Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new country already, anyone got any early guesses?
them making fun of sienna yet again, poor girl
I skimmed the video and the clues were: Beans are a staple food, Spanish is the national language and 2 hour flight from Mexico.

Probably South America or possibly one of the islands in the Caribbean depending on where in Mexico they are. Not that it will matter given that all they will give us is house tours and challenge videos.

Reactions: 8
I know we only see what they show us online but they don’t seem to bond and connect with Sienna the same way they do with the other kids. It’s very obvious Sienna is Georgie’s least favourite child , not saying she doesn’t love her it’s just she acts very different with Sienna. It’s like Mia is her favourite because she’s her first born, has a special place in Georgie’s heart cause of it just being the two of them before Darren came along and probably wants to keep her on her side so she doesn’t go running to reconnect with her dad. Karma is wild and attention seeking and still breast feeding so I think Georgie loves that she’s attached to her. Koa is the youngest and the only boy so he will forever stand out in their family and Georgie is obsessed with finally having a boy. I feel with Darren he loves the money Mia makes for the channels and he sees her as a business partner so they bond over YouTube. Karma and Koa are also favourites of his cause they bring in views and he seems to bond better with the babies it’s strange and sad cause he and Sienna used to have a stronger bond but now it’s like she’s an afterthought. Sienna always seems a bit lost or like she doesn’t fit in and I feel sorry for her. I know kids change but her personality in videos before Karma was born is completely different to how it is now. I feel sorry for these kids. They may be fed , clothed and have a roof over their heads well a new roof every month but they are missing out on a lot of really important things and it’ll really start to show when they’re adults.

Reactions: 17
I just watched there recent video. After the 10 minutes I thought what did they even say in this video. The only thing they did was sitting in the car and talk about what they did these past months in Mexico (they only said speakig spanish, swim with turtles and skateboard so I guess that they didn't do something else). Also at the end they did a shot in the airport. But from the back so you can't see that they wear a mask. Do they want to believe everyone that there isn't Covid were they are or something... Also I don't think so that Darren and Georgie explain to the kids what Covid is and how you should behave in a pandamic. When Darren said as clue: in this country they set fireworks at the airport when tourists land in the country. Mia asks: will they do that for us? Ofcourse not, as a tourist you shouldn't travel around. Also the plane will be empty (I hope at least).

Reactions: 3
I know we only see what they show us online but they don’t seem to bond and connect with Sienna the same way they do with the other kids. It’s very obvious Sienna is Georgie’s least favourite child , not saying she doesn’t love her it’s just she acts very different with Sienna. It’s like Mia is her favourite because she’s her first born, has a special place in Georgie’s heart cause of it just being the two of them before Darren came along and probably wants to keep her on her side so she doesn’t go running to reconnect with her dad. Karma is wild and attention seeking and still breast feeding so I think Georgie loves that she’s attached to her. Koa is the youngest and the only boy so he will forever stand out in their family and Georgie is obsessed with finally having a boy. I feel with Darren he loves the money Mia makes for the channels and he sees her as a business partner so they bond over YouTube. Karma and Koa are also favourites of his cause they bring in views and he seems to bond better with the babies it’s strange and sad cause he and Sienna used to have a stronger bond but now it’s like she’s an afterthought. Sienna always seems a bit lost or like she doesn’t fit in and I feel sorry for her. I know kids change but her personality in videos before Karma was born is completely different to how it is now. I feel sorry for these kids. They may be fed , clothed and have a roof over their heads well a new roof every month but they are missing out on a lot of really important things and it’ll really start to show when they’re adults.
My heart broke for her the other week on their Instagram stories when Mia told Sienna to show Georgie how she could skateboard down the stairs (pretty impressive) and all Georgie could manage was a half hearted, emotionless ‘well done’ before turning the camera back to Mia. The poor kid never gets praise, never gets attention, is the butt of all the ‘being mean to’ and upsetting prank videos.

Reactions: 15
Aw I wonder if Mia’s dad will still keep attempting to contact her or if he still visits this forum :(
Omg why don’t they just GO HOME, like why do they want to be so feral?
I don’t think they have a permanent home :(

Reactions: 11
Aw I wonder if Mia’s dad will still keep attempting to contact her or if he still visits this forum :(

I don’t think they have a permanent home :(
No they don’t but they need one!! Like the rest of us because it’s a pandemic! The more they stay in one place, the more they’ll be able to travel in future!

Reactions: 5
I definitely get the feeling that they're running from something or someone, irrational I know but the whole moving every two minutes is just so odd...

My heart broke for her the other week on their Instagram stories when Mia told Sienna to show Georgie how she could skateboard down the stairs (pretty impressive) and all Georgie could manage was a half hearted, emotionless ‘well done’ before turning the camera back to Mia. The poor kid never gets praise, never gets attention, is the butt of all the ‘being mean to’ and upsetting prank videos.
I feel so sorry for her. They’re ruining her life in ways she doesn’t even realise yet. It might sound great having the money to travel the world with your kids but there has to be balance and stability in their lives too.There’s joking around and then there’s what they’re doing which is bullying a nine year old girl on camera to embarrass her. They think they’re funny but they’re not.You can tell she’s uncomfortable and confused by her facial expressions and nervous laugh.

And of course it’s a surprise so they can make more of the same content in a new location. 🙄 “Koa gets so excited to look at the world.” Ummm all kids are curious about the world around them whether at home or traveling soooo...
My 11 month old gets excited about a bloody cardboard box. Koa would too. Those kids need a stable home. I wonder whether we'll ever find out what they're running from.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.