Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s Costa Rica as it’s about the only place you don’t need a COVID test before going.
Wow. I'm eye rolling so hard at this (not because of you - because of them). They get more and more embarrassing as the days go on. "Where in the world can we go where we don't need to prove we have the virus that's causing a worldwide pandemic? Let's go there"

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Also like the fact that they went to the countryside whilst in the uk... to avoid covid
all about their safety until it limits their lifestyle huh

Reactions: 10
I don't want to keep coming back to the topic but I re-read the post about Darren and hand-washing - I was slightly wrong. He says he only uses soap when washing his hands when changing faecal nappies because he 'doesn't need it overwise'.

So rather than not wash his hands, he just uses water. It's still bad though.

EDIT: I checked the date of the post and it's about this vlog and it's from 11:00 onwards plus it's not just Darren, it was Georgiana who said it first and Darren also doesn't use soap normally.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is there any truth in Mia's dad disapproving of her vegan lifestyle?
He mentioned it in his video that at first he wasn’t keen on it and had vocalised this to G&D but that was only because at that time he said he didn’t know enough about it

Reactions: 6
He mentioned it in his video that at first he wasn’t keen on it and had vocalised this to G&D but that was only because at that time he said he didn’t know enough about it
1 4
Fair enough that he realised it isn't actually bad.. They could have just educated him on it and not freeze him out completely.

Reactions: 5
1 4

Fair enough that he realised it isn't actually bad.. They could have just educated him on it and not freeze him out completely.
Educate him! Really they became vegan after watching a tv program didn’t sound like the did much research or to educated themselves before hand. Maybe they should have discussed with him considering he had parent rights and responsibilities that they were going to completely change a child diet on a whim.

They like to preach that their vegan while jetting long haul first class 30 times a year.

Reactions: 17
1 4

I think the biggest problem was taking his child traveling meaning he wouldn’t actually get to see her. I think the being vegan argument was probably the start of the downfall for their relationship because Darren probably made out like Mia’s dad most be some sick person if he thinks eating animal products is ok, making it easier for him and Georgie to get Mia’s to want to go traveling with them and eventually cut off all ties with her dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Seems like Mia had a fairly nasty fall on a ramp.. and surprise surprise no doctor

Edit: looks like it is better (Instagram) but her heal by itself thing seems weird considering how much she said it hurt

Reactions: 5
Seems like Mia had a fairly nasty fall on a ramp.. and surprise surprise no doctor

Edit: looks like it is better (Instagram) but her heal by itself thing seems weird considering how much she said it hurt
Georgie didn’t seem to care less in the vlog... didn’t help her change for the beach, or even listen when she was explaining what happened. Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Mia did say she met up with a friend though...
Thing is it probably was some random kid who lived in the area who they knew for a few days and now will never see or speak to again as they’ve moved which is quite sad they won’t ever have a long term friend.

Reactions: 6
Is there any truth in Mia's dad disapproving of her vegan lifestyle?
Back when she was younger and used to talk about her dad on the vlogs, I specifically remember her saying he didn't agree at first and she was upset at him for that, but that he understood more now. She might have been about 10-11 when that video was released?

Reactions: 10
Mia meeting up with a "friend", at their house, in a pandemic, isn't exactly commendable behaviour :S
They haven't followed a single rule and have travelled between 6 counties the past year while we were all following rules and staying home nothing they have done is commendable. Quite the opposite, they don't bother with masks, don't distance and post everything on their Instagram like its nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Maybe Mia's Dad had concerns that the vegan thing was more of a cult obsession given the family had been obsessive over body building, marathon running and were ex substance users/drug addicts.
I always wondered why they opted to move from Norwich to London in the first place.

Reactions: 15
Mia meeting up with a "friend", at their house, in a pandemic, isn't exactly commendable behaviour :S
Sounds like it was with sienna too which makes me wonder how old the friend is? And are they just gonna keep running away from covid? Can’t they take some responsibility - as ‘influencers’

Reactions: 9
Sounds like it was with sienna too which makes me wonder how old the friend is? And are they just gonna keep running away from covid? Can’t they take some responsibility - as ‘influencers’
That and can't they see that people's Mia's age and people Sienna's age are at different life stages. Mia should be "over" activities a 9 year old does, and Sienna shouldn't be forced to grow up too quickly and do activities that a 16 year old is...

You know that someone on their team is definitely reading here - especially because G just posted a pic that says "living my best life with Sienna"... didn't someone just say the other day that they can tell Sienna is not her fave? Ha ha ha

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That and can't they see that people's Mia's age and people Sienna's age are at different life stages. Mia should be "over" activities a 9 year old does, and Sienna shouldn't be forced to grow up too quickly and do activities that a 16 year old is...

You know that someone on their team is definitely reading here - especially because G just posted a pic that says "living my best life with Sienna"... didn't someone just say the other day that they can tell Sienna is not her fave? Ha ha ha
They dont have a team, its just them reading here

Reactions: 3
I’m about 20 years behind but did they ever start another company? After the other two were dissolved? Supposedly made less than 25k last year 🤣🤣🤣 why isn’t the tax man getting wise to these YouTubers pulling it in and then lying about it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.