Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have they announced where they currently are living? i don’t follow their socials anymore, i only skimmed through mias recent youtube video and it lowkey looks like they’re in australia, or hawaii, but australia’s borders are closed. anyone know where they are?

Reactions: 3
My guess would be Costa Rica as it is within a 2 hour flight of Cancun and the pandemic entry requirements are pretty lax: no quarantine, no testing, just have to fill out a health form and purchase (or show proof of ) health insurance that would cover accommodations in case of quarantine and medical expenses due to COVID-19 illness.

Reactions: 8
I think they said it's a country that's big on tourism as well so that fits Costa Rica
I can't believe the amount of pictures they post, not a care in the world, no masks, these are the types of people supposed to be setting an example.

Reactions: 10
Recap
  • Georgie is very pro breastfeeding and posts as Karma on Karma's Instagram referring to herself as "milk machine" or something similar
  • Georgie believes fasting can kill cancerous cells
  • Mia was removed from the country without her biological dad's permission and he has completely lost contact with him. She claims to want nothing to do with him but he was in her life until age 12. G + D support her not wanting contact with him, the turning point in their relationship appears to have been him not being entirely supportive of the FF turning vegan.
  • Mia is oversexualised and almost always posted in a bikini or revealing outfit
  • Mia and Sienna have a sad excuse for homeschooling which includes 10 minutes a day of Maths for Sienna (although she sometimes does more as she enjoys it).
  • Mia is not getting GCSE's or qualifications as she thinks she won't need them and she spends her day on projects like her colouring book and her other books (although not apparently reading any fiction books and very limited non-fiction)
  • Mia's Spanish is not as good as they all seem to think it is
  • Mia's art is not as good as they all seem to think it is
  • Sienna is the obvious unfavourite and seems to go to Mia for comfort rather than her parents
  • Sienna is basically being bullied on camera by her family for videos with titles such as "being mean to Sienna for 24 hours"
  • Karma is the golden child, she apparently demands a lot of attention and she always opens her sibling birthday presents without being scolded
  • Darren rarely appears on camera and most of his appearances are as a disembodied voice from behind the camera
  • They are now in another country which means since 2020 they have gone from Dubai > UK > Portugal > Mexico > Wherever they are now (possibly Costa Rica) but they don't do anything in the countries other than chill in big expensive AirBNBs
  • Don't wear masks or vaccinate their kids
  • Video's are becoming more and more sporadic and they seem unable to keep to an upload schedule
  • Believe mainstream TV is brainrot, but apparently their videos are not
  • Say they are minimalist but buy lots of presents for video content and then just donate them to the charity shop every time they move which comes across as a complete disregard for material items in a bad way
  • Come across very cult-like, all dressing the same and kids seem to be expected to agree with the parents beliefs even if they are setting up their kids for failure
I think that's most of it.
Spot on, I also think Georgie has a weird jealously / competitive thing going on with Mia .... On her 16th birthday, truly crap presents with seriously dowdy clothes to boot. It's like a thing to see who can walk in a room more scantily clad.Plus all the evil pranks she pulls on her, in the name of entertainment. Nothing is sacred.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Spot on, I also think Georgie has a weird jealously / competitive thing going on with Mia .... On her 16th birthday, truly crap presents with seriously dowdy clothes to boot. It's like a thing to see who can walk in a room more scantily clad.Plus all the evil pranks she pulls on her, in the name of entertainment. Nothing is sacred.
With sienna also, its so obvious. She doesnt behave in a motherly way to them at all

Just watched a few of their older videos (Karma was only small) and the difference in Sienna and Mia is crazy! They seemed so much happier and were more well spoken

I can't believe the amount of pictures they post, not a care in the world, no masks, these are the types of people supposed to be setting an example.
I can’t believe they would be let on a plane without masks!!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they would be let on a plane without masks!!
They may have had them on the plane but anywhere else they couldn't care less in their videos, Instagram posts. They love to make sure everyone knows when They have moved countries. I'm honestly surprised they haven't been called out more, they come across worse and even more disrespectful than any other Influencers that have gone abroad recently.

Reactions: 9
They've confirmed in their new upload they're in Costa Rica. They said they plan to stay at least as long as they did in Mexico, if not longer.

Maybe I'm just depressed and wallowing in my feelings, but seeing them in such nice weather, on such an idyllic beach made me feel really crap about being almost 2 months into my fourth lockdown, having a generally miserable time (but following all the rules and guidance). Idk, even if they acknowledged their privilege I'd appreciate it, and not just in that trivial, shallow "I'm grateful today because I had some delicious, handpicked mango for breakfast" kind of way. Ugh, I'm taking this personally which, admittedly, is on me... but the goal of their channel is to 'share the smiles' (or something to that effect) and I wonder how much of their audience actually feel happier from watching their content recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really don't get why they continue to travel around, I know we are in a pandemic, but they continue to go from country to country barely even seeing outside of their accommodation being looked after by staff. Surely the whole point of travelling with young children is to show them the world, show them different cultures, lifestyles, people, communities (again know it's different in a pandemic), but they don't seem to be giving these children any of the benefits of being abroad apart from nicer weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahaha they make another video and still don’t tell us where they are just more clues. And then say they may stay there long term. What, a year?! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they have to be as their videos feature minors.
I thought that but there are still many family vloggers (Inghams springs to mind) who thrive on their IFam blowing smoke up their arses!! With their comments telling them what great parents they are, I wondering if this fizz lot just doesn’t not want to be called out on what they do!!

Seriously I think it's really disheartening seeing them travel so much to all these exotic places while the rest of us (their viewers) who have been listening to restrictions for almost a year now, have been trying to keep lively spirits while we are litterly going through hell

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Seriously I think it's really disheartening seeing them travel so much to all these exotic places while the rest of us (their viewers) who have been listening to restrictions for almost a year now, have been trying to keep lively spirits while we are litterly going through hell
Yes and than they are the ones who say: be grateful for what you have. And it can bring some positivity but you shouldn't say something like that to people who have already been at home for a year while they go out, travel and visit places. What are their things to be grateful for? Traveling? Most of the people would say health, a house, food, family and friends. But I guess they would say: we are grateful that we can travel and explore the world.

Reactions: 9
Honestly. I’ve been in a state I’ve never been in before, I’ve never been so depressed and unmotivated. I can’t get out of bed. The only thing keeping me going is the thought of seeing my friends, going on a holiday with my friends. I spent the days on Pinterest just waiting. Because i know that the longer i wait, the more it will be worth it. And god it’s painful to see these naive, ignorant youtubers just jetting off to wherever they fancy, for the most selfish reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Honestly. I’ve been in a state I’ve never been in before, I’ve never been so depressed and unmotivated. I can’t get out of bed. The only thing keeping me going is the thought of seeing my friends, going on a holiday with my friends. I spent the days on Pinterest just waiting. Because i know that the longer i wait, the more it will be worth it. And god it’s painful to see these naive, ignorant youtubers just jetting off to wherever they fancy, for the most selfish reasons.
For real! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.