Family Fizz #4 How about surprising your kids with stability?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video on Mia's channel is another "IGNORING MY PARENTS FOR 24 HOURS!". Whilst trying to get Mia to pay attention to her Georgie does several weird things including using Mia's toothbrush to clean the toilet (Mia tells Sienna she does have a spare), throwing Mia's clothes on the floor and turning her table over. The entire thing is ridiculous. Mia shows complete disrespect for her parents (but it's hard to blame her) and Georgie seems to have no idea how to set boundaries. This is the 2nd time Mia's done this video I think but I'm pretty sure it was Georgie who started it though with "IGNORING MY KIDS FOR 24 HOURS" when they were in Dubai so...

More details on the party were given because it was on the day this was filmed. The party was apparently a little kids party (Mia says it was Karma that was invited so toddlers who can definitely socially distance and understand germs).

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Latest video on Mia's channel is another "IGNORING MY PARENTS FOR 24 HOURS!". Whilst trying to get Mia to pay attention to her Georgie does several weird things including using Mia's toothbrush to clean the toilet (Mia tells Sienna she does have a spare), throwing Mia's clothes on the floor and turning her table over. The entire thing is ridiculous. Mia shows complete disrespect for her parents (but it's hard to blame her) and Georgie seems to have no idea how to set boundaries. This is the 2nd time Mia's done this video I think but I'm pretty sure it was Georgie who started it though with "IGNORING MY KIDS FOR 24 HOURS" when they were in Dubai so...

More details on the party were given because it was on the day this was filmed. The party was apparently a little kids party (Mia says it was Karma that was invited so toddlers who can definitely socially distance and understand germs).
Even if it was for a child parties should not be happening. Isn't South America becoming known for having very high cases and new strains? This family don't seem to care one bit and when they move countries again probably soon they are in for a shock, most countries now have strict rules that they cannot ignore.

Reactions: 11

Did the whole family go to the party? Imagine being 16 and being taken to a party for toddlers. I hated having to do it when I was Sienna’s age! Also, I’m so surprised they get any views and like still after they complete lack of acknowledgment of the struggles people are going through right now.
Didn’t watch Mia’s video (honestly find her insufferable to watch) because they’re just remaking the same videos again now. I can just imagine Georgie doing what you’ve described and it’s ridiculous. She’s a grown woman with 4 children, acting like a child for content. I get not caring about what others think of you and ‘being yourself’, but you can tell she’s just acting like that for the camera. If your children feel they could just disrespect you on camera and do some of the things we’ve seen Mia do, wouldn’t that be a reflection on you and the relationship you have built up between you and your child?

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many of Koas birthday gifts he’ll get to keep. When they were moving last time, the van looked packed. They‘re probably moving again in another couple of weeks, and I don’t see how there’s gonna be room for anything else.

Reactions: 10
Even if it was for a child parties should not be happening. Isn't South America becoming known for having very high cases and new strains? This family don't seem to care one bit and when they move countries again probably soon they are in for a shock, most countries now have strict rules that they cannot ignore.
Mexico is North America

Reactions: 2
Wow, their latest video for Koa’s Birthday is possibly the fakest video i have ever seen. Mia was like some hysterical 90’s Beverly Hills wannabe teenage actress, just horrific!

Reactions: 12
The comments on their Instagram are always from fanaccounts and how much they love them. But no one ever ask when does the next video come up or something like that. When they did Fizzmas, they said they would upload a video everyday of the month but in fact they skipped some days. But no fanaccount has ever commented that. I wonder if they delete those comments or that just no one ask about it.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice the bite mark on Georgies hand I know toddlers bite but it looks like a deep cut

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The comments on their Instagram are always from fanaccounts and how much they love them. But no one ever ask when does the next video come up or something like that. When they did Fizzmas, they said they would upload a video everyday of the month but in fact they skipped some days. But no fanaccount has ever commented that. I wonder if they delete those comments or that just no one ask about it.
They probably just delete anything that isn’t complete praise of the amazing way g & d are raising their children.

Reactions: 7
Wow, their latest video for Koa’s Birthday is possibly the fakest video i have ever seen. Mia was like some hysterical 90’s Beverly Hills wannabe teenage actress, just horrific!
I couldn’t bring myself to even watch it.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t bring myself to even watch it.
Can’t be as bad as Sienna’s 7th birthday where Georgie handed her a crumpled up dress on the morning of her birthday and Darren a pile of cash in the evening!!

But of course Karma had to be centre of attention and when she wasn’t Georgie had to go BF her! I’ve no issue with extended BF but she’s going to be 3 in a couple of month time I’m sure she could have waited while Koa opened his presents.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Didnt even watch the whole thing because of her high pitched voice 😩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.