was really impressed they weren’t like other YouTube families and that they sent Mia to a Spanish school. What on earth happened? Mia is now about to turn 17, no GCSEs, no solid friendship group with similar ages, and has a cult-like family. Yeah it’s pretty cool she’s experienced so many countries… but they could have just done this with holidays.

It’s obvious there’s something dodgy going on and that they’re running away from something- whether that’s the ‘scandal’ with mia’s dad or something else.

This family has so.many.issues.

Reactions: 16
Also strange that Georgie had never even met Mia's friends before. As she shakes hands with them she says "Oh I recognize you from the video you did with Mia". I'm the mom of teens and there are always kids coming and going at our house. I may not have met all their friends but definitely their close ones. And I would never leave my daughter home alone with a bunch of male friends that I don't know for several reasons. One being that I know kids get rowdy around pools and I would be terrified of someone doing something stupid and a massive accident happening...ie. back flips into the pool which doesn't look very deep! Georgie looks batsh!t crazy -- running around the place like a maniac and trying to act all cool.
I agree! Georgie seems to think that everyone in their community is a saint. I can’t believe how much freedom Mia and Sienna have. I just really hope nothing bad happens to either of them when Georgie is letting them hang out with people she doesn’t know. I have a feeling it could be a gated off community, but even so bad people got get in or live there.

Why on earth did she post a video of her on Omegle? I went on Omegle with friends when I was 12 and we saw some things that you deffo should not see as a 12 year old 😂 like okay yeah it’s quite normal to try things out for fun, but she shouldn’t post it online, especially when she has such a young following. She even has her comments off which to me screams kid-friendly channel (either kids in the video or kids watching the videos), yet her channel is such a messy mix between trying to act her age and trying to please a child demographic.

Mia would thrive so much more if this family just had the slightest bit of stability. I used to watch them when they lived in gran canaria and then when they moved to their first house in brighton. I was really impressed they weren’t like other YouTube families and that they sent Mia to a Spanish school. What on earth happened? Mia is now about to turn 17, no GCSEs, no solid friendship group with similar ages, and has a cult-like family. Yeah it’s pretty cool she’s experienced so many countries… but they could have just done this with holidays.

It’s obvious there’s something dodgy going on and that they’re running away from something- whether that’s the ‘scandal’ with mia’s dad or something else.

This family has so.many.issues.
Yep! She shouldn’t be encouraging her fans to go on Omegle at all.

Reactions: 6
That has to be the next thread title
Lmaooo happy to take that… it’s true though, Mia (not so much the younger kids) is a very specific type of white I recognise because I am too. If you’ve got that red hair/freckles/no eyebrows gene, you simply will not tan, not ever. Poor kid needs some factor 50 and a bit of time to accept her ancestors evolved for zero direct sunlight.

Mias looks like a graze, sienna's looks like she's being pinched in hidden places on her body
Nah, my bet is fully on ringworm or something similar. I’ve been catching up with old vids and you can see Mia’s elbow marking getting bigger and worse the last month or so, the same with Georgie and presumably Sienna.

Sienna’s does look intense though, I wonder if she got it first (I just watched a video where Georgie claimed Sienna had been growing various types of mould in her bedroom drawers as a science experiment 😬😬). Poor kid.

I knew somebody who’s household had all got ringworm, bad enough for it to spread between several adults, but I don’t think it was this extreme looking / this far progressed.

Maybe it’s a weird tropical strain? Either way they need medical attention ASAP. I hope they get treated conventionally and just don’t mention it to the vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not Darren repeatedly talking over Georgie every sentence in the recent video. He drives me mad

Reactions: 4
Not Darren repeatedly talking over Georgie every sentence in the recent video. He drives me mad
Super bloody annoying isn’t it? He has a lot to answer for, yet nothing he says is of any substance…

Reactions: 4
In case anyone was about to watch the new video for some juicy details: all they said was that last year when they had Koa, they had a difficult time juggling two babies, and that’s why they’d sometimes go weeks without uploading. 95% of the video is them at the nail salon and filming Tik Toks.

I don’t even think they’ve broken ground for their new house yet. Not to be negative, but I somehow have this feeling that their plans are gonna crash. I of course wish them happiness but something about this whole Costa Rica thing seems like it’s not gonna last much longer. I dunno.

In a perfect world, they move back to the UK, Mia reunites with her dad and Karma and Koa have stability growing up.

Reactions: 12
I've just finished watching their latest video and now I have the biggest headache! Oh my God, how chaotic was it?!
And the end where they're saying how good the babies are now whilst they're both screaming and shouting in the background, throwing pencils around...err ok! 😂 Also notice they forgot to mention their new childminder who is probably the only reason they do get any free time or feel like their lives are getting easier. I had two kids close in age (21 months between them) and they did not behave like those two! There is clearly no discipline whatsoever, their soft spoken, high pitched excuse for discipline clearly doesn't work and was most like just put on for the sake of the video as they realised how stupid they sounded saying how amazing their kids are whilst they're kicking right off behind them.
Also, Georgie saying she wants to take Karma to 'Claires' to get her ears done...erm, that's actually the worst option! A tattoo parlor which uses needles would be much better and more hygienic.
Lastly... Mia's attitude to dogs! Ugh! Does my head in! Kicking off in the backseat shouting "were not getting a dog". They did a video before where Mia had a terribly attitude to dogs and I remember it annoyed me then.
I don't usually comment but today's video was something else.

Reactions: 10
The best bit was driving around saying how dangerous the roads are with Mia and sennia climbing all of the back to get snacks of karma

Reactions: 5
The best bit was driving around saying how dangerous the roads are with Mia and sennia climbing all of the back to get snacks of karma
At least they've got Karma an appropriate car seat now!

But Mia and Sienna should know better then to be climbing around in the back of the car...its not like they were on a long roadtrip and were getting restless, they were literally going from the nail salon to a nearby shop and then home! They literally said the Costa Rican roads weren't the safest and yet they make themselves even more unsafe 🙄

Reactions: 6
I've just finished watching their latest video and now I have the biggest headache! Oh my God, how chaotic was it?!
And the end where they're saying how good the babies are now whilst they're both screaming and shouting in the background, throwing pencils around...err ok! 😂 Also notice they forgot to mention their new childminder who is probably the only reason they do get any free time or feel like their lives are getting easier. I had two kids close in age (21 months between them) and they did not behave like those two! There is clearly no discipline whatsoever, their soft spoken, high pitched excuse for discipline clearly doesn't work and was most like just put on for the sake of the video as they realised how stupid they sounded saying how amazing their kids are whilst they're kicking right off behind them.
Also, Georgie saying she wants to take Karma to 'Claires' to get her ears done...erm, that's actually the worst option! A tattoo parlor which uses needles would be much better and more hygienic.
Lastly... Mia's attitude to dogs! Ugh! Does my head in! Kicking off in the backseat shouting "were not getting a dog". They did a video before where Mia had a terribly attitude to dogs and I remember it annoyed me then.
I don't usually comment but today's video was something else.
I stay away from people who don’t like dogs. I don’t need that in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone witnessed a single non-awkward social interaction this family has had? I've been watching since the early London days and can't recall a single one. Even when they had friends and family close, it was never comfortable to watch. I remember once in Brighton when grandparents were visiting ad somebody made a comment about being nervous, hoping it wouldn't be awkward. I feel really bad for them if that's the case.

It occurred to me watching Mia's newest video, she has no blueprint of normal social behaviour. She's both more adult than she should be, to damage control for the parents, and also more childish than she should be because there are no socially competent adults to model after.

Obviously it's weird she's turning 17 and her friends are 13 year old boys, and she's making this video to what? Act out a rebellious teen image with male friends over? But like... ignoring that for a moment, it was so uncomfortable watching Georgie acting weird and giggly that her daughter had male friends over. I felt really uncomfortable and bad for everyone.

It's all just getting a bit sad for me. I've noticed the fixation on friendships with boys mostly comes from Mia (in the way she talks about herself but also Sienna), and it seems clear this girl would like to have a normal social circle, close female friends her age and normal contact with boys. I remember wanting a boyfriend as a teen and that's a normal and healthy desire.

But because that's not really accessible to her, Mia seems to be focused on creating the impression that it is. I'm not sure if that's conscious or not. But artificially creating this ''hang out'' for a video, with boys who are too young, the provocative title etc. It's like she's putting on a play (for herself, as well as her audience) of a normal teenage life. But there's no substance. She's been isolated from people her age, normal adolescent experiences and forced to pretend otherwise to sustain the family Youtube business.
I always think anytime they have to speak to anyone other than the camera or their kids it comes across as awkward in a strange way…..like she’s scared to say the wrong thing in case Darren hears

Reactions: 3
Iv never saw these people before until about an hour ago. They showed up on my YouTube page. The one where they've let a kid pick what they eat for a day and they are freaking out before even letting the cookies and fizzy drinks touch their lips. They must have said how scared and conceded they were a million times. The teenager was rolling about her bed at the thought of eating chocolate. They seem very very weird. I feel so concerned for those kids.

Reactions: 2
I still dont see Darren as the sole problem and the pushing force.
Georgie and I are the same age and I find her teenagelike and away with the fairies 90% of the times..In one of the old videos they were on an uber she was sitting in the back towards the road side. Without checking she swung the door open and hit a car that was driving past.
Darren was like wtf? And Georgie said in a little girl voice: I'm sowwy...I forgot.
It was the same voice she used when they tried going viral with "accidentally" eating olives stuffed with anchovies. It's quite obvious by now that they arent vegan for ethical reasons such as animal well-being or the impact on the environment.
As a vegan you check every label for the ingredients - if you live in a foreign country, use an online dictonary to check if you're unsure, they do it with every other product they buy.. but sowwy... she forgot :(

Having said that I'd rather live with him than her - she drives me nuts with her ditzy act.
Georgie, if you're reading this: I admired you when you lived in Gran Canaria, you came across as such a loving, down to earth mum making sure to divide your attention between the two girls equally, taking their education serious, explaining stuff to them, cooking fresh meals and involving them by letting them help, taking the girls on little surprise trips after school and giving them a bit of pocket money for them to buy themselves a little something.
What happened? Was it really the money that changed you to this hyper, loud, wide-eyed ditzy doe who constantly pranks the kids, gave up on giving your children a proper education, donating Sienna's little cuddly dog toy to a charity shop along with anything else that gave her some mental support, moving the kids around the world every time once they've settled.. for .. fame???
Grow up, you're a mum of four now, take responsibility and maybe treasure your own children before treasuring others..this might also increase your views and provide enough money to buy a big fat environmental friendly mansion in CR.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I still dont see Darren as the sole problem and the pushing force.
Georgie and I are the same age and I find her teenagelike and away with the fairies 90% of the times..In one of the old videos they were on an uber she was sitting in the back towards the road side. Without checking she swung the door open and hit a car that was driving past.
Darren was like wtf? And Georgie said in a little girl voice: I'm sowwy...I forgot.
It was the same voice she used when they tried going viral with "accidentally" eating olives stuffed with anchovies. It's quite obvious by now that they arent vegan for ethical reasons such as animal well-being or the impact on the environment.
As a vegan you check every label for the ingredients - if you live in a foreign country, use an online dictonary to check if you're unsure, they do it with every other product they buy.. but sowwy... she forgot :(

Having said that I'd rather live with him than her - she drives me nuts with her ditzy act.
Georgie, if you're reading this: I admired you when you lived in Gran Canaria, you came across as such a loving, down to earth mum making sure to divide your attention between the two girls equally, taking their education serious, explaining stuff to them, cooking fresh meals and involving them by letting them help, taking the girls on little surprise trips after school and giving them a bit of pocket money for them to buy themselves a little something.
What happened? Was it really the money that changed you to this hyper, loud, wide-eyed ditzy doe who constantly pranks the kids, gave up on giving your children a proper education, donating Sienna's little cuddly dog toy to a charity shop along with anything else that gave her some mental support, moving the kids around the world every time once they've settled.. for .. fame???
Grow up, you're a mum of four now, take responsibility and maybe treasure your own children before treasuring others..this might also increase your views and provide enough money to buy a big fat environmental friendly mansion in CR.
I agree with you! I too am of the unpopular opinion that Darren is less of a problem. Everyone says he seems controlling but he seems like the type of guy who’d rather go along with everything to avoid hearing bitching. Like he genuinely seems chill, he just looks like a tool.

Something is just off about Georgie, especially when she has that crazy look in her eyes 😂

She’s doesn’t seem to pick up on social cues. Like when they met Santa at Disney and the Santa reached out for Karma but Georgie looked like she didn’t know what planet she was on.

11:50

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think I'll ever get over them donating sienna's little toy dog to charity

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I agree with you! I too am of the unpopular opinion that Darren is less of a problem. Everyone says he seems controlling but he seems like the type of guy who’d rather go along with everything to avoid hearing bitching. Like he genuinely seems chill, he just looks like a tool.

Something is just off about Georgie, especially when she has that crazy look in her eyes 😂

She’s doesn’t seem to pick up on social cues. Like when they met Santa at Disney and the Santa reached out for Karma but Georgie looked like she didn’t know what planet she was on.

11:50
I always kinda forget how whack Georgie is until I see her interacting with people outside of the family.

I recently went back to look for the old Vegan Fitness TV videos (couldn't find them) but found this old interview before the travelling - (skip to around 4/5mins in)

She comes off as extremely anxious, if not entirely checked out. Like if I didn't know more about her I might assume she was on something. The darting eyes, facial expressions etc. I feel like she's quite emotionally honest with the vlog, but this all makes me think there could be things going on she isn't sharing. Maybe social anxiety or similar problems, idk what, but living in isolation around the world makes a bit more sense thinking about it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.