Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Brighton so seen them about before, I’d say about 5’3? Maybe less? They’re a short family, doubt Darren is the 6foot he says he is
did you see them vlogging? Did it look as cringey as I’m imagining it looks? 😂

Reactions: 1
9AC9C8C3-8A03-4C53-957A-256A53542F8A.png
Apparently Georgie, thinks it takes a village to raise a child however she and her family isolate themselves from society, their own family, and even Harriet her sister. Pretty ironic seeing as they’re always moving around. Who are your village Georgie? The animals in Mexico, or wherever you’ll move to next?!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
did you see them vlogging? Did it look as cringey as I’m imagining it looks? 😂
one time I saw them vlogging and it was just sienna and Georgie at a cafe, quite sweet actually and sienna looked really happy
the other time they were on their way back from a merch photo shoot, that time was horrifically cringey

Reactions: 5
View attachment 435426Apparently Georgie, thinks it takes a village to raise a child however she and her family isolate themselves from society, their own family, and even Harriet her sister. Pretty ironic seeing as they’re always moving around. Who are your village Georgie? The animals in Mexico, or wherever you’ll move to next?!
They must mean the fleet of babysitters and nannys🤣

Reactions: 7
the past couple months? sorry I saw people mention it but don't know what happened exactly
Her dad made a youtube video saying happy birthday to mis and then acter finding tattle, he released another video saying he misses her and wants to see her again but the family just ignore him. Georgie and darren theeatened him with legal action so he took the videos down. The poor man

• Sad
He said on here he felt strangely reassures that so many people are worried about mia, then georgie said on instagram mia doesnt want to see him again. She said the reason is bad but she wont say

Wow. Ok thanks for the update.
The account on here was called kyzea or something so im sure you can look and find the messaged

He said on here he felt strangely reassures that so many people are worried about mia, then georgie said on instagram mia doesnt want to see him again. She said the reason is bad but she wont say

The account on here was called kyzea or something so im sure you can look and find the messaged
I don't think she said the reason was bad, just that she has her reasons.

Wow. Ok thanks for the update.
Yeah the posts are still on here - if you sort by most liked his posts are the most liked ones.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she said the reason was bad, just that she has her reasons.

Yeah the posts are still on here - if you sort by most liked his posts are the most liked ones.
She said because of the reason mia gave she doesnt want mia to see him either

Its all about what she implied , cleverly done to paint mias dad in a bad light and themselves in a good light to the fans

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She said because of the reason mia gave she doesnt want mia to see him either

Its all about what she implied , cleverly done to paint mias dad in a bad light and themselves in a good light to the fans
Oh she was for sure trying to do that I just meant she didn't actually say he did something bad. Like it could go either way depending on how you'd want to take it.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone noticed the cut in their latest IGTV on familyfizz? There was a cut in the begin of the video when Mia talked about making these ceramics with friends and than they cut it. Don't they want anyone to know that they go out with friends even though there is a pandamic? But then they could wear a mask.
Also Mia hasn't been uploading any video on her channel for the past 2 weeks and she doesn't mention it on her instagram or whatever. They all have been a bit offline. They don't post stories, postst or videos on their channels lately.

Reactions: 9
They have friends?!? 😅
They’re so isolated from society, I can’t even imagine what it would be like for them to have friends any more. It’s so weird.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone noticed the cut in their latest IGTV on familyfizz? There was a cut in the begin of the video when Mia talked about making these ceramics with friends and than they cut it. Don't they want anyone to know that they go out with friends even though there is a pandamic? But then they could wear a mask.
Also Mia hasn't been uploading any video on her channel for the past 2 weeks and she doesn't mention it on her instagram or whatever. They all have been a bit offline. They don't post stories, postst or videos on their channels lately.
Have to wonder if it has something to do with the Mia's dad situation

I thought maybe she mentioned a name and they cut that out

Reactions: 6
I find it equally sad and funny how the people Mia’s know for a couple of months and are now her friends. Obviously you can form friendships in a short time period, but you often know that you’ll be able to see each other for years to come, not that you’ll be jetting off to another country in a few weeks. It’s like she’s desperate to seem like she has a relatable and normal teenage lifestyle by going out with friends and showing things they made together, when really it’s just people she’s met and talked to a bit.
Also, if I remember correctly, isn’t one of the main reasons Mia wanted to go to Mexico because they have Aztec pyramids there? They’ve been there for over 2 months, why haven’t they visited them? I know Mexico is suffering greatly due to the pandemic, but I thought they were still making money from tourism, so I’m pretty sure if they’d wanted to visit the pyramids they could’ve. They go to these amazing countries and do no site seeing whatsoever. They lived in Dubai for a year and I don’t think I saw them go see the Burj Khalifa, the most famous site there. They’re obsessed with nature and having everything natural, why haven’t they ever blogged going to the Peak District or any similar place in the uk? Their brand is literally traveling, yet all they do is film a house tour and then do some stupid challenges. I can’t even watch their videos anymore because of the editing, but I did skim the car challenge and it was awful. I used to enjoy their 24hr challenges because they would just vlog what it was spending all day in one place, but now all they do is seemingly pretend to stay out somewhere and have stupid dares. I thought Georgie and Darren ran this channel came up with most of the video ideas, from the increasingly childish nature of their videos I’m getting the feeling it’s Mia coming up with a lot of these ideas. I suppose she has lots of time to do so, since she doesn’t need an education (idiots) and her parents are busy with the 2 little ones, it wouldn’t be too surprising if they did pretty much just let Mia do everything for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
new country already, anyone got any early guesses?
them making fun of sienna yet again, poor girl

And of course it’s a surprise so they can make more of the same content in a new location. 🙄 “Koa gets so excited to look at the world.” Ummm all kids are curious about the world around them whether at home or traveling soooo...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.