Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like it too. Especially after they explained the meaning behind the name.

(On a separate note, Georgie's sister Haz uploaded a video about why she doesn't see her family today... It doesn't go into a lot of detail, but it definitely gives a little insight).
I don't see why they keep saying 'religion', why can't they just say Jehovah's Witness. They seem scared to say the words for some reason.

Reactions: 4
On companies house they registered their company for liquidation a few weeks ago, anyone here clued up as to know what their motives behind this would be????

• Wow
Reactions: 5
On companies house they registered their company for liquidation a few weeks ago, anyone here clued up as to know what their motives behind this would be????
Are you sure you're looking at the right company? I see nothing about Liquidation on their page.

Reactions: 1
I don't want to be that person but, I am born and raised in Hawaii and I find it really annoying when people take our traditional names and customs without knowing anything about our culture. They don't know the history behind it, they just think its a cool sounding name.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't want to be that person but, I am born and raised in Hawaii and I find it really annoying when people take our traditional names and customs without knowing anything about our culture. They don't know the history behind it, they just think its a cool sounding name.
Isn't that most people's names though. I'm sure most of us were named because our parents liked the name, rather than where it came from and what it really means. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised that I like the name. And also surprised at Sienna’s reaction. They like to make out she’s so mature but that showed her age.

Reactions: 2
Koa is ok but it’s almost the same name as a Karma they both start with K and end in A. She must think because they are twins because they are close on age. Very silly.

What’s this?

Lol meant to put because they are close in age she thinks their twins 😂

Last edited:
Siena to me comes across as very isolated and vulnerable, yes she is emotional but she hardly mixes with children her age so I think she doesn’t know where she fits in, emotionally she is a lot younger than Mia but is emotionally more mature than Karma. Her parents have very high expectations of her and what she can handle. I think her crying was also partly due to the fact that Darren and Georgie pay a lot of attention to Karma when the baby comes along I think Sienna will be even more isolated, she desperately needs children of her own age to mix with and learn. They are not doing her any favours and I feel for her as she is a product of how her parents have isolated her. I think Mia will be off as soon as she is old enough.

Reactions: 10
They have two companies so probably just getting rid of one.

Why doesn't Georgie ever talk in fizz sister videos. It comes off so creepy and off-putting.

Hypocrites once again. I remember them once making a very patronising video on how playing video games is bad and you shouldn’t do it and instead ‘level up in real life by working to achieve your goals’ and little digs in other videos about how games are a waste of time yet the second there’s a bit of money offered, Mia loves the sims and playing it is great 🙄

Preety sad to think that this game is the closest she’ll probably get to going to uni 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow I found it so interesting - I didn't realise Jehovah's Witnesses were so strict?!
Its quute similar to the amish. If the kids want to leave then they are never allowed to speak to family or friends again, and vice-versa

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Its quute similar to the amish. If the kids want to leave then they are never allowed to speak to family or friends again, and vice-versa
I'm really sorry if I sound super ignorant but I just don't know anything about it. If they're not allowed to have anything to do with people who leave the religion, does that mean they also can't/ won't mix with non Jehovah's Witnesses in general? Or is it the act of leaving that means they can't speak to someone?

I know several people whose kids left the religion and still speak to them and are very close to the JW members of the family today- they see them weekly

I was just watching their Denmark vlog from last year and it made me realise how much they’ve changed in just 1 year. I used to really look foward to those travel vlogs where they just chatted and were so relateable rather than dumb challenges. I do enjoy challenges that are integrated into their everyday lives but not every single upload

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I know several people whose kids left the religion and still speak to them and are very close to the JW members of the family today- they see them weekly

I was just watching their Denmark vlog from last year and it made me realise how much they’ve changed in just 1 year. I used to really look foward to those travel vlogs where they just chatted and were so relateable rather than dumb challenges. I do enjoy challenges that are integrated into their everyday lives but not every single upload
Oh really, i thought they couldnt after seeing a tv programme about amish life

I'm really sorry if I sound super ignorant but I just don't know anything about it. If they're not allowed to have anything to do with people who leave the religion, does that mean they also can't/ won't mix with non Jehovah's Witnesses in general? Or is it the act of leaving that means they can't speak to someone?
I think its the act of leaving, but im going on what ive watched on tv about amish life.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.