Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt they will return to Dubai anytime soon now. The travel restrictions will continue for a while and I think they will eventually decide to stay in the UK.

Reactions: 1
Mabey its after being at home for so long but iv literally just peed myself laughing at Mia jumping over that gate. I found that whole scene hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mabey its after being at home for so long but iv literally just peed myself laughing at Mia jumping over that gate. I found that whole scene hilarious
Me too lol.. God love her.. She still didn't stop smiling.

Reactions: 9
It's rare for me to crack a LOL but I had tears running down my cheeks 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s not just formal qualifications I can see being a problem in the future, surely the girls are going to be so socially awkward. How would Mia even relate to her peers?

From what I’ve seen it’s been literally a couple of years since she’s spent time with kids her own age. I find that so weird. My twins are a year older and their friends are their whole life at that age. I almost have to bribe my teens to get a bit of family time! And I was the same at their age.

Family Fizz live in such a bubble. It’s nice to see a close family, but the kids will have to go in to the real world at some point.

Reactions: 12
What do poeple reckon they’re going to do? Do you think they’ll continue to live in Dubai but find another place to rent or because of this use it as an opportunity to live for a while in another country?
I think they'll find another place in Dubai. They seemed to like the luxurious lifestyle and not really having to interact with people. I hope they do move country though, if they claimed they took the kids out of school for an education in the world's cultures instead then they need to start justifying it. To me it seems like there's no culture in Dubai and they're certainly not making any attempt to learn the language. Then again, I expect they are probably on a tourist visa, and so they wouldn't be able to stay there forever even without coronavirus.

Reactions: 6
I assume they will not stay in the UK too long. I would love to see them go to Germany/Denmark/Sweden and actually live out their ideal of sustainable vegan life. Dubai is infamously impossible to live sustainably in. It would be nice to see them embracing all the ways somewhere like Denmark has made sustainable living much easier. Then they might see how problematic their Dubai-Mall life was and learn some lessons to take with them if they travel to somewhere that sustainable living is more of an effort.

Reactions: 5
They absolutely need to start justifying it if they are claiming to educate the girls in the world's cultures by travelling. From what they've shown us of their travels they go somewhere and live in an air bnb for a few weeks/months holed up inside doing their youtube 'work' and going out for a daily walk. It'd be nice to see them having fun, going to museums, learning about the history of the countries that they're in and engaging in some cultural activities?? I'm not sure if they even really sample the local cuisine but that could be due to their diets?
When they went to Bali last year it seems all they did was relax at their accommodation, have food/room service delivered to them (which appeared to be exactly what they would normally eat) and swam in the pool - not much different from their Dubai life that they were on holiday from! I don't think they ever left their accommodation complex while they were there.
It was the same when they were in Georgia - they worked from their accommodation and went for a few walks around the town they were staying in. Typically when people go to another country they're keen to get out and explore, learn more about the country that they're in and experience what it has to offer. Not Family Fizz? They're going to these fantastic places but there's so much that they miss out on!!
Are they really experiencing the world's cultures or are they just living the same life they would if they stayed in the UK but in countless air bnbs around the world?

Reactions: 12
They absolutely need to start justifying it if they are claiming to educate the girls in the world's cultures by travelling. From what they've shown us of their travels they go somewhere and live in an air bnb for a few weeks/months holed up inside doing their youtube 'work' and going out for a daily walk. It'd be nice to see them having fun, going to museums, learning about the history of the countries that they're in and engaging in some cultural activities?? I'm not sure if they even really sample the local cuisine but that could be due to their diets?
When they went to Bali last year it seems all they did was relax at their accommodation, have food/room service delivered to them (which appeared to be exactly what they would normally eat) and swam in the pool - not much different from their Dubai life that they were on holiday from! I don't think they ever left their accommodation complex while they were there.
It was the same when they were in Georgia - they worked from their accommodation and went for a few walks around the town they were staying in. Typically when people go to another country they're keen to get out and explore, learn more about the country that they're in and experience what it has to offer. Not Family Fizz? They're going to these fantastic places but there's so much that they miss out on!!
Are they really experiencing the world's cultures or are they just living the same life they would if they stayed in the UK but in countless air bnbs around the world?
absolutely agree. They claim by homeschooling they allow Mia to work on her own projects. When she's 20 and trying to get a job after her youtube channel has died, is she gonna be thankful she had the time to film videos about shaving her legs instead of getting qualifications?

Reactions: 7
So mia done a video telling sienna all about puberty, now shes telling her where babies come from. Shes 8 for crying out loud. Plus her mother should be telling sienna, and in private. Not actually watched but its ridiculous

Reactions: 15
Imo Mia didn't really explain things in a way Sienna could understand and it was more for the video, not educating Sienna. These things should be explained in an age appropriate way, I don't think getting into cell division and genes really makes sense. Sienna also thought that male/female twins can be identical and Mia didn't correct her. I found it weird how Georgie has been pregnant twice during Siennas lifetime and Sienna thought she was only pregnant for 3 months. Sienna never once asked how the egg and sperm unite...so luckily for Mia she didn't need to explain sex 😂

So mia done a video telling sienna all about puberty, now shes telling her where babies come from. Shes 8 for crying out loud. Plus her mother should be telling sienna, and in private. Not actually watched but its ridiculous
Imo if she had explained it in a more child friendly way than it would be okay, but the information was too advanced and some of it was incorrect. Sienna looked so confused. Like, telling her that technically we were all in our grandmothers because our mothers were born already having eggs...that's way too abstract an idea for an 8 year old (and technically not true since obviously an egg is not a person until fertilized by a sperm, so none of us were "us" until conception). Sienna looked so confused and towards the end of the video seemed less interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Poor Sienna being totally exploited yet again for views.

• Sad
Just me who thinks it's kind of weird that Mia's now done two videos explaining stuff like this? It creepy to me.

Just me who thinks it's kind of weird that Mia's now done two videos explaining stuff like this? It creepy to me.
Yep - something about it just doesn't sit right. She also tries to come across as being very educated on the subject herself by going into the scientific terms etc (that she's clearly reading off the internet) but in reality she is only going through puberty at the moment herself so it would be relatively new information for herself? Let alone her 8 year old sister?

Schools in my area only teach kids about this sort of stuff from age 10/11+ and even then its very basic stuff for the 11-12 year olds like changes in the body, body hair and odor, etc. and they involve the parents to talk individually about periods etc. which takes into consideration that children go through puberty at different times, have different maturity levels and that the parents have an input in what their child is learning about.
Strangely enough I can believe that Georgie would allow Mia to explain this sort of stuff to Sienna as I find her explanations to Mia half-hearted (at least on camera) unless it involves pregnancy or breastfeeding - because we all know that she's the only person to ever be pregnant!! :rolleyes: but I can't imagine that Darren would be happy with it? but then again he would be happy with the $$ from Mia's video...

Yep - something about it just doesn't sit right. She also tries to come across as being very educated on the subject herself by going into the scientific terms etc (that she's clearly reading off the internet) but in reality she is only going through puberty at the moment herself so it would be relatively new information for herself? Let alone her 8 year old sister?

Schools in my area only teach kids about this sort of stuff from age 10/11+ and even then its very basic stuff for the 11-12 year olds like changes in the body, body hair and odor, etc. and they involve the parents to talk individually about periods etc. which takes into consideration that children go through puberty at different times, have different maturity levels and that the parents have an input in what their child is learning about.
Strangely enough I can believe that Georgie would allow Mia to explain this sort of stuff to Sienna as I find her explanations to Mia half-hearted (at least on camera) unless it involves pregnancy or breastfeeding - because we all know that she's the only person to ever be pregnant!! :rolleyes: but I can't imagine that Darren would be happy with it? but then again he would be happy with the $$ from Mia's video...
Mia also needs to remember that young girls watch her to, I'd say anywhere from age 7 maybe even younger x

Reactions: 4
This isn't right, Sienna should not be being used for views like this, especially when they're clickbaiting that they're going to be explaining sex to her. I don't think I will be able to watch their videos for much longer when there's nothing I can do to stop them treating their kids like this

Reactions: 6
I'm sure I saw a comment here somewhere saying it seems that Mia doesn't post etc when the family doesn't and I was looking at the Tiktok accounts the family have (mia has one and the family has one now too) and the family haven't posted for 2/ 3 days I think and Mia hasn't posted for like 4 either. Do you think they do control when she posts?

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I saw a comment here somewhere saying it seems that Mia doesn't post etc when the family doesn't and I was looking at the Tiktok accounts the family have (mia has one and the family has one now too) and the family haven't posted for 2/ 3 days I think and Mia hasn't posted for like 4 either. Do you think they do control when she posts?
Yes. I doubt there’s any aspect of any of their lives Darren doesn’t control.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.