Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are living there on a tourist visa and doing a visa run every 30-39 days.

Today they are off to Abu Dhabi, a month ago it was Georgia, month before Bali. There is a picture of Darren with Karma about a month before that saying they had a weekend at Hatta which is on the Oman border.

Definitely looks like they are leaving every 30 days to renew their tourist visa and I can see how vloggers with no ties or employment in the country could get a visa to stay there.
How long can they do that for?

I think as individual people they are really nice but the whole vlogging situation has changed them and the g
I’ve said it from the start, if we’re comparing them to the crappy ingham’s I STILL think the ingham’s kids have a more stable life, and that’s saying something.
Mia has never had friends or peers, she’s a 3rd rung in their relationship, she looks after the baby, spends all her time with D and G and “works” to provide for the family.

When Chris and Sarah seem a better option you know you’re in trouble
Absolute spot on, I am with you with same thoughts, mind you I'd love to know where the minghams and their girls would be if they'd had no allegations, I doubt they'd be in Bradford so I think the girls have more settled lives because of circumstance rather than choice.

Reactions: 7
Both Mia and Isabelle are now just performers in a family circus. Sienna and Esme both seem to be more individuals and ready to challenge and hopefully will be able to break away in time. I worry for Karma and Jace and to some degree Isla as they will not know any other way of being a family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They appear to have a Nanny too as Karma is not in all the vlogs when they are all out and about. So much for the earth mother/ natural child rearing. Money has really changed them, a few months ago it was the new Dyson sponsor, this week it is a robot vacuum cleaner. We can all see through the fake life they are living.
They do have a nanny they said briefly in a video once.

Reactions: 1
I think they are living there on a tourist visa and doing a visa run every 30-39 days.

Today they are off to Abu Dhabi, a month ago it was Georgia, month before Bali. There is a picture of Darren with Karma about a month before that saying they had a weekend at Hatta which is on the Oman border.

Definitely looks like they are leaving every 30 days to renew their tourist visa and I cant see how vloggers with no ties or employment in the country could get a visa to stay there.
Omg what a way to live. It’s like they are always running away from something and it’s not stable. On an interview they were asked where is home and Darren replied “Earth is home.” Bit of a sad response. They don’t have a home to bring up the kids and go to school.

And a cleaner. Makes you wonder what they actually do.
Haha ikr because they don’t do daily vlogs now it’s only twice a week and there just silly challenges not even vlogs.

I wonder how much that luxury apartment costs. They get all that for doing 2 challenge videos per week.

Reactions: 1
I think something happened between Harriette and Georgie. Harriette hadn’t really been mentioning Family Fizz constantly like she used to until the baby gender reveal video. I wonder why they both aren’t close? (apart from being at opposite ends of the world)

Reactions: 3
I think something happened between Harriette and Georgie. Harriette hadn’t really been mentioning Family Fizz constantly like she used to until the baby gender reveal video. I wonder why they both aren’t close? (apart from being at opposite ends of the world)
So do I, she never mentions her and Harriet’s video seemed really odd reacting to the gender reveal. She was acting like a fan rather than family.

I was just watching ‘IGNORING OUR PARENTS FOR 24 HOURS’ video and at around 15:00 Darren got really angry about the girl watching TV and I just thought that was strange. There’s nothing wrong with watching TV for a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was just watching ‘IGNORING OUR PARENTS FOR 24 HOURS’ video and at around 15:00 Darren got really angry about the girl watching TV and I just thought that was strange. There’s nothing wrong with watching TV for a bit.
From what I remember they are only allowed to watch movies together, natural history or inspirational programmes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
From what I remember they are only allowed to watch movies together, natural history or inspirational programmes.
But allowed to film themselves making brainless shallow videos about shopping hauls and iPhone 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice that comments were miraculously turned on, on the gender reveal video. And yet on videos they've released since that the comments have been turned off. Do you all think they are choosing to have the comments off

Reactions: 7
What a surprise, another shopping haul challenge! This time it is cheap versus designer baby clothes. I am increasingly shocked at how much money they spend. I hope to God that they can continue this lifestyle for the sake of the children otherwise it will be one mighty shock to their little systems to have to come back to cold, wet, boring Blighty.

Did anyone else notice that comments were miraculously turned on, on the gender reveal video. And yet on videos they've released since that the comments have been turned off. Do you all think they are choosing to have the comments off
Yes I do, as there is increasing criticism for their opulent lifestyle and there can’t be many young fizz fam who can relate to that these days.

Reactions: 6
They are such a weird family now. It’s as if, having escaped the very restrictive Jehovah’s Witnesses, they have now re-created their own kind of enclosed ‘cult’.
The girls have been taken away from family and the country they knew as home, and have not been allowed to make friends and establish relationships outside their own circle of 5.
The restrictive television viewing also rings warning bells to me too.
I think it’s very very sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It is amazing how Mia spent just under £500 on 4 baby items while Sienna spent around £30-£40 on 5 items

• Wow
I really hope their channel gets closed down (fat chance). Everyone under the age of 15 is literally brainwashed and adores them like as if the family are a religion😒. Can’t stand Darren or Mia.I don’t watch them since they blocked me but I think Georgie is okay when she films by herself and obviously I like Sienna and Karma because they are so innocent. Basically I think the family would be a lot better without Darren. It is so sad that Mia has no friends though.

Reactions: 6
They are such a weird family now. It’s as if, having escaped the very restrictive Jehovah’s Witnesses, they have now re-created their own kind of enclosed ‘cult’.
The girls have been taken away from family and the country they knew as home, and have not been allowed to make friends and establish relationships outside their own circle of 5.
The restrictive television viewing also rings warning bells to me too.
I think it’s very very sad 😞
I've ways thought these and the Inghams are very cult like. It's scary that it's right Infront of our eyes but noone seems to concerned or doing anything.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.