Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just discovered this family today, when my daughter was watching it!! Do the parents work?? Where are they living? What a house they have.

I have just discovered this family today, when my daughter was watching it!! Do the parents work?? Where are they living? What a house they have.
The parents georgie and Darren don't have any other jobs besides YouTube, they are currently living in Mexico but they don't have a permenant house, instead they choose to keep moving between Air Bnbs, it effectively means they have to keep starting over everytime they move and don't take many gifts, newly bought things with them. They moved between 4 countries in the last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The parents georgie and Darren don't have any other jobs besides YouTube, they are currently living in Mexico but they don't have a permenant house, instead they choose to keep moving between Air Bnbs, it effectively means they have to keep starting over everytime they move and don't take many gifts, newly bought things with them. They moved between 4 countries in the last year.
Dubai, England, Portugal and there currently in Mexico if i’m right

Reactions: 2
They’ve also done Gran Canaria when mia and sienna were a lot younger, and America (LA I think) a few years ago

I was thinking that 😂😂😂
She’s talking about countries they travelled to in 2020, if you want to talk about Others, there’s loads from Tbilisi, Georgia to Bali, Indonesia!

Reactions: 3
I wonder what family fizz will do next, they don't seem to like staying in any country long they seem to leave after 5/6 months what will they do because of country's closing their doors and flights getting banned?

Reactions: 6
A thought popped onto my head that maybe the reason they move countries so often isn't so much that there running from something, but that's still possible but after looking up a few things, is it to do with visas? The fact there not residents means they could only stay in Mexico 180 days which is about 6 months. Is it possible if they stayed longer there would be questions?

Reactions: 12
A thought popped onto my head that maybe the reason they move countries so often isn't so much that there running from something, but that's still possible but after looking up a few things, is it to do with visas? The fact there not residents means they could only stay in Mexico 180 days which is about 6 months. Is it possible if they stayed longer there would be questions?
I think this is more likely than being legitimately 'on the run' (although they sure were fast to get out of the UK last year...). Most countries allow 180 days for travel visas - I just checked and they've been in Mexico for over 4 months now, so they'll have to move on soon. I just wonder where will take them?

Reactions: 12
I think this is more likely than being legitimately 'on the run' (although they sure were fast to get out of the UK last year...). Most countries allow 180 days for travel visas - I just checked and they've been in Mexico for over 4 months now, so they'll have to move on soon. I just wonder where will take them?
Well they don't like following rules, they love nature/going outside so most likely wouldn't want to quarantine, there surely can't be many options that don't require wearing of masks and have strict rules to follow and many have stopped flights.

I wonder what family fizz will do next, they don't seem to like staying in any country long they seem to leave after 5/6 months what will they do because of country's closing their doors and flights getting banned?
Maybe they'll try to go back to Dubai? Foreign tourists don't need to quarantine there if they have negative tests... I think FF will do whatever it takes to avoid returning to the UK, not least because they'd rather ignore restrictions, but also because of the trouble with Mia's dad.

Reactions: 15
As well as visas it means they dont have to pay tax on their earnings if they have no fixed abode

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly so horrible to do a "let's be mean to Sienna prank". I'm getting defensive FOR Sienna... I don't know who filmed this but I can't believe they didn't step in

Reactions: 8
Poor Sienna you could see how upset she was... 😔

Also, Sienna seems to be very good at skating! 😍 Mia.. Not so much!

Reactions: 7
I've no idea what the houses are that they are renting if it's air bnb or similar but it could be due to renting short term lets - they don't want to rent somewhere for 12 months so not looking at long term, but then a maybe the short-term lets they choose they can only stay for a maximum amount of time so they might be forced to move on. Or someone else has booked it after them so they can't extend it..
I'm late to the party here but I guarantee part of the reason they move so much is that they're only on tourist visas. Most countries only allow 90 days visa-free travel, but Mexico allows six months which will be why they're staying there longer. They probably just aren't organised enough to figure out how long they'll stay when they get to a new country, so they'll book one place for like 2 months, then another for the rest of the time.

Reactions: 7
“She had no idea she thought I was being mean!” Yeah you were ??? She’s a kid the prank wasn’t even funny:/ but sienna is so good at skating 🥺

Everytime I see the tumbnail of fizzsisters, it is always that Mia's painting is blurred and she is happy and Sienna is always crying and her painting isn't blurrerd. (For example the painting each other challenge). Did anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: 15
Everytime I see the tumbnail of fizzsisters, it is always that Mia's painting is blurred and she is happy and Sienna is always crying and her painting isn't blurrerd. (For example the painting each other challenge). Did anyone else noticed this?
Always makes me feel for sienna like she isn't good enough or shown a losing cry baby. So of stuff she does is better thought out than mia she would benefit from being at school

Reactions: 8
I always think it’s so unfair how they all put Sienna up against Mia. There’s quite a difference between what a 16 year old and a 9 year old can do so why is everything a competition between them. Especially when they do things that Mia’s good at anyway, like art. It feels like because Mia’s more into YouTube and they’re assuming Sienna will be able to become a scientist (despite them not actually giving her the chance to get a proper education) they use these videos to highlight Mia’s strengths and use the fact Sienna’s so much younger and not as good at some things to make Mia look better. I can see Sienna having a lot of resentment towards her parents and Mia when she grows up because of this.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.