Family Fizz #5 Dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video she said her friend hasn’t got her period yet. I’m sure her friend is thrilled about that being broadcast for the whole world to know 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh I see, I thought you meant Mia had said she was friends with someone who is prepubescent - which I thought would be an odd thing to say on a youtube video! But yeah even telling the world about your friend having started their period or not is strange thing to share.
I think getting your period up to age 15 is considered normal so I guess her friend could just be a year younger than Mia.

Reactions: 4
YouTube turning off the comments on family channels isn’t enough though. Nobody under 18 should be on YouTube there’s no need for it. Anyone who uses their child to make money should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. A child isn’t an accessory but majority of these youtubers and influencers use them as one and then when they realise a baby/child involves a lot of time and work they pass the baby to the nanny until they need posts for instagram then they’ll take the child back.

Reactions: 11
Where is this new video of Mia's everyone is talking about?
I’m not sure if this is the video you’re talking about but this is the latest video of hers she uploaded 2 days ago. She posted it a week or two ago then it was taken down and posted again. I watched it when it was first posted but I don’t know if she edited something in it or not to then post it again .

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure if this is the video you’re talking about but this is the latest video of hers she uploaded 2 days ago. She posted it a week or two ago then it was taken down and posted again. I watched it when it was first posted but I don’t know if she edited something in it or not to then post it again .
I thought people were talking about a new video.

Reactions: 1
Omg I think they are the least stable parents (and even worse, it's intentional) on EARTH. They just said in IG stories that they moved again. How how HOW do these kids possibility ever adjust?

Reactions: 12
Omg I think they are the least stable parents (and even worse, it's intentional) on EARTH. They just said in IG stories that they moved again. How how HOW do these kids possibility ever adjust?
Well at least they’re still in Costa Rica for a second there I thought they’d moved to a different country again which wouldn’t of surprised me 😂

Reactions: 5
Those poor children, it just isn't fair on them.

Reactions: 10
Been avoiding the GCSE talk since I myself am only taking 2 atm. (Won’t say my age but a little older than most kids take theirs)

I’m homeschooled and it’s normal to take them earlier or later or take them in twos and threes. I do admittedly feel a bit better when I know there are other homeschooled kids who are behind lol. Homeschooling gets hard when there’s so many distractions, no motivation and no proper schedule. More so when you’re helping with baby siblings.
Mia seems to have made her own decision with her parents but poor Sienna- she probably thinks you can just become a scientist/astronaut just like that, just because she wants to :(

I don’t get it, Mia’s only made money cause of YouTube- so they want Sienna to do YouTube too? What if she doesn’t want to? What’s the other options? Darren was like Mia can do whatever she likes, sell art etc- sorry but it’s very hard to sell art (I’m an artist) and the only reason Mia can do that now is because she has a lot of fans. Maybe hes envisioning the kids scraping up whatever money they can themselves and he and Georgie will sort them out financially.

I wonder when the house tour will be out.
They’ve lived in the house when they first moved to Costa Rica so there might already be a house tour video of it. They have moved back into it cause they prefer it to the other one. On their stories they said both of the houses are next to eachother so it was easy for them to move into it as it’s in the same area. They’ve said they’ll be living in it for 10 months whilst their house being built. It’s confusing they never can make up their minds. I wonder when they build this house if they’ll actually stay in it long term because they seem to get bored fast.

Reactions: 6
They’ve lived in the house when they first moved to Costa Rica so there might already be a house tour video of it. They have moved back into it cause they prefer it to the other one. On their stories they said both of the houses are next to eachother so it was easy for them to move into it as it’s in the same area. They’ve said they’ll be living in it for 10 months whilst their house being built. It’s confusing they never can make up their minds. I wonder when they build this house if they’ll actually stay in it long term because they seem to get bored fast.
Its funny they think the build will take 10 months. It always takes double the time and double the budget

I’m glad they’re buying land in Costa Rico though, hopefully some stability! I think they’ve fallen in love with the country

Reactions: 1
I’m glad they’re buying land in Costa Rico though, hopefully some stability! I think they’ve fallen in love with the country
Fallen in love - they don’t do anything different now that they did in any of the houses in Mexico or Portugal.

Falling in love with being tax exempt expats more
likely. Fallen in love with keeping Mia out of the UK.

They went back to the UK to have Koa and made sure they didn’t stay longer than 6 months so weren’t liable for paying tax.

Their channel has stopped growing now too, have gained only 10,000 subs in the last 12 months. Their views for March 2021 are almost half of what they were in March 2020. I’m sure they are still racking it in but their channel has reached its peak and just going to plod along now.

Reactions: 24
I reckon they're going to stay in Costa Rica until the house is done, live there for a few months, get bored, start moving around again while renting their house out to people as another source of income to fund their lifestyle.

Reactions: 21
I reckon they're going to stay in Costa Rica until the house is done, live there for a few months, get bored, start moving around again while renting their house out to people as another source of income to fund their lifestyle.
I didn't think of that, this is a very clever idea!

Reactions: 3
I used to like fizz family but Georgie is turning into a proper weirdo ! She continually looks pissed out of her head In videos. She behaves like a dumb teenager not a mother of 4 children! She’s either on drugs or drinking way too much alcohol because she’s making a total twit of herself. She seems to have lost any love for her daughters and is mean to them and ridicules them at every opportunity! Especially Mia who she seems to continually be in competition with her & Mia often just looks confused. Those girls are being patented by a screaming dumb immature narcissistic mother and a dad who stands by and encourages her ! It’s becoming gross to watch ! I have not forgotten the baby boy , he is adorable as all the fizz family kids are. It’s the parents that are the problem. 😣

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.