Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mia needs to be a normal teenager with no responsibilities, lots of friends, parties and fun, making mistakes and just being young, i feel sienna will need this too. we all know what happens to kids when they are controlled for a long time, they go off the rails or dont learn how to make mistakes and learn from them. i feel bad these kids dont have secrets from their parents, this is hugely important part of growing up. being a parent is all about setting your kids up so they can be the most independent and best people they can be, unfortunately these kids have no chance being controlled by darren and georgie

i bet they would blame it on sienna as well
The should teach Koa and Karma how to self-resuce. Karma may be to old and should just give her swimming lessons. But teach Koa because he will be walking soon and that can be dangerous

Reactions: 4
them dumping buddy simply pains me. i know myseld that she loved that dog so much and brought him around everywhere with her he was literally the toy that everyone has which is bedraggled but you love it so much anyways...the fact they made videos that buddy is missing and how they want to find him just leading on sienna...idek man

• Sad
Reactions: 8
yeah, but they always lie for views
It’s been like a joke for them because I think Harriet is only a couple of years younger than Georgie so they were probably very close growing up, they don’t look that similar though. Although it does make it sadder when you think about how they were probably best friends growing up together and now barely see each other. I bet Darren has something to do with it seeing as it’s only his grandparents who are ever mentioned as family, like when they got married and did Sienna’s birthday haul the only gifts from anyone outside of their tiny bubble were from them. Even though a few years ago Harriet was doing Mia’s room makeover and being a part of her 13th birthday party. I wonder whether they actually do have any proper relationship with extended family and it’s just kept off camera or whether they’ve truly decided that they don’t need any family or friends.
It genuinely baffles me how they think their kids will be able to become proper functioning members of society and form their own relationships and lives when, despite it seemingly like they’re free to do whatever interests them, they’re extremely limited in their freedom and have had practically no experience at dealing with anyone outside of their parents and siblings.

Reactions: 9
It’s been like a joke for them because I think Harriet is only a couple of years younger than Georgie so they were probably very close growing up, they don’t look that similar though. Although it does make it sadder when you think about how they were probably best friends growing up together and now barely see each other. I bet Darren has something to do with it seeing as it’s only his grandparents who are ever mentioned as family, like when they got married and did Sienna’s birthday haul the only gifts from anyone outside of their tiny bubble were from them. Even though a few years ago Harriet was doing Mia’s room makeover and being a part of her 13th birthday party. I wonder whether they actually do have any proper relationship with extended family and it’s just kept off camera or whether they’ve truly decided that they don’t need any family or friends.
It genuinely baffles me how they think their kids will be able to become proper functioning members of society and form their own relationships and lives when, despite it seemingly like they’re free to do whatever interests them, they’re extremely limited in their freedom and have had practically no experience at dealing with anyone outside of their parents and siblings.
its seems they just use their 'family' for views when it suits them, poor hariette has no one except mickey and her cousin, she must feel very isolated especially when she kept saying she was gonna see koa soon after he was born and then they left for portugal without telling anyone

Reactions: 5
Has Harriette still not met Koa? How sad!
its extremely sad, when he was born they obviously came to the uk and harriette kept mentioning that she was soexcited to meet him and they were arranging something soon, they were in the uk for a while then all of a sudden they went to portugal unannounced, harriette hasnt made as many videos as she normally does since then

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They’ve already done 2 assumptions videos in the last 6 months, they’re pretty much the only content they do that isn’t house tours, and all they do is just answer stupid ones like you’re all cabbages so they can pretend to make a hilarious joke where they turn into them, because you know family fizz are the funniest people every.
I bet all the comment will ask about why they don’t see any family, why Mia doesn’t see her dad and why they think school is stupid (because that’s pretty much what they implied) and they’ll just skim over them.

Reactions: 12
I’ve only started to watch Family fizz over the past couple of months but what on earth is going on with their staring eyes?! I can hazard a guess?

Reactions: 11
I hope someone asks Mia how it feels to be a teenager without any real life friends or how Sienna will pursue her love for science without going to school :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel really sorry for Harriette, you can tell she really struggles and would love to be more involved with her family but Georgie is selfish and doesn’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel really sorry for Harriette, you can tell she really struggles and would love to be more involved with her family but Georgie is selfish and doesn’t care.
I honestly don't know if I trust Harriette lol. Some siblings are great and some are fake. Who knows what kind of sister she really is. Georgie's family is part of a religious cult and I can't blame anyone for not wanting to raise their kids away from that

Reactions: 3
I used to love this family back in 2017. I feel like since Karma has arrived they’ve changed a lot (not blaming Karma of course, just that timeframe!). I feel for poor little Sienna so much. She is such a bright, beautiful, full of life and switched on little girl who really could go so far in life if she was given the opportunity to thrive, instead of being dragged around countries, forced to play with Karma and Koa and being told to make videos for ADs. I really hope the money that SIENNA makes gets put into a trust fund for her so she can go on to achieve anything she wants in the future without having to worry about the costs. I truly believe she could be a future scientist or have a really high profile job role if she was given the chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Longtime lurker here, but I can give a lot of insight into moving countries as I moved countries 7 times by the time I turned 16, and although I went to school in each country, I only stayed in a school for two years maximum and even then, I struggled socially and emotionally since I barely had any friends throughout my childhood, it got to the point where it was incredibly detrimental to my mental health that I developed a personality disorder. It took me until I was 20, nearly 21, that I was able to function a lot more socially and emotionally at the level my peers are at now, but I will never forget watching movies where the main character had a friend or even a group of friends and it really broke me down because I realized I had no one. Even now, I really wish I had normal teenage experiences (Halloween parties and NYE parties) and I am resentful of my parents for putting me through my childhood. I am incredibly terrified to have a birthday party with my friends because I'm still scared I have nobody.

I can't imagine what this is doing to Mia and Sienna and how this is all going to turn out, but I know eventually they'll suffer once they become adults and they will be so far behind their peers that they probably won't have many friends their own age.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.