Family Fizz #6 Treasure others used to be our motto, but now we play the covid lotto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that weird news thing they've started???? There's a reason neither have a career in comedy.
Very strange how they just started referring to the days "Toby Tuesday" and "Fizz Friday" out of the blue as if everyone would know what it meant - definitely trying to get their views up/back into youtube. I don't read their comments on youtube/instagram much but it was mentioned a few times on here about how they never say TOBY anymore, and they don't - yet suddenly it's Toby Tuesday :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very strange how they just started referring to the days "Toby Tuesday" and "Fizz Friday" out of the blue as if everyone would know what it meant - definitely trying to get their views up/back into youtube. I don't read their comments on youtube/instagram much but it was mentioned a few times on here about how they never say TOBY anymore, and they don't - yet suddenly it's Toby Tuesday :unsure:
Perhaps building the new house is proving more expensive than they thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A lot of new viewers probably don't even know what TOBY stands for or where/how it originated.

Reactions: 7
why do we think ff are anti-vax? Because vaccines are tested on animals?
I doubt it. They’re definitely not vegan for the animals. They really seem to have a chip on their shoulder about things being ‘natural’ and how ‘chemicals’ are the worst things ever. I think the anti vax stuff comes from that. Same with the sun and sun cream.

Reactions: 5
Do we know for certain that they are anti vax?? I mean it’s highly likely but just wondering if they confirmed it somewhere

They’ve never confirmed being anti vax. However, instances such as Mia saying she doesn’t like to take pain killers when she’s on her period because it’s unnatural, and them never mentioning things like taking the babies for their jabs or getting any real medical advice have leads us to think they’re probably anti vax. I wonder if their views on medicine caused issues with family members and is part of why they’ve isolated themselves. I can imagine Darren getting cross at his parents for getting him vaccinated as a baby.

Reactions: 10
If this family are anti-vax I doubt that it has anything to with veganism!

I have never heard them talk about animal rights, instead a lot of their views and opinions seem to be based off of things being natural. Which I don't really understand because both Georgie and Mia wear make-up and dye their hair. Of course make-up and hair dye can be natural however I would have thought that natural beauty would be something they are into.

We have never seen them wear a face mask, even in the height of the pandemic. Darren said something about not washing his hands very often, which I thought was very strange because he said that when things were pretty bad and we were all being encouraged to wash our hands. He also said in the video where he swapped routines with Mia that he never uses any products he just uses water! Georgie also said he has really bad BO which I am presuming is due to lack of deodorant or shower gel!

If Darren isn't even going to use shampoo I cant see him wanting to get the vaccine!

i know it’s a bit random but to me none of the kids look like Georgie. Sienna, Karma and Koa all look more like Darren and Mia doesn’t really look like Georgie

Reactions: 4
i know it’s a bit random but to me none of the kids look like Georgie. Sienna, Karma and Koa all look more like Darren and Mia doesn’t really look like Georgie
Koa looks most like Georgie to me. Girls always seem to look more like their dads and boys like their mum

Reactions: 1
A FF tiktok popped up on my for you page and a lot of the comments asked who was who because they both looked ‘old’, and the top comment said they both looked late thirties/early forties

💀 ouch !! Poor Mia 🥵

78569EF9-13BD-4A8A-95CA-705C6AB09696.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has georgie died her hair? And she isn't a teen mum, she was a teen mum. Its like they want unfamiliar viewers to think Mia is a mum.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Georgie got her hair died in their latest video. loll its not that they're vegan its that they don't use sunscreen. Poor mia

Reactions: 2
I actually really liked there new video!

It's nice to see the fun side of them again. I don't feel like we have seen them like that for a while. It was like I was watching one of their old videos.

Reactions: 6
I don't know anything about PRP Microneedling but Mia seems so young to be having that kind of treatment!

I am also confused because I have just googled it and it said that the treatment shouldn't be done on active acne. It also said you should avoid sun exposure and she said at the end of the video that she went out and got a little bit sun kissed; in other words burnt! Why doesn't she just go and see a dermatologist? Wouldn't it be better to find the cause of her Acne rather than trying these crazy treatments that could potentially make it worse.

I don't understand it, I really don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don't know anything about PRP Microneedling but Mia seems so young to be having that kind of treatment!

I am also confused because I have just googled it and it said that the treatment shouldn't be done on active acne. It also said you should avoid sun exposure and she said at the end of the video that she went out and got a little bit sun kissed; in other words burnt! Why doesn't she just go and see a dermatologist? Wouldn't it be better to find the cause of her Acne rather than trying these crazy treatments that could potentially make it worse.

I don't understand it, I really don't.
I'm glad she was trying something to help but I agree that i don't think that this was the right treatment for her at the moment (but I'm not a dermatologist so🤷).

Surely it would be easier to treat if they knew the cause (could just be hormonal but could also be aggravated by their diet, etc). Then again Mia said she wants to treat it holistically and therefore she wouldn't get a medical cream or medicine in pill form that may actually help.

Mia, sometimes you need to use medicine in combination with holistic therapies not just the therapies alone when it comes to acne which is as severe as yours is!

I'm glad she was trying something to help but I agree that i don't think that this was the right treatment for her at the moment (but I'm not a dermatologist so🤷).

Surely it would be easier to treat if they knew the cause (could just be hormonal but could also be aggravated by their diet, etc). Then again Mia said she wants to treat it holistically and therefore she wouldn't get a medical cream or medicine in pill form that may actually help.

Mia, sometimes you need to use medicine in combination with holistic therapies not just the therapies alone when it comes to acne which is as severe as yours is!
I agree with you!

You can only go so far down the holistic route before you have to try something else. This has been going on for years and has got to the point where she has some pretty bad scars and premature ageing. It may be natural in the sense that she is effectively using her own blood but I'm not sure how natural having the whole procedure is.

It could be hormone related but it might be something completely different.

Reactions: 3
Hello my first post. ive read through alot of the fourms here on the fizz tattle life and i want to know about darren was he actually an ex drug addict? if so what happend and with his recovery? are htere any videos from FF as proof of this? thanks :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.