Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they went completely private with Koa's birth. Correct me if I'm wrong.
She did mention having to pay the midwife full price even though she only got there when the baby was basically out! But I dont understand why they couldn't of done it in Dubai? Is it that they dont want him to be a citizen there?x

But I dont understand why they couldn't of done it in Dubai? Is it that they dont want him to be a citizen there?x
Dubai doesn’t allow home births and wouldn’t have allowed the kids in the hospital room for the birth. They flew home so they could make money from their son from the second he was born.

Plus with them living on tourist visas, I can imagine Koa wouldn’t have been eligible for citizenship and might have caused issue with his rights as a uk citizen too. But I’m just assuming that as I don’t know exactly how it would work.

Reactions: 9
I find Mia’s new video a bit odd about how babies are made with Sienna?

Also I wonder if she’ll do anything when she hits 1 million subscribers?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I seem to remember that the midwife was a sort of "alternative midwife"... because the methods of the NHS apparently aren't good enough for Family Fizz. I think Koa would be fine with citizenship as both of his parents are British, and you can't get UAE citizenship just by being born there.

As much as I don't want them to, they'll probably return to Dubai. They don't really care about "cultural experiences" anymore, just living a life of luxury in a place where most people speak English so they don't have to make the effort to learn a language (I remember in Gran Canaria Georgie especially struggled with the language barrier as she didn't really attempt to learn Spanish at all- Mia was really the only one who was serious about it)

What is most ironic to me about them choosing to live in Dubai is not the fact that they claimed to be "minimalists" and now spend all their time going to the mall, but the fact that they preach so much about how animals deserve rights, but choose to live in a country that doesn't even give humans basic rights. I find it so hypocritical that they said they thought having a pet was "cruel" yet choose to live in a country that stones and flogs humans for being gay/atheist etc. Some of the stuff that happens in that country is truly truly awful. You only have to take a look at this webpage:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates They care about a sardine's rights but continue to put their money into this country's economy

Reactions: 21
I am surprised this family doesn't have more posts here about their lifestyle choices and their ethics. They are constantly doing challenges for rewards worth thousands of dollars for mia and sienna and they avoid taxes by being " homeless" . But then they go back to the UK to have the baby , they say it's because the kids can't be involved in the birth in Dubai, but my understanding is as UK citizens it's free whereas it's a huge expense if they stayed in Dubai for the birth.
Every now and then I try and watch a vlog but quite frankly I think they are nearly as bad as the Inghams but in different ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am surprised this family doesn't have more posts here about their lifestyle choices and their ethics. They are constantly doing challenges for rewards worth thousands of dollars for mia and sienna and they avoid taxes by being " homeless" . But then they go back to the UK to have the baby , they say it's because the kids can't be involved in the birth in Dubai, but my understanding is as UK citizens it's free whereas it's a huge expense if they stayed in Dubai for the birth.
Every now and then I try and watch a vlog but quite frankly I think they are nearly as bad as the Inghams but in different ways.
Agreed 💯 %!

Reactions: 5
They paid for private healthcare, I think the reason is that Georgie was for some reason traumatised by the hospital births she had. But I agree about the ethics thing

Sorry for the double post. I assume most of you know about Family Freedom, with Jojo being Sienna's supposed "boyfriend". I looked on Bob's Facebook, and he's shared a post saying the lockdown isn't necessary, that the NHS are releasing false death tolls to scare people, and that coronavirus isn't a dangerous virus. He's also shared petitions campaigning against vaccines, and shared fake news saying a "coronavirus vaccine" (obviously doesn't exist yet) has killed 7 children. These people are insane, and if they're Family Fizz's only friends, then I'm willing to bet that Family Fizz haven't vaccinated their kids either. At least Family Fizz seem to be respecting lockdown.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry for the double post. I assume most of you know about Family Freedom, with Jojo being Sienna's supposed "boyfriend". I looked on Bob's Facebook, and he's shared a post saying the lockdown isn't necessary, that the NHS are releasing false death tolls to scare people, and that coronavirus isn't a dangerous virus. He's also shared petitions campaigning against vaccines, and shared fake news saying a "coronavirus vaccine" (obviously doesn't exist yet) has killed 7 children. These people are insane, and if they're Family Fizz's only friends, then I'm willing to bet that Family Fizz haven't vaccinated their kids either. At least Family Fizz seem to be respecting lockdown.
I believe that as they are vegans they think they are immune to all virus' etc. They think their lifestyle, eating healthy and being positive can keep them from being ill. I also believe they could be anit-vaccine too. I saw one of their videos where they went away during start of lockdown and laugjed as the receptionist gave them a leaflet about washing their hands etc. Ive said it before but veganism is a cult/religion. I dont believe in it at all, i dont mind vegetarians but vegans piss me off so much, especially these lot saying just eat healthy and you wont get ill. F off mate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
dear god, how many times is Mia going to clickbait her being naked on her channel? I don't know how she gets away with those blurred images in the background of her thumbnails considering her channel is "family friendly content". I take serious issue with this, as the only reason she's done it is to get clicks from people who are looking to see young girls like that, and so her parents are putting her in a compromising position to make money

• Angry
Reactions: 14
dear god, how many times is Mia going to clickbait her being naked on her channel? I don't know how she gets away with those blurred images in the background of her thumbnails considering her channel is "family friendly content". I take serious issue with this, as the only reason she's done it is to get clicks from people who are looking to see young girls like that, and so her parents are putting her in a compromising position to make money
Georgie and Darren shouldn’t allow it. Might be misremembering but didn’t someone say that Darren controls her content? It’s sickening if her parents are actually encouraging this. Mia might not be able to fully grasp the potential consequences but they should know better

She’s under the age of consent, there shouldn’t be photos of her naked online even if they are blurred

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I was just over on the Inghams thread where they're discussing the hair drama, someone mentioned that braids can cause tension alopecia, and it reminded me of Sienna and her receding hairline from wearing tight ponytails! Jojo Siwa has the same problem and also sleeps in a ponytail. Why, just why?

Reactions: 2
Isn't that Georgie though?

Reactions: 1
Wow. If Georgie actually is pregnant... I wouldn't know what to say. It would be quite something. I don't want to criticise other people's ways of doing things but haven't they even thought of using contraception if they were so sure that Koa was their last? Also Georgie said in the vlog that they planned Karma and Koa but if I remember rightly Koa was unplanned. If she is pregnant again I think it would reduce the likelihood of them going back to Dubai permanently, knowing that they'd have to come back to England again and risk having their property taken away again.

Reactions: 6
Whats the age difference between Karma and Chloe from DadVGirls? They seem a similar age but chloe seems alot more grown up where Karma still seems quite babyfied.

Reactions: 2
Whats the age difference between Karma and Chloe from DadVGirls? They seem a similar age but chloe seems alot more grown up where Karma still seems quite babyfied.
Chloe was jan 2018 , karma July 2018, so like 6 months? (Did google this btw)

karma does seem quite babyfied compared to chloe, but I guess 6months for young children is a lot, Chloe seems to get treated like an adult, they attempt conversations etc while Georgie & Darren just let karma do her own thing

different upbringings will produce different children 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.