Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so weird I don’t understand why they rent an apartment when they could buy a beautiful house
Because they have no legal rights to remain in Dubai, I highly suspect they are living on tourist visas and doing a visa run every 30 so days, they use to show when they were going on their trips out but they stopped after the last one to Hatta, up until then they were leaving every 30 days. Staying/holidaying there is another reason they rushed to get married.

They have no employer to be sponsored. If people get in debt in Dubai they are jailed.

The big financial crash in 2008, here was 1000s of leased SUVs dumped at the airport by expats who fled the country after losing jobs etc.

Reactions: 5
Am I being nasty now—- but why does she constantly insist of having her bump out? Pregnancy is a beautiful thing I know - but the belly being out constantly?!
Glad iam not the only one staring to do my head in we all now she is pregnant and never going hear the end of it

Reactions: 2
Glad iam not the only one staring to do my head in we all now she is pregnant and never going hear the end of it
She was the same with Karma. And once it gets closer to her due date just watch the daily click bait titles appear again...

She was the same with Karma. And once it gets closer to her due date just watch the daily click bait titles appear again...
Oh I now I don't wacth them much when that starts to happen used to wacth then a lot but since karma click bait happend switch off they have changed a lot

Reactions: 3
I'm kind of new to this channel and watching the Mia's 15th birthday video. Are they always so polite around each other? It seems a bit staged

Reactions: 1
History of slavery? Im not sure thats thecrigjt catagory 😂
Love those automatic amazon catagories :D

It's only got 1 star review so far, but #610 in the amazon UK charts. £14 for some paperback book.

Also "never before seen photographs" of someone that's been oversharing photos for years.

The name dropping of dawn french :LOL: Such an ill thought out book, her homeschooling traveling life isn't relatable to most teens.

Also featuring an exclusive interview with fellow social media star, Mia’s sister, Super Sienna (who featured on UK’s Little Big Shots presented by Dawn French), plus a fun quiz, hairstyle tutorials and easy vegan recipes, this book will be any young persons go-to to take their life to the next level!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did they even reveal the name? Maybe I didn't catch it but isn't the point of a name reveal to... you know... reveal the name?

And of course the comments have magically been turned back on for this video 🙄

Reactions: 4
Did they even reveal the name? Maybe I didn't catch it but isn't the point of a name reveal to... you know... reveal the name?

And of course the comments have magically been turned back on for this video 🙄
Nope they didnt unless i missed it too

Reactions: 1
I had to laugh how last time they did one of these videos they said they had really grown up since naming Mia and Sienna and now their taste in names is a lot more mature (or a lot more maturer as Georgie would say) and their mature name was Karma 😂😂😂 Can’t wait to see how much more ‘maturer’ their taste will be for this boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to laugh how last time they did one of these videos they said they had really grown up since naming Mia and Sienna and now their taste in names is a lot more mature (or a lot more maturer as Georgie would say) and their mature name was Karma 😂😂😂 Can’t wait to see how much more ‘maturer’ their taste will be for this boy!
It should of been the other way around, youd of expected Mia to be Karma and them to realise that was a ridiculous name and would of named Karma, Mia (if that makes sense!)

Reactions: 7
It should of been the other way around, youd of expected Mia to be Karma and them to realise that was a ridiculous name and would of named Karma, Mia (if that makes sense!)
Yep. Exactly that. They started off so well and then....Karma 😂
Mind you with all their out there middle names, I’m still convinced his first name will be Darren. Probably DJ or something like that. Not that everyone who names their child after themselves is up their own arse....but sums up Darren pretty well 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep. Exactly that. They started off so well and then....Karma 😂
Mind you with all their out there middle names, I’m still convinced his first name will be Darren. Probably DJ or something like that. Not that everyone who names their child after themselves is up their own arse....but sums up Darren pretty well 😜
What are their middle names?

Absolutely disgusting if they have to use that for content poor sienna.
I think it’s about time the fizz went flat it’s amazing how a few quid changes people - she’s only popping out kids for views!!
those poor kids don’t have a life beyond a lens.

• Sad
What are their middle names?
Mia - Rose
Sienna - Hope
Karma - Oak

I think #4's will be Peace or Ocean. Dakota Peace is my guess because it has the 'a' at the end like Mia, Sienna and Karma. That was one of the reasons they chose Karma's name. No way will they name it after Darren. They tend to chose names with earthly meanings.

They only named Karma Karma because it's an out there unique name that no other Youtuber will use.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope she doesn't think this book will relatable to teenagers. Most her age are busy worrying about GCSEs not living in Dubai and skydiving. This isn't to be rude but it's probably very easy to be confident when you spend nearly all your time with your family, if she was placed in a mainstream school she would probably realise she hasn't changed as much as she believes

Reactions: 13
I really hope she doesn't think this book will relatable to teenagers. Most her age are busy worrying about GCSEs not living in Dubai and skydiving. This isn't to be rude but it's probably very easy to be confident when you spend nearly all your time with your family, if she was placed in a mainstream school she would probably realise she hasn't changed as much as she believes
Agreed, how can a just turned 15yr old know anything about getting through puberty (probably not lomg started having proper periods since starting at 12) she has no friends so how can she say how she got through hate and bullies 🤦‍♀️ she has had no real life experiences to even write a relatable book. 'Living abroad' and moving homes every 6 months and going on holidays all the time is only relatable to millionaire teens.

Reactions: 6
I feel like the baby's name will be either Dakota Zen or Dakota Fox tbh

• Haha
Secondary schools are so cruel these days, loads of bullying. She would drown if she went to a public school now. I don’t think she has ever been to a british public secondary school because when she was in Gran Canaria she was in year 7 which is the first year of secondary school and she went to a private Spanish school which is totally different to a uk public school lol. Then when they moved back to England she went to a private school in Brighton in year 8 for a bit and it didn’t even sound like a school because she started at 9 and got back home for 1. And she said she did Art the most of the morning. Then she didn’t go to a school for year 9 and now she’s in year 10. She doesn’t even understand the hell some teenagers have to go through in uk secondary schools. Don’t think she would be confident in a uk public school. Also why is she writing a book like a 25 year old reflecting back on her teen years when she isn’t even half way through her teens.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.