Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They mentioned at the start of lockdown in March they’d been evicted or something from their place in Dubai because they couldn’t go back and I’m guessing they probably sold or donated most of their things and then either put anything they wanted into storage or got it sent to them. Although they were staying in England for quite a while anyway because they came over to have Koa so it’s likely anything that holds value they took with the,
I really wish they’d show some awareness of what’s happening in the world, especially with the new restrictions being put in place for Christmas causing so many people heartbreak that they can’t see family this year. Just because they’re happy to pretend their extended family don’t exist doesn’t mean others can. All they do is go around ignoring any restrictions and buying stuff they’ll have to give away again soon. My birthday’s on Tuesday and tbh I don’t like going out that much anyway but all I wanted was to try the jerk chicken sandwich McDonald’s do for Christmas but we don’t want to risk anything, especially with the new virus mutation, so I’ll be having freezer food instead. Were as family fizz invite complete strangers in to cook for them.
Could you get the McDonald's Jerk chicken delivered? I know they now offer that.

Could you get the McDonald's Jerk chicken delivered? I know they now offer that.
My dad’s very cautious about these things. Plus in my area they only deliver up to a few streets away from us so we can’t actually get it delivered.

Reactions: 1
Were they buying subscribers? Not 100% sure how accurate socialblade is, but last year they'd get 94730 subs or 39717 subs within a month, then it suddenly became exact amounts such as 50,000, 10,000. Now these past few months they've had 0 subscribers.

Reactions: 5
Okay and yet again, Mia is 16 years old and participating in the children's Christmas morning without a second thought. Don't get me wrong - she should be 100% included in everything, I wouldn't want her to be left out. But what 16 year old WANTS to do what was made for the little ones? Most of them are over it and find it silly....they don't sit on the floor and squeal over toddler gifts. I feel like they could be emotionally/socially stunting her with this lifestyle (while physically being okay with her wanting to look 25). I also wonder - did Darren and Georgie not want to be involved and helping with gifts? They were fine with Mia and Sienna being the one to do it? Mia was essentially taking the (physical) place of a parent on Christmas morning in this video.... idk it's just so strange.

edit: I will admit that all of their matching PJs are a very very cute design!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Were they buying subscribers? Not 100% sure how accurate socialblade is, but last year they'd get 94730 subs or 39717 subs within a month, then it suddenly became exact amounts such as 50,000, 10,000. Now these past few months they've had 0 subscribers.
Social blade only update after every 10k followers now

Reactions: 1
It's odd they went from being very minimalist and giving the children very few gifts - only a handful of very small, often eco friendly gifts. To becoming way more materialistic and buying from big labels and having a lot more presents to open (despite them not living in a permanent address so it's not down to being in a 'forever' home).
It seems to have started around when they were pregnant with Karma. It's a shame - I must preferred the minimal side.
It's interesting to see how much of a different childhood the older two vs the younger two have. They seem to have been raised quite differently!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's odd they went from being very minimalist and giving the children very few gifts - only a handful of very small, often eco friendly gifts. To becoming way more materialistic and buying from big labels and having a lot more presents to open (despite them not living in a permanent address so it's not down to being in a 'forever' home).
It seems to have started around when they were pregnant with Karma. It's a shame - I must preferred the minimal side.
It's interesting to see how much of a different childhood the older two vs the younger two have. They seem to have been raised quite differently!
Very interesting! Makes you wonder if that was actually what they wanted for when Mia & Sienna were younger or if they just didn't have the $$ so they made that excuse. One thing that's crazy to realize is that I think Sienna was 3/4 when they started YouTube and Karma will be 3 this year!

Reactions: 5
Ok so I’m a month older than Mia and it seriously frustrates me how she has done a few paintings and believes she could have a future as an artist. I’m not going to pretend I can paint because a stick man is the best of my ability, but some people in my year who do GCSE art produce absolutely stunning pieces! Yet they don’t have an Instagram page dedicated to art, or I’m sure they’re not rich enough to have an art room in their house.

Also, when Georgie came over to Mia and Koa in a recent vlog she talks about how important it is to get enough vitamin D from the sun. She doesn’t understand that some of her audience like myself are at school 8:30 and don’t come home till about 4, then do revision for hours and in the UK it gets so dark so early. It just really upsets me their lack of understanding. (Also I know many other people have it much worse than high school students, this is just an example of their ignorance).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watching them open presents this year made me sad for sienna. I think this is the first year shes had more then a couple of presents, where as the younger 2 will have only known that. I loved her reaction to the skateboard

Reactions: 8
Ok so I’m a month older than Mia and it seriously frustrates me how she has done a few paintings and believes she could have a future as an artist. I’m not going to pretend I can paint because a stick man is the best of my ability, but some people in my year who do GCSE art produce absolutely stunning pieces! Yet they don’t have an Instagram page dedicated to art, or I’m sure they’re not rich enough to have an art room in their house.

Also, when Georgie came over to Mia and Koa in a recent vlog she talks about how important it is to get enough vitamin D from the sun. She doesn’t understand that some of her audience like myself are at school 8:30 and don’t come home till about 4, then do revision for hours and in the UK it gets so dark so early. It just really upsets me their lack of understanding. (Also I know many other people have it much worse than high school students, this is just an example of their ignorance).
I feel bad for Mia because none of this is necessarily her fault and she seems lovely but she's so blind to everything outside the family fizz bubble. Like you say, she's nowhere near the level that GCSE students are but it's not like she's had the examples there to compare herself to and with the constant moving, I doubt she's had much chance to be taught and to progress. She'll struggle when it comes to finding work without any qualifications too when the time comes for her to move out and youtube dies down. While right now, she's had the idea that they don't matter pushed on to her, she'll definitely be in for a shock. I'm sure she's capable of getting them later down the line but I can see her being a bit resentful towards Georgie and Darren over it, same goes for Sienna

Reactions: 13
Just watched Mia's "What I got for Christmas" video, first thing I thought of was that she literally has no awareness whatsoever of what is going on in the world.

She was gushing about spending time with her family and so on, yet around the world, many people are not able to celebrate Christmas how they normally would due to Covid restrictions and with this new strain, we are currently in lockdown in Scotland for at least 3 weeks. Started on Boxing Day. (I also know many other places are on strict lockdown around the world)

I know she is only 16, but surely she should show some tact? Then again, her family aren't exactly tactful or sensitive to situations. They couldn't care less about Covid if they tried and the restrictions in place. They are acting like it doesn't exist. Have they ever worn a mask? Mentioned social distancing?
Anything?

As for Mia and her art..
Hmm. Who knows. She seems to think she can just click her fingers and become an artist, or the fact she is on YouTube will somehow propel her to be a world wide success in her art.

Mia’s art isn’t bad. I’d say it’s decent for someone her age. However, that being said, I don’t think she necessarily possesses a natural talent. Same with writing. I didn’t read her book, but to me getting self published and becoming a best seller has more to do with her YouTube following than anything else. This could be detrimental to her in the long run if YouTube doesn’t work out and she has to use real world skills to get along. It’s such a shame to see how isolated she is.

Mia’s art isn’t bad. I’d say it’s decent for someone her age. However, that being said, I don’t think she necessarily possesses a natural talent. Same with writing. I didn’t read her book, but to me getting self published and becoming a best seller has more to do with her YouTube following than anything else. This could be detrimental to her in the long run if YouTube doesn’t work out and she has to use real world skills to get along. It’s such a shame to see how isolated she is.
It's sad that she's clearly really interested in art and writing etc, but won't be going to college/uni to learn more about her chosen craft. I enjoy art myself, but wouldn't know half the things I do without having studied it. It really pushed me further. Mia won't get that opportunity.

Reactions: 10

I was concerned about whether or not they were wearing sun cream. They were sat out in direct sunlight in swimming costumes so even if they had some on its still better to avoid the sunlight. Vitamin D is important but I’d rather be deficient than get skin cancer. They do tend to look quite red and burnt, especially Mia and Georgie, and it’s so dangerous to get sunburnt so often. Also, don’t jehovas witnesses tend to reject any medical treatment. Seems like never taking any proper medical advice is something Georgie has always been doing.

Just watched Mia's "What I got for Christmas" video, first thing I thought of was that she literally has no awareness whatsoever of what is going on in the world.

She was gushing about spending time with her family and so on, yet around the world, many people are not able to celebrate Christmas how they normally would due to Covid restrictions and with this new strain, we are currently in lockdown in Scotland for at least 3 weeks. Started on Boxing Day. (I also know many other places are on strict lockdown around the world)

I know she is only 16, but surely she should show some tact? Then again, her family aren't exactly tactful or sensitive to situations. They couldn't care less about Covid if they tried and the restrictions in place. They are acting like it doesn't exist. Have they ever worn a mask? Mentioned social distancing?
Anything?

As for Mia and her art..
Hmm. Who knows. She seems to think she can just click her fingers and become an artist, or the fact she is on YouTube will somehow propel her to be a world wide success in her art.
they live in their own bubble so it's highly unlikely she'll even know what's going on.

Reactions: 6
Baby Sienna is the cutest. Honestly, sweetest kid right there. #fave. Also she has the same eyes as Koa

Reactions: 12
I follow Mia's dad's instagram and the poor man just wants his daughter to give him a chance. Shes's defo been brainwashed by her family because the pictures show Mia happy with her dad and his family. There is no way they left each other willingly. From what I know Georgiana, took her to Gran Canaria, extended the stay and has been travelling with her ever since. @Kyeza84 deserves to legally at least speak to her, she has a whole family waiting for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I follow Mia's dad's instagram and the poor man just wants his daughter to give him a chance. Shes's defo been brainwashed by her family because the pictures show Mia happy with her dad and his family. There is no way they left each other willingly. From what I know Georgiana, took her to Gran Canaria, extended the stay and has been travelling with her ever since. @Kyeza84 deserves to legally at least speak to her, she has a whole family waiting for her!
He has posted here… In this thread

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.