Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie, I love love love the name Koa they’re picked for their son
I really like it too. Especially after they explained the meaning behind the name.

(On a separate note, Georgie's sister Haz uploaded a video about why she doesn't see her family today... It doesn't go into a lot of detail, but it definitely gives a little insight).

I like the name Koa, I just find it's a bit too similar to Karma when the girls names are all quite different to eachother

Reactions: 2
I think the name is nice, definitely wouldn’t use it myself though! I don’t think they should have filmed sienna to get upset at the name choice though, came across quite bratty that mummy and daddy didn’t pick a name that she liked

Reactions: 3
I like the name Koa, I just find it's a bit too similar to Karma when the girls names are all quite different to eachother
Guess anything`s better when you`ve heard the "Norris Nuts" choose a baby name! These parents go to a new level of (cough) different.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guess anything`s better when you`ve heard the "Norris Nuts" choose a baby name! These parents go to a new level of (cough) different.
Ye I like the Norris Nuts but who calls their baby ‘baby’ . I thought Neon was cool

Reactions: 3
Think they chose it because the two siblings will be close in age, almost like twins, so similar names like some people would do for twins

Ye I like the Norris Nuts but who calls their baby ‘baby’ . I thought Neon was cool
I love the Norris nuts though, the family is very real and the kids do all the edititing etc

Think they chose it because the two siblings will be close in age, almost like twins, so similar names like some people would do for twins
I get that but then they aren't twins, people will probably think they are twins in the future with the similar names but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I do like it the more I think about it, It could have been much worse like peace or blue

Reactions: 1
I really like it too. Especially after they explained the meaning behind the name.

(On a separate note, Georgie's sister Haz uploaded a video about why she doesn't see her family today... It doesn't go into a lot of detail, but it definitely gives a little insight).
Whats her channel?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.