Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised. I’ve always said they’re only vegan for health. You can see it in the way they talk about animals. Always referring to them as ‘it’. I’ve never known any ethical vegan refer to animals in that way. Never struck me as particularly compassionate. Darren anyway. But I’d be willing to bet a lot of Mia’s ‘thoughts’ on pets come from listening to Darren. I imagine most of that families thoughts on most things come from Darren.
It also makes sense that their environmental footprint is so huge. They fly A LOT more than the average family. They are always traveling by car, and usually in vehicles that have to accommodate such a large family. And of course, there's the fact that they're highly consumerist, especially because they move so much. I also think that it all has to do with this family believing mostly in conspiracy theories about food and medicine, hence their move to isolate themselves and adopt such a strange lifestyle. This has nothing to do about their love of animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It also makes sense that their environmental footprint is so huge. They fly A LOT more than the average family. They are always traveling by car, and usually in vehicles that have to accommodate such a large family. And of course, there's the fact that they're highly consumerist, especially because they move so much. I also think that it all has to do with this family believing mostly in conspiracy theories about food and medicine, hence their move to isolate themselves and adopt such a strange lifestyle. This has nothing to do about their love of animals.
They probably cause more environmental damage to the planet from all of there travel than the average meat eater.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They probably cause more environmental damage to the planet from all of there travel than the average meat eater.
I read somewhere that the damage prevented from eating a plant based diet for a year is the equivalent to that of one long haul flight. They’ve definitely caused way more damage than they’ve prevented. As a meat eater I think I’ve done less damage than them seeing as me and my family almost always drive to go on holiday and we haven’t traveled since the summer of 2019- because we take COVID seriously and believe scientists not conspiracies.

Reactions: 14
I read somewhere that the damage prevented from eating a plant based diet for a year is the equivalent to that of one long haul flight. They’ve definitely caused way more damage than they’ve prevented. As a meat eater I think I’ve done less damage than them seeing as me and my family almost always drive to go on holiday and we haven’t traveled since the summer of 2019- because we take COVID seriously and believe scientists not conspiracies.
It's crazy isn't it! There making it very clear that the only reason that they are 'Vegan' is because of health. To be honest my family are vegan and we don't even think it is the healthiest diet, we don't do it for health!

We always drive on holiday too because we always take our dog with us.

Reactions: 11
It's crazy isn't it! There making it very clear that the only reason that they are 'Vegan' is because of health. To be honest my family are vegan and we don't even think it is the healthiest diet, we don't do it for health!

We always drive on holiday too because we always take our dog with us.
It’s 100% about health. I’m pretty sure they became vegan after watching a documentary that was probably not about the way animals are treated are more about the health side of veganism.

Reactions: 10
I don't know what that is?
Its an eating disorder where you are obsessed with eating healthy or pure, people with it tend to go vegan or even fruitarian

''The term Orthorexia (coined by Steven Bratman) comes from the Greek word orthos which means proper and orexia (appetite). It is characterized by pathological obsession for biologically pure or right food which leads to important dietary restrictions. Orthorexic people begin by eating well and then spiral into an obsession or fixation with moral goodness, purity, clean eating, and a certain smugness. They exclude food from their diets that they consider impure because of content such as animal meat or dairy food because they believe themselves intolerant or allergic or even righteous and moral"

Its an eating disorder where you are obsessed with eating healthy or pure, people with it tend to go vegan or even fruitarian

' The term Orthorexia (coined by Steven Bratman) comes from the Greek word orthos which means proper and orexia (appetite). It is characterized by pathological obsession for biologically pure or right food which leads to important dietary restrictions. Orthorexic people begin by eating well and then spiral into an obsession or fixation with moral goodness, purity, clean eating, and a certain smugness. They exclude food from their diets that they consider impure because of content such as animal meat or dairy food because they believe themselves intolerant or allergic or even righteous and moral. '
That's weird actually did you see Georgie's stories today? One of her posts said:

YOUR DIET
(Is not only what you eat)

It's what you watch
what you listen to
what you read
The people you hang around with

Be mindful of the things you are
putting into your body emotionally,
physically, and spiritually.

I though it was a really weird post and I didn't understand it but you saying that really makes you think.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That's weird actually did you see Georgie's stories today? One of her posts said:

YOUR DIET
(Is not only what you eat)

It's what you watch
what you listen to
what you read
The people you hang around with

Be mindful of the things you are
putting into your body emotionally,
physically, and spiritually.

I though it was a really weird post and I didn't understand it but you saying that really makes you think.
No i didn't see that! I knew a couple who both had orthorexia, they now live on the road abroad travelling with their son isolated from friends family, away from social services etc I see a lot similarities in Fizz family. they would post something just like that

Last edited:
No i didn't see that! I knew a couple who both had orthorexia, they now live on the road abroad travelling with their son isolated from friends family etc I see a lot similarities in Fizz family. they would post something just like that
That's concerning. The thing is they are really opinionated in certain aspects of their life but they just don't fit the criteria. They are way to materialistic and reliant on gadgets and the internet. I just can't see them living in a tree house isolated from civilization :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if this has already been discussed on here, but I’ve just watched mias video where she basically stalks Sienna for a day, and I can’t be the only one concerned that Sienna is allegedly driving off with random kids on a quad bike? She implied it had happened before and if Mia didn’t know about it I doubt G+D do. It just seems so dangerous to let a 9 year old loose in a foreign country and she ends up sitting unsafely on the back of a quad bike being driven by a CHILD going god knows where! This is the kind of independence Mia should be having, making new friends and going out off on her own more, but Sienna is still a child. I don’t know many parents who would be okay with their 9 year old even going out on their own for half an hour, let alone how ever long she was off with those kids for. I’m assuming G+D don’t know the parents either. Could be anyone their 9 year old daughter is going off with.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure if this has already been discussed on here, but I’ve just watched mias video where she basically stalks Sienna for a day, and I can’t be the only one concerned that Sienna is allegedly driving off with random kids on a quad bike? She implied it had happened before and if Mia didn’t know about it I doubt G+D do. It just seems so dangerous to let a 9 year old loose in a foreign country and she ends up sitting unsafely on the back of a quad bike being driven by a CHILD going god knows where! This is the kind of independence Mia should be having, making new friends and going out off on her own more, but Sienna is still a child. I don’t know many parents who would be okay with their 9 year old even going out on their own for half an hour, let alone how ever long she was off with those kids for. I’m assuming G+D don’t know the parents either. Could be anyone their 9 year old daughter is going off with.
Georgie and Darren have never cared much for safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm glad other people are equally as disgusted with Mia's comment about animals being gross and dirty. Mia hasn't really offended me that much, well apart from her high pitched voice, but lately she's really going down in my estimations. I personally found it a really disgusting, snobbish comment.

Reactions: 21
Let’s be honest anyone who makes a family YouTube channel putting their children’s lives out into the world like that doesn’t care about safety.

Reactions: 11
I'm glad other people are equally as disgusted with Mia's comment about animals being gross and dirty. Mia hasn't really offended me that much, well apart from her high pitched voice, but lately she's really going down in my estimations. I personally found it a really disgusting, snobbish comment.
I was shocked she said it. I think people can be far more Gross and Dirty than animals, espcially people who openly admit they don't use soap. They are starting to come across as people who think they are far more superior than anyone else, they really are full of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Darren and Georgie will call this hater jealousy but anyone else find it very vain the way they (Georgie particularly) gushes about the ginormous this and that in the house tours? Now gushing about their new house, how they can have everything they want etc?

It’s just so vain and tone deaf esp since most of their viewers will be kids, some in council estates, some who get no family time- naturally their obsessing over the fizz lifestyle wanting to be them.

I am no way rich but I always make sure I don’t show off about anything I do have because it’s just such an unlikeable trait to have. So I would expect two adults to have a bit of humbleness esp since they’re influencing so many kids.

I really don’t get why you need to show off in front of 13 year olds. To make them feel bad? To make you feel good?

Reactions: 14
Darren and Georgie will call this hater jealousy but anyone else find it very vain the way they (Georgie particularly) gushes about the ginormous this and that in the house tours? Now gushing about their new house, how they can have everything they want etc?

It’s just so vain and tone deaf esp since most of their viewers will be kids, some in council estates, some who get no family time- naturally their obsessing over the fizz lifestyle wanting to be them.

I am no way rich but I always make sure I don’t show off about anything I do have because it’s just such an unlikeable trait to have. So I would expect two adults to have a bit of humbleness esp since they’re influencing so many kids.

I really don’t get why you need to show off in front of 13 year olds. To make them feel bad? To make you feel good?
The only reason they can afford to do that is because they have exploited their children online for the past 4 years and decieved their fans by pretending to be something they are not.

Reactions: 18
A bit off topic but there is no way Darren and/or Georgie are sober. They behave in an almost wired state, like they’re paranoid and on edge from a come down. No matter how badly behaved those children are, they really deserve some safety and stability.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.