Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I don’t know that much about being vegan. I do know it can be dangerous if not properly done. And that as humans we have eaten meat since caveman days and survived. Like you say you can be unhealthy and eat meat too. It’s all about balance. The thing I think about it what about the jobs of farmers? If no one ate meat would anyone want to take care of cows anymore? Or sheep etc. What would happen to them? Lots of farmers take great care of their animals. Some don’t. I don’t know how eating meat is bad for the environment though? Maybe you could help me with that one? I have nothing against people being vegan or against anyone for their life choose of what they eat. I do hope Darren and Georgie are making sure the kids are getting enough of what they need though and that Georgie is safely doing it while pregnant. They all look thin and quite frail considering they go to the gym etc. And what about the man on the video saying about all the toxins in plants? Sorry for all the questions lol I am just genuinely interested.
I know it’s so sad the kitten died and very upsetting they chose to set the camera up to film sienna. When Darren said I think you know what I’m going to say sienna could have been thinking he was going to say the kitten was ok.
If you are interested learning about being plant based though definitely recommend watching game changers- that's mainly about health side. I think there needs to be balance too, change won't happen over night, I think the problem is the scale of the meat industry that makes it unsustainable. The worlds demand for meat and dairy is also unsustainable. Toxins in plants, Im guessing anti nutrients? They can be reduced by eg washing beans. Conversely though the stuff in meat/dairy. Just read an article that walmart pork has been found to contain superbugs resistant to antibiotics! So scary :(
All the animals to be looked after, I think vegans would argue they would rather they weren't alive than to live in conditions they do. As there wouldn't naturally be that many cows, pigs etc on the planet. Farmers jobs, diversification and funding into sustainable sectors/ meat free alternatives and crops potentially?
Have a read/watch of stuff though :) Also many people are bias so better to do a lot of research with different sources

They seem to be healthy from the home cooked food they show us! Veganism isn't the problem with them, they do a lot of other stuff to complain about haha.
Yeah they could off just had a conversation a couple of days later on camera, after she had time to process everything! Felt so sad for her. She would love to have her own pet and was so happy to have the kitten, even if they planned to have her adopted eventually

Reactions: 2
They could just have done a storytime about what happened instead of filming Sienna’s reaction. As far as I know this is her first experience of death and she’s a sensitive little soul anyway.

RIP little puss 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When is she due? From the fizzsister video I assumed she was due soon. Her bump looks, massive and as you say quite oddly shapen 🙈
I think she due March April time. She might be just over half way I think.

I thought she was due soon as im sure i seen a vlog title a few days ago aaying she was having contractions
Nope not for a while yet. Think she is possibly 26/27 weeks.

Sorry she is 30 weeks so due early feb. But has been very big for a while now.

Reactions: 3
I think she due March April time. She might be just over half way I think.

Nope not for a while yet. Think she is possibly 26/27 weeks.

Sorry she is 30 weeks so due early feb. But has been very big for a while now.
Shes gonna be massive if she gets to full term. Dont babies put on quite alot of weight in the last few weeks?

0FC105CE-DAF0-48B2-8419-04B0EC0EFE49.jpeg

Is Georgie ok? She seemed odd in that video and her bump is huge! She’s got over 2 months to go until she’s due. She was the same with Karma massive bump. She must carry a lot of water.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I found having babies close together that because your uterus has recently been stretched- it goes back really quickly. It’s not so much the baby.

I found the whole ‘kitten dieing’ Quite distasteful. On the previous vlog Darren was extremely rude to Sienna and Georgie saying ‘don’t get attached we are not keeping it’ etc, when it dies he makes out like it was a beloved pet, they were going to rehome it so Sienna would have been extremely upset come January, I get bad vibes from Darren he puts on a fake facade which unfortunately slips every now and then.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 60287

Is Georgie ok? She seemed odd in that video and her bump is huge! She’s got over 2 months to go until she’s due. She was the same with Karma massive bump. She must carry a lot of water.
That video made me very uncomfortable- I wouldn’t like to say it but I got a very strong feeling she was on drugs.

Reactions: 3
So sad to see how money changes people
This! I’ve said it before, but I actually quite liked them back in the day. When they were most about vegan food and then when they moved to Spain and lived in that little flat/apartment. They bought hardly any clothes, toys, things! As they really believed in minimalism, but that all seems to have gone out the window when the money came around :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Georgie ok? She looks off her face in the last few videos. Something just doesn't look right with her

Reactions: 8
I couldn't even watch, Ive lost a kitten at 9 weeks to pnumonia and as an adult that completely broke my heart, I cant imagine what the news will do to sienna.
I’m glad I didn’t watch because I’d be livid too. We have 2 ragdoll kittens and one of them has been diagnosed with advanced heart disease which it seems is genetic. She is currently on three lots of medication and TBF living on borrowed time. My youngest has autism and this was her kitty. We have explained the situation the best we can and she was heartbroken. We don't even know how much time we have with her. This is absolutely insensitive. I hope come January this family just like the Ingham’s disappear from our screens.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m glad I didn’t watch because I’d be livid too. We have 2 ragdoll kittens and one of them has been diagnosed with advanced heart disease which it seems is genetic. She is currently on three lots of medication and TBF living on borrowed time. My youngest has autism and this was her kitty. We have explained the situation the best we can and she was heartbroken. We don't even know how much time we have with her. This is absolutely insensitive. I hope come January this family just like the Ingham’s disappear from our screens.
Im so sorry to hear your sweet kitty is so poorly. Spend all the time you can with her and take lots of photos. Thats one thing we never got to do much with our little one before she passed as we only had her a week and its my biggest regret.

I've just done a quick whizz through the kitten video and how low can you get! Ive not watched their videos for a little while because of the greed their videos have started showing with buying anything and everything, but something was not right with Georgie. I dont know if its just me but I can never find Georgies and Darren's 'serious' faces believable - very unconvincing!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was watching Mias old video "I spent 24 HOURS on SKYSCRAPER BALCONY! 🌃 *scary*" and her teeth looked really odd. Kind of like siennas do now. Is having death teeth a genetic trait or are they just bad at dental care?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.