Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why were Georgies breasts hanging out the whole way through Koas birthday vlog? It's all I could see
Given that's she is still bf both karma and koa it might be something she can't help, but I agree for a child's birthday video perhaps could have chosen something slightly more appropriate, I know karma is 2 nearly 3 but anyone would think it was her birthday, might be an idea for georgie and Darren to start treating karma as the pre schooler she's becoming rather than a baby, saying that her speech is becoming more frequent which is good to see especially in their family.

Reactions: 11
Also, for people who preach about environmentalism and veganism, it's pretty dumb to spend '24' hours in a car, driving around aimlessly. Assuming it isn't an electric car, that's a lot of pollution and unnecessary waste...

Reactions: 14
Family fizz #5 dodging taxes, dodging dads. Permanent holidays? It’s all a fad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
In their new video, when Mia didn’t know what a Tamagotchi was, the 90s kid in me wanted to screeeeaaam!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In their new video, when Mia didn’t know what a Tamagotchi was, the 90s kid in me wanted to screeeeaaam!
Yeah and it also made me a bit sad that Sienna said: is this a video game? I don't think they ever saw or played a video game in their lives before but Sienna got so excited about it. I think that Sienna is more of a skater, science, gamer girl and Mia is totally diffrent. I wonder if Sienna would be alloud to play video games if she want to.

Reactions: 8
The only thing i was impressed with in that video was Mia’s spanish - she’s way above average for her age and this is the only instance where she would be above average in a subject due to her lack of proper schooling
I wouldn’t say she was above average for her age. It was pretty basic seeing as she’d be in year 11 and you’d learn to order food and drinks in like year 9/10 😂 but I do think it would be the only subject she would pass if she took her GCSEs with the “homeschooling” she has now unfortunately

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t say she was above average for her age. It was pretty basic seeing as she’d be in year 11 and you’d learn to order food and drinks in like year 9/10 😂 but I do think it would be the only subject she would pass if she took her GCSEs with the “homeschooling” she has now unfortunately
I did GCSE Spanish (was terrible but passed) but could probably talk quite easily to a waiter or someone in a shop, in a Spanish speaking country, if I needed to. That’s on top of studying 9 other subjects for GCSE. I might not be able to talk anywhere near as fluently as Mia, but I doubt she’d do that well if she had to sit an actual exam in Spanish. Plus you need to be just as good at reading and writing to get a good overall grade at GCSE, so even if Mia can speak Spanish really well, her lack of ability in these aspects would bring her down. She seems to rely completely on technology to do work. I’m pretty sure she just went straight into typing her book out and did the drawings for the colouring book on her iPad too, so I wonder how good she is at actually reading and writing in English. I can imagine her handwriting a word and wondering why it didn’t autocorrect itself.

Reactions: 14
see, what bothers me is that if Mia is serious about wanting to be an author (beyond her few little self-published books that most likely only do well because she already has an audience), she should BE IN SCHOOL. If she doesn't know her English, and essentially dropped out of school before studying complex literature or writing, her books are going to be garbage. I don't understand why she doesn't realize this. Perhaps it's the lack of schooling and common sense...

Agreed. Their content was boring, and I stopped watching about two months ago.
Yes! I do English Literature A Level, got A*s in both English exams at gcse and it bugs me how all these youtubers think they can come out with a book without any actual training. And I’m a bit of a grammar freak and you can tell from her Instagram and tiktoks (eg saying ‘of’ instead of ‘off’ and mixing ‘their’, ‘there’ and ‘they’re’) she isn’t the best at grammar or even spelling. I feel bad for her editor

I did GCSE Spanish (was terrible but passed) but could probably talk quite easily to a waiter or someone in a shop, in a Spanish speaking country, if I needed to. That’s on top of studying 9 other subjects for GCSE. I might not be able to talk anywhere near as fluently as Mia, but I doubt she’d do that well if she had to sit an actual exam in Spanish. Plus you need to be just as good at reading and writing to get a good overall grade at GCSE, so even if Mia can speak Spanish really well, her lack of ability in these aspects would bring her down. She seems to rely completely on technology to do work. I’m pretty sure she just went straight into typing her book out and did the drawings for the colouring book on her iPad too, so I wonder how good she is at actually reading and writing in English. I can imagine her handwriting a word and wondering why it didn’t autocorrect itself.
Exactly my point. Spellcheck does not equal talent, or ability to write books!

Reactions: 12
I studied french and spanish up to A-Level and I can tell you for a fine fact that her spanish is marginally ok. Might be alright for a basic conversation like ordering food and drink but not for a proper conversation with a native speaker. And can someone tell me why the hell Mia is SHOUTING throughout the video?! We can hear you love, shut up! This family is getting more unbearable by the minute. Jeez.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed on Mias recent video on Instagram (the outfits for zodiac signs) that her background is different? Guess they’ve moved yet again...

Reactions: 4
Random, but does anyone know how tall Mia is? She seems to have a really small stature so just wondering. She doesn’t seem too much taller than sienna considering there is 6/7 years in between them

Reactions: 4
Random, but does anyone know how tall Mia is? She seems to have a really small stature so just wondering. She doesn’t seem too much taller than sienna considering there is 6/7 years in between them
I think she said she was about 5 ft in a video a few years back not too sure though

I live in Brighton so seen them about before, I’d say about 5’3? Maybe less? They’re a short family, doubt Darren is the 6foot he says he is

Reactions: 5
I’m 19 and 5’2. I don’t think Georgie looks much taller than my mum so I’m guessing they’re just on the smaller side in their family.

Reactions: 2
She measured herself about a year ago on camera and she said she was 5ft and considering her age she is probably fully grown. Most girls stop growing around 14/15.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.