Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
Im so sorry to hear your sweet kitty is so poorly. Spend all the time you can with her and take lots of photos. Thats one thing we never got to do much with our little one before she passed as we only had her a week and its my biggest regret.
Thank you so much, I have been taking photos everyday. Sorry to hear that about your kitty.

Is it just me or does anybody else feel like Georgie makes it very obvious that Mia is the favourite? To me it looks like Karma is Darren’s and Sienna is a bit of an afterthought 😞

I really think that little girl is special and could go really far.

But she has picked up on Mia’s habit of saying “I feel like” every other sentence and it drives me mental 🤬

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does anybody else feel like Georgie makes it very obvious that Mia is the favourite? To me it looks like Karma is Darren’s and Sienna is a bit of an afterthought 😞

But she has picked up on Mia’s habit of saying “I feel like” every other sentence and it drives me mental 🤬
Absolutely 100% agree! (y)

Reactions: 1

Sienna is definitely more of a daddy’s girl

Bit sad but I calculated how much Mia spent in her 'I went shopping without checking the prices video...' and she spent £562.55 in total. So much for their minimal impact, minimalist lifestyle. I wonder if they're happy, they seem to have thrown away so many of their unique and brilliant qualities, the things that inspired me to watch. It's scary how people can change so dramatically. I'm interested to see how they celebrate Christmas this year, and whether they will continue to be minimalistic like previous years or if they will go crazy and extravagant. It's such a shame, they're basically the British version of the Ace family now, right down to the cheesy intro.

Reactions: 7
Bit sad but I calculated how much Mia spent in her 'I went shopping without checking the prices video...' and she spent £562.55 in total. So much for their minimal impact, minimalist lifestyle. I wonder if they're happy, they seem to have thrown away so many of their unique and brilliant qualities, the things that inspired me to watch. It's scary how people can change so dramatically. I'm interested to see how they celebrate Christmas this year, and whether they will continue to be minimalistic like previous years or if they will go crazy and extravagant. It's such a shame, they're basically the British version of the Ace family now, right down to the cheesy intro.
Alot of these YouTubers return stuff after they film, my friend did YouTube for abit and she would do haul after haul and I asked her how the hell do you have this money and where's the tit you got 🤣 she returned everything after filming and then got stuff from a different store to film

• Haha
Alot of these YouTubers return stuff after they film, my friend did YouTube for abit and she would do haul after haul and I asked her how the hell do you have this money and where's the tit you got 🤣 she returned everything after filming and then got stuff from a different store to film
It hadn't even crossed my mind that that's what they could be doing, not a bad idea at all. Even so they still buy a ridiculous amount of stuff and I'm not sure if they are returning all of it, they are still promoting a greedy and wasteful lifestyle which is a million miles away from who they used to be and what they used to preach

It hadn't even crossed my mind that that's what they could be doing, not a bad idea at all. Even so they still buy a ridiculous amount of stuff and I'm not sure if they are returning all of it, they are still promoting a greedy and wasteful lifestyle which is a million miles away from who they used to be and what they used to preach
Yeah I agree, if they are returning the viewers don't know that and they will want that lifestyle and go out and spend what ever they can. I used to watch the Christmas vlogs and think wow that's sad they only get a couple of presents each and the massive pile goes to charity but it's actually what Christmas is all about, this year I have a feeling it will be all apple products expensive cameras holidays and designer clothes

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Am I being nasty now—- but why does she constantly insist of having her bump out? Pregnancy is a beautiful thing I know - but the belly being out constantly?!

Reactions: 11
Am I being nasty now—- but why does she constantly insist of having her bump out? Pregnancy is a beautiful thing I know - but the belly being out constantly?!
Im glad im not the only one to think this.

Reactions: 6
I used to really like them- they were the “good” ones- constantly giving back (to homeless etc) now it’s all about the show!

and what’s going on with her and her sis? Do they not get along??? She blogs also doesn’t she???

Reactions: 6
I used to really like them- they were the “good” ones- constantly giving back (to homeless etc) now it’s all about the show!

and what’s going on with her and her sis? Do they not get along??? She blogs also doesn’t she???
Their giving to homeless was purely orchestrated for views - they made much more money from those vlogs than they spent.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Their giving to homeless was purely orchestrated for views - they made much more money from those vlogs than they spent.
Oh god I never thought of it like that? It just seems less showey then other vloggers!

And I agree- Georgie seems very wired of late?!

Why does a 15 year old need a bed so big?
In the defense of Mias bed being so large. At 8 I got my first double but there was reasoning behind it. 1.the confined space of a single makes it difficult for me to get comfortable as I enjoy space and stretching. 2. I was prone to falling out of bed whenever I slept in a single therefore my parents thought it better to get me a double to eliminate that.
It worked and has worked for the last 12 years

Why does a 15 year old need a bed so big?
Rented furnished accommodation? Doubt anything is theirs apart from all the designer handbags and fancy make up!! So much for leaving the U.K. with basically hand luggage last time.

It’s so weird I don’t understand why they rent an apartment when they could buy a beautiful house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.