Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mias dad fb account is easy to find which shoes photos that show he is the split of mia

One of the reasons he was posting the videos was because g&d were labelling him as a useless dad and a drug and alcohol addict and he was desperately saying his reputation was being slandered

He seemed very honest and very shaken up tbh, i feel awful that g&d have done this to him and continue to threaten him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Awful isn’t it! Darren has grandparents they used to see. Sienna slept over there once in a vlog years ago, but haven’t really heard of them since.
Think they were the ones who gave Sienna the telescope for her birthday

Reactions: 9
I’ve always wonder what Georgie and Darren would do if one of their children needed medical attention. They often just walk around barefoot and Sienna likes exploring so what if she were to step on a rusty nail or something? Will Darren just wash the cut with water and then just give her some crystals or essential oils and tell her it’ll heal on it own? Most people would be concerned about tetanus and if you went to a doctor they’d want to give you a booster just in case. Would G&D just refuse medical care for their kids and hope for the best? What if Mia does a ‘staying in a tree for 24hrs’ and falls out and breaks her arm? Will they not let her have any pain? Some of the places they’ve lived in have not been child safe and I’m surprised there haven’t been any accidents already. I’m not saying they’re neglectful, because I’m sure they’re always watching the little two, but I think Sienna especially might get hurt from playing where she’s not meant to because they’re not always watching her and she’s still only 9 so probably doesn’t think about how some things could be dangerous, like a teenager or adult might.

Reactions: 15
I’ve always wonder what Georgie and Darren would do if one of their children needed medical attention. They often just walk around barefoot and Sienna likes exploring so what if she were to step on a rusty nail or something? Will Darren just wash the cut with water and then just give her some crystals or essential oils and tell her it’ll heal on it own? Most people would be concerned about tetanus and if you went to a doctor they’d want to give you a booster just in case. Would G&D just refuse medical care for their kids and hope for the best? What if Mia does a ‘staying in a tree for 24hrs’ and falls out and breaks her arm? Will they not let her have any pain? Some of the places they’ve lived in have not been child safe and I’m surprised there haven’t been any accidents already. I’m not saying they’re neglectful, because I’m sure they’re always watching the little two, but I think Sienna especially might get hurt from playing where she’s not meant to because they’re not always watching her and she’s still only 9 so probably doesn’t think about how some things could be dangerous, like a teenager or adult might.
It's a wonder nothing serious has happened so far especially as most of the air bnb they have stayed at have open swimming pools one of which karma did casually start to walk in during a vlog when they first went to Mexico, I would have thought they would be more aware especially with koa moving around when he's not attached to someones hip, anyone else think that he's on someone's hip far more than freely crawling or walking, as for medicine I have never heard a peep about koa having the usual injections, actually he's not had any care that babies normally have from doctors, health visitors etc. I think georgie strongly hates hospitals so I don't know if they would choose to get medical treatments should they be needed.

Reactions: 7
Also... certain countries require certain vaccinations and shots soooooooooooooo they might want to check on that...

I actually think that they won't go to the doctor or the hospital. They think that natural things will heal everything. I always wonder why they don't go to the doctor for Mia's acne, she says that it doesn't bother her but I think that she may be insecure about it because she always cover it up with foundation (which isn't bad but if she does feel insecure about it, her parents should listen and get her some treatment). It is normal for a teen to have pimples etc. but that much acne Mia has isn't like some pimples most teens have. If she should see a dermatologist, her acne would be a lot less in a short time.

I actually think that they won't go to the doctor or the hospital. They think that natural things will heal everything. I always wonder why they don't go to the doctor for Mia's acne, she says that it doesn't bother her but I think that she may be insecure about it because she always cover it up with foundation (which isn't bad but if she does feel insecure about it, her parents should listen and get her some treatment). It is normal for a teen to have pimples etc. but that much acne Mia has isn't like some pimples most teens have. If she should see a dermatologist, her acne would be a lot less in a short time.
I remember she did briefly have treatment where she had to lie down in a kind of cylinder in dubai. But after that nothing was ever mentioned about any more treatment.

Reactions: 5
I remember she did briefly have treatment where she had to lie down in a kind of cylinder in dubai. But after that nothing was ever mentioned about any more treatment.
Oh okay I didn't knew that, thanks for letting me know. I did follow them at that time but I guess I missed it.

Reactions: 2
I thought about this esp. in mia’s video of spending 24hrs in the pool, if she actually spent the night in a pool that is so so dangerous even in the shallow water no clue why G&D let her do this

Reactions: 4
I thought about this esp. in mia’s video of spending 24hrs in the pool, if she actually spent the night in a pool that is so so dangerous even in the shallow water no clue why G&D let her do this
Totally agree do they even deal with medication or vaccinations its bizzare that they let the children run barefooted around especially karma and sienna in todays insta they were " living there best life" which consists of the kids running around playing with a log they are in all these foreign countrys where there are insects spiders snakes etc the mind boggles

• Haha
Yes and they often forget that they have a very young public who is watching them. What if these kids don't know that it is dangerous to sleep in a pool and try it because Mia did it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It's probably been covered and I apologise if it has but just watched vlog of them leaving Mexico. Georgie in the car was very annoying , winding sienna up, and basically acting like an attention seeking brat clearly camera hungry. I haven't watched them for ages but just put on a couple of recents. They have changed completely which proves how false they were. The video of Mia being mean to sienna wasn't funny it was cruel, they are all money hungry. I saw mias dad's video and very clearly Mia was happy. Looks like it ended when the ugly word money came into play and the traveling.
I just can't get my head round how not one person from YouTube has stepped in to protect children when it comes to family vlogging.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This family really are getting reckless, travelling between countries with no care or regard for anyone else, so in the past year they have now moved between dubai, UK, Portugal, mexico and now potentially Costa rica. Its disrespectful for everyone they come across to disregard all the rules, not bothering with masks, attend parties and just generally carry on like this pandemic doesn't affect them instead of staying in one place, I hope they wise up soon its surprising nothing has happened to any of them yet, they will be the first to complain if they catch anything, I doubt they would get much if any sympathy.

Reactions: 13
OK, I haven't read all the thread so it may have already been revealed but if they're in a Spanish speaking part of the Caribbean, there's Cuba or Puerto Rico as well.

Reactions: 3
OK, I haven't read all the thread so it may have already been revealed but if they're in a Spanish speaking part of the Caribbean, there's Cuba or Puerto Rico as well.
Nobody know for sure where they are but they said it was a 2 hour flight from Mexico, beans are a staple and Spanish speaking which means they are probably within Central America or the Caribbean. Costa Rica was suggested as most likely because there's lots of nature and it has the "rich-people holiday vibes" that they tend to gravitate towards. It could also be Cuba or Puerto Rico. I'm sure they'll reveal it when they've milked it for all it's worth.

Another stupid unhealthy habit they have is Darren apparently said he doesn't wash his hands after changing the kids' nappies if they've just peed in them, he only washes his hands when faeces are involved and apparently it's the same after he's used a toilet. It's just so weird.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Another stupid unhealthy habit they have is Darren apparently said he doesn't wash his hands after changing the kids' nappies if they've just peed in them, he only washes his hands when faeces are involved and apparently it's the same after he's used a toilet. It's just so weird.
It's common sense to wash hands after changing nappies and using toilets etc, why does he Need to let everyone know of his unhygienic and disgusting habits? I will never know how this has never caught anything! I dread to think what's he has taught his kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I think it’s Costa Rica as it’s about the only place you don’t need a COVID test before going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.