Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think thats' a bit harsh as money is most likely the issue. They have a ton of money they can just chuck at lawyers to threaten him and take court action etc. And just because he isn't talking about his fight publicly doesn't mean it isn't happening.
He may have got himself his own lawyer who has advised him to not say anything further as it could have an impact on his case
At Mia’s age he can’t really “fight” for her even when she was 12 she was old enough that if he took it to court they’d listen to her decision.

With Mia’s dad I do have sympathy for him, Mia seems to have this view that her mum and Darren are the perfect parents and her dad is terrible. I don’t believe he is a terrible dad but maybe Mia does have her reasons. I chose to cut all contact with dad years ago and even now I doubt he understands my reasons behind it. So I’m sort of on the fence. I struggle to see why she would have cut him out like that. I get why she wants to live with the parents who don’t make her go to school and have this luxurious life instead but there’s got to be something behind her not wanting to speak to him at all.
He can take action against them if they’re lying about him being a drug user which has now been posted in articles online. If he wins, he can make them cover his legal fees. If they actually lied and he can prove it, he’ll win. If all he has to do is prove he didn’t use drugs, then maybe he can represent himself.

I think thats' a bit harsh as money is most likely the issue. They have a ton of money they can just chuck at lawyers to threaten him and take court action etc. And just because he isn't talking about his fight publicly doesn't mean it isn't happening.
He may have got himself his own lawyer who has advised him to not say anything further as it could have an impact on his case
Honestly, I’m just speaking from what I would do if someone had told the internet that I used drugs if it weren’t true and made my kid hate me.

In all honesty he seems to have a good heart because when Mia was 12 and said she wanted to go move with Georgie to Gran Canaria , Mia’s dad let her go even though he said inside he was devastated but he knew having your mum around is something that a lot of children get comfort from and he wanted Mia to be happy. He could of tried keep her in the UK with him but then he’d have to see her unhappy without her mum and it might of caused arguments so in my opinion he did a very selfless thing by letting her move away.
No disrespect, but tbh there’s a lot wrong with what you said.

It shouldn’t be: Georgie was leaving regardless and it was either let Mia go with her, or be without her.
It should be: If Georgie would choose to abandon her daughter, that would be awful, but Mia is staying put. She has a father and paternal siblings that love her.

A good Mother should never leave her children. If Georgie would have put her desire to move over her relationship with Mia, that would have been a shame, but at least Mia would have her father to support her through it and be there for her.

I know someone experiencing parental alienation because his ex convinced him to let his kids move half way across the country with her. There was a visitation arrangement and everything. Well, he hasn’t seen them in a year or been able to speak to them in 10 months. It’s going to be expensive to have this dealt with legally but worth it in the end. There’s consequences for mistakes in life…it’s tough.

Last edited:
Is that what they’ve said? Bit rich coming from them two 🤬

He can take action against them if they’re lying about him being a drug user which has now been posted in articles online. If he wins, he can make them cover his legal fees. If they actually lied and he can prove it, he’ll win. If all he has to do is prove he didn’t use drugs, then maybe he can represent himself.

Reactions: 2
I cant believe Darren and Georgie allowed Mia to film and upload a video of her on Omegle, I know that Mia is 16 but they are still her parents.

Mia is an influencer who has a very young audience she should not be encouraging them to talk to complete strangers online, Omegle has such a bad reputation.

I am seriously going off of this family.

Reactions: 21
I cant believe Darren and Georgie allowed Mia to film and upload a video of her on Omegle, I know that Mia is 16 but they are still her parents.

Mia is an influencer who has a very young audience she should not be encouraging them to talk to complete strangers online, Omegle has such a bad reputation.

I am seriously going off of this family.
I was thinking this when I saw the title!

I've watched quite a lot of youtubers (adults) on omegle and it is renowned for the insane amounts of nudity and inappropriate (for the purpose of that website) behaviours. And that's even on the "safe" mode or whatever its called which is allowed to be used by under 18s.

If Mia wants to move her content from a very young audience to a more mature one then she need to change it slowly and stick to the changes rather than go between more mature and more childish videos all the time imo.

Omegle is not entirely safe full stop but especially for the majority of her audience!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was thinking this when I saw the title!

I've watched quite a lot of youtubers (adults) on omegle and it is renowned for the insane amounts of nudity and inappropriate (for the purpose of that website) behaviours. And that's even on the "safe" mode or whatever its called which is allowed to be used by under 18s.

If Mia wants to move her content from a very young audience to a more mature one then she need to change it slowly and stick to the changes rather than go between more mature and more childish videos all the time imo.

Omegle is not entirely safe full stop but especially for the majority of her audience!
I agree she needs to stick to a certain audience or at least give a disclaimer or warning at the beginning of her videos.

I watch Georgia Productions who is an Australian Youtuber and she has transitioned her videos as she has gotten older and puts a disclaimer if they are not suitable for a certain age group.

Mia needs to start doing the same thing. It's not fair on parents who think there children are watching suitable content and then Mia starts uploading videos of her on Omegle.

Reactions: 11
There wasn’t a proper intro exposing anything either. I think it’s very dangerous for her to be promoting taking to strangers online to her young audience

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched mias 'dming 50 boys pick up lines'. I felt very uneasy with that especially as 1, she has young followers and 2, some of the replies could have been from older men. Shes showing her followers that its ok to do that when it isnt. Just imagine a follower dms an older guy and gets into trouble, then what. Dont get me started on the omegle video either, everyone knows there are dirty men on there

Reactions: 13
Mia’s been acting differently. Like slightly depressed. In the video where she was in bed all day, Georgie teased that she had been up all night with heartache. I think something happened with a boy.

Reactions: 5

Honestly, I’m just speaking from what I would do if someone had told the internet that I used drugs if it weren’t true and made my kid hate me.

No disrespect, but tbh there’s a lot wrong with what you said.

It shouldn’t be: Georgie was leaving regardless and it was either let Mia go with her, or be without her.
It should be: If Georgie would choose to abandon her daughter, that would be awful, but Mia is staying put. She has a father and paternal siblings that love her.

A good Mother should never leave her children. If Georgie would have put her desire to move over her relationship with Mia, that would have been a shame, but at least Mia would have her father to support her through it and be there for her.

I know someone experiencing parental alienation because his ex convinced him to let his kids move half way across the country with her. There was a visitation arrangement and everything. Well, he hasn’t seen them in a year or been able to speak to them in 10 months. It’s going to be expensive to have this dealt with legally but worth it in the end. There’s consequences for mistakes in life…it’s tough.
That’s fair enough you feel like that but no disrespect to you but I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with what I said. If he had done what you said and told Mia she was staying put with him and then Georgie moved away , that still would of caused problems and she would of wanting her mum and he even said himself he could tell she wanted to live with her mum more than him so he wanted her to be happy cause if he had forced her to stay with him then she could of ended up miserable and maybe her mental health could of gone downhill nobody knows. He wasn’t choosing to be without her , her mum was moving to another country and Mia wanted to live with her mum but he was still being told Mia would be in contact with him all the time and he would be getting updates and they were only meant to be living in Gran Canaria for a very short amount of time like a long holiday and then moving back home to the UK that’s why he came around to the idea because he was told they were coming back. He didn’t abandon her , he didn’t neglect her and he certainly is not a bad person or father for letting her go live with her mum. He was in her life from when she was a newborn all the way up until Mia cut him off so I’m sure he took a lot into consideration before her letting her move away.
You keep calling it abandonment when it’s not. Yes it can be quite selfish and very unfair when one parent decides they want to move away and take the kids with them as it’s heartbreaking for the parent left behind and unfair on the kids when they should get to experience having both parents in their life equally. The thing with Georgie and Kyeza situation is that Mia was given a choice and at first she said she wanted to stay in the UK with her dad so he got her registered in a secondary school everything was sorted and Georgie was sad about it but wanted Mia to be happy until Mia out of nowhere changed her mind and wanted to be with Georgie. From how Kyeza explained the story it seems they gave Mia the choice and in the end she chose to live with her mum but like I already said they weren’t meant to be living in Gran Canaria for as long as they did so it’s not fair on Mia’s dad Kyeza because he didn’t agree to never see his daughter again it was taken out of his hands. He did a selfless thing by wanting Mia to feel happy and comfortable so allowed her to go with her mum but he was told they would come back quite soon after. He kept in contact with her and it got to the point Mia stopped talking to him.
I do understand your point of how could he let her leave and how could he not make Mia stay with him and have Georgie realise it’s unfair for her to move away when he has a right to see his child and I agree with you but at the same time he thought he was doing the right thing for Mia’s happiness and unfortunately it’s all led to the situation it is now and it’s easy to point fingers and I’m sure he does have regrets about letting her leave but at least nobody can say he never supported her happiness cause he did.
Of course Mia has missed out on seeing her paternal siblings and that’s so sad but as horrible as it is to say Mia clearly doesn’t care cause if she did she would of had an interest to keep in contact with them. I think in an ideal world Georgie wouldn’t of been selfish and moved to away in the first place but sadly she did.
Of course it’s tough and it’s so wrong for any parent to take the kids away and the poor other parent is the one who gets hurt by it all. We don’t know what Kyeza is doing or has done behind the scenes. Yes fighting in court costs money but if it’s something that is important to you you find the money somehow I get that but like I already said even if he did all that, it doesn’t change the fact that Mia is not going to willingly see him that’s very obvious. Yes they could force her to sit down in a room with him and talk but that could make her hate him she could end up hating Georgie or whatever it’s a messy situation. She’s almost 17 nearly 18 she might still be a child but her she has a voice and opinions and Mia’s dad has clearly been told something by Georgie or a legal team for him to go so quiet. If she’s saying she doesn’t want to see him he’s probably wanting to respect that even if inside it breaks him even if wants to fight in court he probably knows the relationship won’t be good between them because she’s not interested and lately has been making a point of calling Darren “Dad” in videos much more than she used to. Kyeza even said when Mia is ready to see him and have him in her life he will be there and that he loves her. He clearly wants her to be happy even if he isn’t. I think you need to think about it in that way because it’s one thing fighting in court and winning but another thing actually moving on with life afterwards and forming a relationship with a child who is almost an adult and doesn’t want a relationship with you.

Reactions: 5
That’s fair enough you feel like that but no disrespect to you but I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with what I said. If he had done what you said and told Mia she was staying put with him and then Georgie moved away , that still would of caused problems and she would of wanting her mum and he even said himself he could tell she wanted to live with her mum more than him so he wanted her to be happy cause if he had forced her to stay with him then she could of ended up miserable and maybe her mental health could of gone downhill nobody knows. He wasn’t choosing to be without her , her mum was moving to another country and Mia wanted to live with her mum but he was still being told Mia would be in contact with him all the time and he would be getting updates and they were only meant to be living in Gran Canaria for a very short amount of time like a long holiday and then moving back home to the UK that’s why he came around to the idea because he was told they were coming back. He didn’t abandon her , he didn’t neglect her and he certainly is not a bad person or father for letting her go live with her mum. He was in her life from when she was a newborn all the way up until Mia cut him off so I’m sure he took a lot into consideration before her letting her move away.
You keep calling it abandonment when it’s not. Yes it can be quite selfish and very unfair when one parent decides they want to move away and take the kids with them as it’s heartbreaking for the parent left behind and unfair on the kids when they should get to experience having both parents in their life equally. The thing with Georgie and Kyeza situation is that Mia was given a choice and at first she said she wanted to stay in the UK with her dad so he got her registered in a secondary school everything was sorted and Georgie was sad about it but wanted Mia to be happy until Mia out of nowhere changed her mind and wanted to be with Georgie. From how Kyeza explained the story it seems they gave Mia the choice and in the end she chose to live with her mum but like I already said they weren’t meant to be living in Gran Canaria for as long as they did so it’s not fair on Mia’s dad Kyeza because he didn’t agree to never see his daughter again it was taken out of his hands. He did a selfless thing by wanting Mia to feel happy and comfortable so allowed her to go with her mum but he was told they would come back quite soon after. He kept in contact with her and it got to the point Mia stopped talking to him.
I do understand your point of how could he let her leave and how could he not make Mia stay with him and have Georgie realise it’s unfair for her to move away when he has a right to see his child and I agree with you but at the same time he thought he was doing the right thing for Mia’s happiness and unfortunately it’s all led to the situation it is now and it’s easy to point fingers and I’m sure he does have regrets about letting her leave but at least nobody can say he never supported her happiness cause he did.
Of course Mia has missed out on seeing her paternal siblings and that’s so sad but as horrible as it is to say Mia clearly doesn’t care cause if she did she would of had an interest to keep in contact with them. I think in an ideal world Georgie wouldn’t of been selfish and moved to away in the first place but sadly she did.
Of course it’s tough and it’s so wrong for any parent to take the kids away and the poor other parent is the one who gets hurt by it all. We don’t know what Kyeza is doing or has done behind the scenes. Yes fighting in court costs money but if it’s something that is important to you you find the money somehow I get that but like I already said even if he did all that, it doesn’t change the fact that Mia is not going to willingly see him that’s very obvious. Yes they could force her to sit down in a room with him and talk but that could make her hate him she could end up hating Georgie or whatever it’s a messy situation. She’s almost 17 nearly 18 she might still be a child but her she has a voice and opinions and Mia’s dad has clearly been told something by Georgie or a legal team for him to go so quiet. If she’s saying she doesn’t want to see him he’s probably wanting to respect that even if inside it breaks him even if wants to fight in court he probably knows the relationship won’t be good between them because she’s not interested and lately has been making a point of calling Darren “Dad” in videos much more than she used to. Kyeza even said when Mia is ready to see him and have him in her life he will be there and that he loves her. He clearly wants her to be happy even if he isn’t. I think you need to think about it in that way because it’s one thing fighting in court and winning but another thing actually moving on with life afterwards and forming a relationship with a child who is almost an adult and doesn’t want a relationship with you.
Bit strange that you’re a new account who seems really sensitive about the topic and writing me a paragraph response ;)

Anyway, he either didn’t think through the risks, or he accepted the risks. Either way, I don’t get why people feel sorry for him, he made choices. It doesn’t excuse the damage that Georgie has caused, and I think it’s incredibly selfish and heartless.

Reactions: 3
Bit strange that you’re a new account who seems really sensitive about the topic and writing me a paragraph response ;)

Anyway, he either didn’t think through the risks, or he accepted the risks. Either way, I don’t get why people feel sorry for him, he made choices. It doesn’t excuse the damage that Georgie has caused, and I think it’s incredibly selfish and heartless.
I had an account on here not long ago @heretoday10 but can’t access it anymore and also I think you have a problem with me for no reason when you can respect my opinion it’s not hard. I’ll give a paragraph response to anyone i please cause I’m not a one word response kind of person. I’m not sensitive to anything in regards to this topic but I have empathy seeing a man upset and even if you say it’s his own fault etc I understand he’s made his mistakes too but being cut off by your child wouldn’t feel nice for anyone. Also you trying to imply I’m Mias dad is disrespectful to him you’re just as bad as the people who write the articles about her dad saying he’s something that he isn’t. I’m allowed post what I want on this site because that’s what this site is for so if you don’t like what I’ve said that’s perfectly ok just don’t reply to it. I said many times in my reply to you that I respect your opinion but I also have my own so nice try 😎

We literally have made the same points but also different opinions on certain things. Neither Georgie or Mia’s dad Kyeza are angels it’s a messed up situation. We don’t know the full story of course they’re both to blame in their own ways it’s just sad that it’s come to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Remember guys, there’s always 3 sides to a story, Georgie’s side, Kyeza’s side and the truth.

and we don’t know who’s right and wrong in this and we don’t even know the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s true, I hadn’t thought about that. Did they ever actually say he was an addict?

Reactions: 1
7F014015-839E-4BCA-8670-C0166843A189.jpeg

is it just me or does her armpit looks kinda green? I know some people have a darker armpit, but it shouldn’t look greenish right? Correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 4
Has anyone witnessed a single non-awkward social interaction this family has had? I've been watching since the early London days and can't recall a single one. Even when they had friends and family close, it was never comfortable to watch. I remember once in Brighton when grandparents were visiting ad somebody made a comment about being nervous, hoping it wouldn't be awkward. I feel really bad for them if that's the case.

It occurred to me watching Mia's newest video, she has no blueprint of normal social behaviour. She's both more adult than she should be, to damage control for the parents, and also more childish than she should be because there are no socially competent adults to model after.

Obviously it's weird she's turning 17 and her friends are 13 year old boys, and she's making this video to what? Act out a rebellious teen image with male friends over? But like... ignoring that for a moment, it was so uncomfortable watching Georgie acting weird and giggly that her daughter had male friends over. I felt really uncomfortable and bad for everyone.

It's all just getting a bit sad for me. I've noticed the fixation on friendships with boys mostly comes from Mia (in the way she talks about herself but also Sienna), and it seems clear this girl would like to have a normal social circle, close female friends her age and normal contact with boys. I remember wanting a boyfriend as a teen and that's a normal and healthy desire.

But because that's not really accessible to her, Mia seems to be focused on creating the impression that it is. I'm not sure if that's conscious or not. But artificially creating this ''hang out'' for a video, with boys who are too young, the provocative title etc. It's like she's putting on a play (for herself, as well as her audience) of a normal teenage life. But there's no substance. She's been isolated from people her age, normal adolescent experiences and forced to pretend otherwise to sustain the family Youtube business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I so wish this family had a wiki 🤣 just come across them through the mums sister? They escaped a cult or a religion or something? Didn’t know the dad wasn’t the eldest daughters dad, interesting!

Reactions: 3
Those last 2 videos of Mia are just bizarre. She comes across like she has been smoking something before hand and I don’t mean regular cigarettes. 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.